PastorPounder

I can't stand this any longer.

When our guys get frustrated by moaning on here, we are motivated to do our work with extra vigor. 

Punish these people. 

All what you pointed here are simple things to do cloekern, "re made MASSIVE partes of the engine"

are you serious? you are but you are ignorant and dont have any idea of the size of needed changes, a game cant born from another, its like turn GTA into some mmorp or make DOTA be like DOTA 2 from same engine, its not possible even with all money from alpha, as a example i meet you to TITAN, a mmo game made from BLIZZARD since 2007, they stopped the development, erased all work and started from ZERO cause problems in 2013, now do you think this MOD gonna be a game in 1 year, 2 years? no.

Simple things? Okay, that's just ignorant. Those are massive parts of the engine. It's not like they can just rip out the entire netcode and replace it without causing any problems elsewhere. When you change something as big as the netcode, you have to change a LOT more than that. Many thing sbecome completely broken because of it, and they end up having to do more work to change those parts too. So even if the AI systems, the noetcode, and the inventory were small parts of the engine (they weren't, by the way), you have to change other parts of the engine too.

The more people complain or make posts about a certain thing, the faster it gets to the developers, thus getting the Devs to fix it faster.

You bring up a valid point. Instead of clogging up the forums with all the bug reports, maybe the developers should setup some system where people can report these problems and other testers can also vote for problems they feel need the most attention.

Oh wait. They already did that.

• Like 1

Resume of the night: you guys are a bunch of dreamers, Dean is being used by bohemia interactive, bohemia interactive is being used by Steam, you are the most important link... the gold, do you call it of ALPHA buddy? its not alpha, this is a IDEA,this is the first ALPHA of one MOD being paid i ever seen, this never will work as you want, stay here protecting who launch a IDEA and SELL that for you, you are playing a IDEA kid cole, sorry i have to laugh LOL, stay here wasting your useless time, thinking you understand 5% of their plans with your MASSIVE ENGINE CHANGES, i have to laugh again damn it, ok i hold this one for education "ahh they have to open this as it is to test and make changes", stay protecting it while they SELL more IDEAS for another players, be mature and wait for some decent game, dont fall in another IDEA like NETHER or WARZ, stop buying idea you bunch of damn dreamers, they been launching another crap games cause you bastards are bying this crap, you guys make the industry of games get worse, believing in any shit you CAN, cause your dreamer brain, nothing more to say! FORGET this PROJECT of one game without sucess like ARMA, a miracle is nothing going to happens here kids, even if they sell this idea for another 2 milions of dreamers, wait some decent game developer LIKE VALVE BLIZZ OR EA make some GOOD game, sorry you bought a dream buddy... and you guys are the only dreamers, bohemia and steam are laughing right now, take this true in ur face man, if you are  a man, cause mans usually dont dream another  man dream.

Edited by Gronomo

Rubber banding is bullshit.

Ocean is way too fucking loud, has been since the mod, they should of fix it.

People can become admins in servers, seriously?

So you expect for people to not complain because it's Alpha, then how are these bugs supposed to be fixed? The more people complain or make posts about a certain thing, the faster it gets to the developers, thus getting the Devs to fix it faster.

Just like the bodies disappearing.

Exactly the way to utilize bullshit is to let the bullshit flow through you.

Edited by Slyguy65

Exactly the way to utilize bullshit is to let the bullshit flow through you.

Thats not bullshit , the bullshit part is you telling him hes full of bullshit , get out of the devs arse and stop eating there bullshit 

Thats not bullshit , the bullshit part is you telling him hes full of bullshit , get out of the devs arse and stop eating there bullshit 

Some big accusations there, saying the devs are feeding us bullshit. You got any facts to back that up? Or is that just your gut feeling?

Some big accusations there, saying the devs are feeding us bullshit. You got any facts to back that up? Or is that just your gut feeling?

I said he was eating there bullshit , I diden't say they were feeding us bullshit , There not feeding us anything at the moment , I was implying that he was simply another one of those , " Devs don't do anything wrong" kinda guys .

I am so close to just deleting my forum account. The sheer stupidity of some people is unbelievable. I'm not one to scream "its alphur!" But.. its alphur!! The top topic as I write this is a guy suggesting the game is getting worse because of increased lag and rubber banding, because of a sudden decrease in performance there is the automatic suggestion and assumption that the Captain has abandoned his post and were sinking to the bottom to join Jack and his icy fellows (Titanic reference). The only thing I can say to anyone who does not have CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. And stay out for at least 6 months. Or better yet. Don't come back. Because I doubt your dense mind and ways will change in that short of time. You are polluting this game and community and making it worse then bugs.

Rant over.

Thanks, and happy surviving

-Stephen

This is standard forum stuff.  I wouldn't take it so seriously.

If you want to be productive you can direct people here:

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/

Reiterate the game disclaimer:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Or provide them with information relevant to their complaint.

If you go on profanity laced rants (no matter if it's deserved or not) then people are going to start claiming that the DayZ community is just as hostile and shitty as the WarZ/Infestation community.

We're better than that.

I said he was eating there bullshit , I diden't say they were feeding us bullshit , There not feeding us anything at the moment , I was implying that he was simply another one of those , " Devs don't do anything wrong" kinda guys .

"stop eating there bullshit" although grammatically incorrect, implies they've got some bullshit on offer for us to eat up.

I knew the intention of your post. I'm just implying you're one of those "devs are evil" guys without anything to back it up.

"stop eating there bullshit" although grammatically incorrect, implies they've got some bullshit on offer for us to eat up.

I knew the intention of your post. I'm just implying you're one of those "devs are evil" guys without anything to back it up.

There's been too much lack of Dev activity to actually be able to warrent them evil

Xequinox90 I suggest you take a bow and call it a show. You're an awful troll and it shows. 

Atleast try to be witty, funny or otherwise entertaining. I know it's hard being a good troll, but there are other forums where you should ply your trade for some experience.

Then get back to us when you improve a little bit.

• Like 1

There's been too much lack of Dev activity to actually be able to warrent them evil

The fuck are you even talking about? We're about to get our 4th(5th?) update in under a month. They've asked our opinion on weapons we'd like to see. They've tweeted and blogged recently about their current situation. Right before release Rocket was on a couple live streams taking countless questions from the viewers. Not to mention, all that during Christmas and New Years.

Which rock have you been living under? Or what, is that not enough for you? You need 24/7 live feed into their offices? You want every broken build that crashes servers to be pumped out to 800,000 players?

• Like 1

Resume of the night: you guys are a bunch of dreamers, Dean is being used by bohemia interactive, bohemia interactive is being used by Steam, you are the most important link... the gold, do you call it of ALPHA buddy? its not alpha, this is a IDEA,this is the first ALPHA of one MOD being paid i ever seen, this never will work as you want, stay here protecting who launch a IDEA and SELL that for you, you are playing a IDEA kid cole, sorry i have to laugh LOL, stay here wasting your useless time, thinking you understand 5% of their plans with your MASSIVE ENGINE CHANGES, i have to laugh again damn it, ok i hold this one for education "ahh they have to open this as it is to test and make changes", stay protecting it while they SELL more IDEAS for another players, be mature and wait for some decent game, dont fall in another IDEA like NETHER or WARZ, stop buying idea you bunch of damn dreamers, they been launching another crap games cause you bastards are bying this crap, you guys make the industry of games get worse, believing in any shit you CAN, cause your dreamer brain, nothing more to say! FORGET this PROJECT of one game without sucess like ARMA, a miracle is nothing going to happens here kids, even if they sell this idea for another 2 milions of dreamers, wait some decent game developer LIKE VALVE BLIZZ OR EA make some GOOD game, sorry you bought a dream buddy... and you guys are the only dreamers, bohemia and steam are laughing right now, take this true in ur face man, if you are  a man, cause mans usually dont dream another  man dream.

This post. I ju.. I just cant.. It make my heads hurts. omfg..

//edit. From looking at your other posts including your previously locked one.. Your frickin crazy and one of the people I was referring to in the OP. Gtfo.

Edited by PastorPounder

I don't know about you guys but I find it very funny that in all the alpha and beta tests of games, all kinds of games too, the forum is full of 'its just alpha/beta' fanatics who go through these phases of belief, hope and denial, for example the myth that devs have like a feature complete version ready they just need to enable it, or all the textures are placeholder just for testing, or debug process is running in the background that's why performance is shit, these and similar beliefs are defended until the very end, until release day and most of the time its all wishful thinking, then they go into 'guys chill the game just got released' mode and praise the savior patch that is to come...

This time though the absurdity is taken to a whole new level by the mere existence of the mod, its going to be fun these forums for the next year or so.

Edited by Mookzen

circlejerk? not a word , Cheers for your input 

“Circle Jerk” is a slang term referring to the positive feedback loop that can occur when ideas and beliefs are reinforced within a group or subculture’s enclosed space. The phenomenon is typically observed on websites that consists of self-contained forums for specific interests or subcultures.

One would think internet warrior like you would know this things....

Edited by Hexploit

“Circle Jerk” is a slang term referring to the positive feedback loop that can occur when ideas and beliefs are reinforced within a group or subculture’s enclosed space. The phenomenon is typically observed on websites that consists of self-contained forums for specific interests or subcultures.

One would think internet warrior like you would know this things....

I'm not an internet warrior lol , I diden't make this thread , Someone made this about me though which is why i'm replying so much , I find it quite fascinating :) , First time ive been on a forums so much :D

I'm not an internet warrior lol , I diden't make this thread , Someone made this about me though which is why i'm replying so much , I find it quite fascinating :) , First time ive been on a forums so much :D

thanks for trying hard

thanks for trying hard

Your welcome 

Nice double post

Edited by Xequinox90

It is one thing to report a bug in the tracker plus maybe make a civilised post on forums.

Another thing is to b*tch and mo@na bout how Rocket just cashed all the money and went to Mars.

Wish we had less of these foam moathed raving doom criers...

Have my beans OP.

I thought about starting a similar topic but didn't feel motivated enough.

It is one thing to report a bug in the tracker plus maybe make a civilised post on forums.

Another thing is to b*tch and mo@na bout how Rocket just cashed all the money and went to Mars.

Wish we had less of these foam moathed raving doom criers...

Rockets going to mars ? , with cash ? :O

alphas that take 2 years...

holidays that take 2 months...

at this point, lets just go back to the mod, and back to having fun...

it has...private hives...more guns...more cars....oh, anti hack :D