PastorPounder

I can't stand this any longer.

I am so close to just deleting my forum account. The sheer stupidity of some people is unbelievable. I'm not one to scream "its alphur!" But.. its alphur!! The top topic as I write this is a guy suggesting the game is getting worse because of increased lag and rubber banding, because of a sudden decrease in performance there is the automatic suggestion and assumption that the Captain has abandoned his post and were sinking to the bottom to join Jack and his icy fellows (Titanic reference). The only thing I can say to anyone who does not have CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. And stay out for at least 6 months. Or better yet. Don't come back. Because I doubt your dense mind and ways will change in that short of time. You are polluting this game and community and making it worse then bugs.

Rant over.

Thanks, and happy surviving

-Stephen

• Like 26

Rubber banding is bullshit.
Ocean is way too fucking loud, has been since the mod, they should of fix it.
People can become admins in servers, seriously?

So you expect for people to not complain because it's Alpha, then how are these bugs supposed to be fixed? The more people complain or make posts about a certain thing, the faster it gets to the developers, thus getting the Devs to fix it faster.

Just like the bodies disappearing.

I am so close to just deleting my forum account. The sheer stupidity of some people is unbelievable. I'm not one to scream "its alphur!" But.. its alphur!! The top topic as I write this is a guy suggesting the game is getting worse because of increased lag and rubber banding, because of a sudden decrease in performance there is the automatic suggestion and assumption that the Captain has abandoned his post and were sinking to the bottom to join Jack and his icy fellows (Titanic reference). The only thing I can say to anyone who does not have CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. And stay out for at least 6 months. Or better yet. Don't come back. Because I doubt your dense mind and ways will change in that short of time. You are polluting this game and community and making it worse then bugs.

Rant over.

Thanks, and happy surviving

-Stephen

Hello Stephen ,

Stop showing off mate 

Rubber banding is bullshit.

Ocean is way too fucking loud, has been since the mod, they should of fix it.

People can become admins in servers, seriously?

So you expect for people to not complain because it's Alpha, then how are these bugs supposed to be fixed? The more people complain or make posts about a certain thing, the faster it gets to the developers, thus getting the Devs to fix it faster.

Just like the bodies disappearing.

Amen to you sir

Oh complaining is an ABSOLUTE MUST! but if its not constructive there just wasting everyone's time and are of absolutely no productive value to anyone or this game.

• Like 2

Oh complaining is an ABSOLUTE MUST! but if its not constructive there just wasting everyone's time and are of absolutely no productive value to anyone or this game.

It is very much constructive  , Why you be making posts about me men?

• Like 1

Ive said it before and il say it again, This game needs both crybabies like them and fanbois like u.

• Like 3

Ive said it before and il say it again, This game needs both crybabies like them and fanbois like u.

I wouldn't say fanboy. I just don't like to see a community and forum polluted and have to wade through the shit to get to the real and good posts.

• Like 1

Well i tend to agree with Pastor. There is to many on these forums that just cant comprehend half the shit they read and more or less flame away. Been considering aswell of leaving these forums. Since tbh this is the motha fucking home planet of the flame bitches.

That applies even for when people try to give constructive critisism. And its tiresome...

• Like 1

Well i tend to agree with Pastor. There is to many on these forums that just cant comprehend half the shit they read and more or less flame away. Been considering aswell of leaving these forums. Since tbh this is the motha fucking home planet of the flame bitches.

That applies even for when people try to give constructive critisism. And its tiresome...

Good Bye then Frozty , Don't get too upset

I wouldn't say fanboy. I just don't like to see a community and forum polluted and have to wade through the shit to get to the real and good posts.

Best bet is to ignore. I've seen dozens of people on this who are pretty much pseudo trolls, like Xequinox90 up there.

People like this try their best to troll so they can get a giggle or have some self-satisfaction.

• Like 1

Best bet is to ignore. I've seen dozens of people on this who are pretty much pseudo trolls, like Xequinox90 up there.

People like this try their best to troll so they can get a giggle or have some self-satisfaction.

Giggle and self satisfaction ? haha , Your pathetic 

Just make sure you take all the anger, and redirect it into bug reports :)

That's how we get shit fixed.

Good Bye then Frozty , Don't get too upset

Again, reading comprehension at the lowest... Sigh

Actually, complaining can be what influences action the most.

If you have people saying 'eh, it's okay how it is, but this would be nice,' you'll get slow development. If you have people saying 'this game is unplayable. Fix this, seriously. This needs fixing.' Assuming the devs actually give any kind of a fuck about their game, they'll generally respond more actively to that kind of thing.

Now, I don't agree with people telling the devs their being lazy and shit like that - but complaining, to some extent, is EXACTLY what Alphas need - as well as the people who gently remind the complainers that it is in fact an alpha - and while people need to bring up stuff to get it fixed, the devs can't do everything at once.

However, bugs do have their place - and some people don't seem to know where that is (though bug reporting and discussing a bug are two very different things - and both should be welcome.)

Edited by Isaaq

really they have nothing to show for that long wait other then a fancy UI game still runs like a mod and all you fanbois thats gonna say its so hard to build a game and do i understand that yes i do but they didnt build this game its arma they built a clunky zombie ai this really is a shame to have released it in this state alpher or not for us to wait so long should have been more to give us im not saying they wont fix most of it or even all of it just saying maybe they should have waited a bit longer to release it even as alpher

Edited by shister313
  • Like 1

The thing is, devs already have all the money they ever needed from this game. To be fair the "alpha" product they put on steam is not very different from the mod. Better HUD, inventory, and few other changes come to mind but overall it feels almost similar. Same engine, same map (for now), same tools. Not too much work has been done to improve the game mechanics other than zombie animations. The game as it is now needs some content. It's just plain stupid, whenever I die, I just run to Balota if its near, if not I try to die from zombies and respawn. I loot all of the balota military camps, switch server, loot again, maybe 10 times until I have all the gear needed then just go KoS because theres not a single thing to do otherwise!! Theres no fun for me to try and get some group of people going because what will you achieve? Another guy connects and shoots all of you for no reason, its the only way to play if youre not truly organised. Anyway my original point was, the devs got all the money, they can just sit back, relax and once in a while make a small update.. almost everyone is going to praise them like gods because "they must work so hard to make the game better", for the $4M+ they already have just from this alpha crap that will most likely not become something bigger and much better than other games (even though it could). There are so many ideas just on this single forum but why would the devs work their asses off on this game, when all the money they could ever want is already in their pockets? I know I wouldn't, as much as I love this mod I'd take the money, sit back and relax. Even though I bought this alpha, I'll wait another year and see for myself I wasnt wrong.

• Like 3

The thing is, devs already have all the money they ever needed from this game. To be fair the "alpha" product they put on steam is not very different from the mod. Better HUD, inventory, and few other changes come to mind but overall it feels almost similar. Same engine, same map (for now), same tools. Not too much work has been done to improve the game mechanics other than zombie animations. The game as it is now needs some content. It's just plain stupid, whenever I die, I just run to Balota if its near, if not I try to die from zombies and respawn. I loot all of the balota military camps, switch server, loot again, maybe 10 times until I have all the gear needed then just go KoS because theres not a single thing to do otherwise!! Theres no fun for me to try and get some group of people going because what will you achieve? Another guy connects and shoots all of you for no reason, its the only way to play if youre not truly organised. Anyway my original point was, the devs got all the money, they can just sit back, relax and once in a while make a small update.. almost everyone is going to praise them like gods because "they must work so hard to make the game better", for the $4M+ they already have just from this alpha crap that will most likely not become something bigger and much better than other games (even though it could). There are so many ideas just on this single forum but why would the devs work their asses off on this game, when all the money they could ever want is already in their pockets? I know I wouldn't, as much as I love this mod I'd take the money, sit back and relax. Even though I bought this alpha, I'll wait another year and see for myself I wasnt wrong.

I'm thinking the same to be honest

I would just ignore Xequinox90 he does nothing but complain on the forums. Every post is a complaint.

I would just ignore Xequinox90 he does nothing but complain on the forums. Every post is a complaint.

Not every post is a complaint , Ignore me troll me , whatever i don't care 

Obviously raging about the game and its bugs is not something you should post on the forums.

Discussing a common bug however is something that I believe should take place on forums after it has already been reported. You never know if others have already found a solution that actually reduce the problems that you are encountering from the bug.

It can be hard sometimes to distinguish between a raging OP bitching about their game problems and someone bringing up a specific bug for discussion and possibly creating a thread that will later have some tips and solutions to the problems people may be facing.

The "omg its alfa sdfu dud" posts really don't help anyone and either take up unnecessary room in a constructive thread or cause a bad situation (rage thread) to become worse.