Psyl3nt

Tents ?

Had a bit of a search couldn't find anything on forums - are there tents in the SA yet ? (ones we can use), I'm sure I picked one up at one point but considering the evenings drinks I might have been on the mod...

Having the ability to save gear in a tent or otherwise might alleviate some of the banditry also, as at the moment once you are 'full' you have nothing left to do except fight. With some storage you can offload your gear and go scouting again, giving us a bit more purpose.

No storage outside the body as of yet. So no tents.

Yet....

One day, Tulga will be mine MAUAHHAHAHA

No tents as of yet sadly.. im looking forward to seeing what model or models they use.

Soon... Very Soon ill Be filling my tent full of beans muhahaha... and a apple.

Edited by Biskwits

Hehehe  tents are one of the features they will add as the others features the mod had.
and i hope they add more variety of tents.

I would love to see the tents as actual tents and not just storage units.

I would love to see a system where logging out in the "wilderness" means your character stays in the world for up to 3 minutes, but logging off inside of a building or cover (such as a tent) means you log off instantly unless you are in combat (like a timer from the last moment you were shot at means your character remains in the world until that timer runs out) which will remove combat logging.

If we have the small 1 or 2 man tents we had in the mod then we can go prone and enter them and we could have different tents including larger ones we can crouch or walk into.

I would love to see the tents as actual tents and not just storage units.

I would love to see a system where logging out in the "wilderness" means your character stays in the world for up to 3 minutes, but logging off inside of a building or cover (such as a tent) means you log off instantly unless you are in combat (like a timer from the last moment you were shot at means your character remains in the world until that timer runs out) which will remove combat logging.

If we have the small 1 or 2 man tents we had in the mod then we can go prone and enter them and we could have different tents including larger ones we can crouch or walk into.

Quite sure this topic is more about storing stuff. 3 minutes is too long, anyway. Wouldn't mind the option to sleep in a tent though, but not sure how it'd work without being... annoying.

There is a tent up on the school roof in Elektro guys! Go check it out!

There is a tent behind some bushs on the right side of the main road going east past Electro as well. Devs can be evil.

I really hope they must be crafted, say from wooden sticks, burlap and rope, using knife and screwdriver.  I want tents very much, but they ought to be valuable and rare.

Instead of tents, i'd like the ability to bury stuff into the ground.

Unless you're right on the spot, you see nothing.

I don't need a tent to hide a few bins and drinks.

it's more the storing stuff that I'm interested in, currently i'm 'full', so it's time to go on a death mission, off to the airfields and other hot spots to either kill or be killed and start again.

Still kind of fun, but yeah, would be more fun I think when we can store things and go scouting again or establish a base camp to work from.

Don't quote me, but I hear tent content will be wiped on death, so that will make things interesting

cringes

I miss my tents and pvp gets old. I have only died one time from a server hopper. I wouldn't mind if they put tents in and wipe the hive they all disappear, Just give me something to do. So until tents come back I'm starting a server hopper campaign. I camp a spot if I see you pop in you die, if I see you run in to the barracks you can loot and leave.