Sign in to follow this  
DevilDog (DayZ)

Ok RPers, lets see your characters you like to play

I notice lately there have been a lot more RP posts going on in here so figured it might be a good time to show off some characters / character ideas. So if you RP and want to share, or if you just like a certain look for you character join in. I know they have not release their official lore / backstory yet so their backgrounds will be expanded. I know it sounds silly to some but the clothing choices I make really influence how I play the game. I put on the gas mask and want to kill people lol.

The first guy I really like playing is an extension from my Cherno Life days (great mod for Arma 2). He is a police officer, or at least was back when there was law and order. I made the badge in my sig for him (found a cool badge maker online if anyone wants to use it). He was head quartered in Elektro before the outbreak and still spends most of his time there. Recent events have seen an influx of people, both good and bad enter his city. He also spends time all along the cost. Generally he is just looking for people to help. He walks the streets of Elektro and will provide medical treatment or basic survival needs to anyone that needs it.

police_zps11b1ef54.jpg

The second guy I enjoy is very different. He is Chernarussian member of the ChDKZ (this is the guerilla faction for anyone not up on Chernarus politics haha). He was fighting for freedom against the government when the outbreak happened. Very sympathetic to his countrymen, he still carries a distaste for the foreign military. As such he generally will stalk people with foreign weapons until he can determine if they are causing trouble or not for his countrymen. If they are then he eliminates them. He travels light, but will spare food, water or medical items to his brethren when he can.

Sniper_zpsb031fe3f.jpg

That's all I got for now. Really enjoy these guys and play styles. I hope some of you share your stories.

• Like 10

I'd love to rp as a survivor with some humanity who helps people when he can, but at the moment that pretty much only applies to people without guns, as approaching someone with a gun is not worth the risk of dying.

That being said my 'character' has had some development:

Saw multiple mass graves on the coast on the roads outside of Cherno & Elektro, hence he doesn't go there any more.

Doesn't trust anyone with a gasmask, motorcycle helmet or clown mask in any situation do due some previous ... 'poor' interactions.

Tends to move at night.

• Like 2

AOW6Bbr.jpg

There's me!

I roleplay a senior member of the Medical Division. We have a mandate to conduct medical experimentation and carry out a program of extermination.

3Kqwy3U.jpg

Edited by HCHellCaptain
  • Like 15

19a439b0-7cbe-4339-a91e-8899d374f154_zps

This is my usual character I play. Combat trained field reporter. I like to get into the battles and remain unseen. Log the experience and retell the story.

Sometimes I get involved to save the innocent, but I try not to...

Edited by hrdrok
  • Like 1

When private hives come out I could run an RP server that's locked :P I'll find a way to script up a custom anti-hack, admin tools and a script that reports all actions made on the server to an external text or RDP file and judge players via their actions.

AOW6Bbr.jpg

There's me!

I roleplay a senior member of the Medical Division. We have a mandate to conduct medical experimentation and carry out a program of extermination.

3Kqwy3U.jpg

Is the guy in the first picture okay? XD He has his head in the ground!

I woke up on a beach without memory of my past life, craving some Monster Energy. I can't find any, and I'm getting crankier....

• Like 2

Here is a picture of me executing a perfect jumping slash on a test subject:

5zP0YZI.jpg

Like HellCaptain, I am a senior member of the Day Z Hero Society Medical Division (DHSMD).  We were originally dispatched to assist scientists with medical research during the early parts of the zombie outbreak.  As towns and cities fell, our communication with Chernarus Health Services (CHS) brokedown.  With the scientists dead and only 5 of us left, we found an old radio and wired to to try and reach  CHS.  The last communication from them said to continue field medical research.  They also gave an order to exterminate all life we encounter after performing medical experiments.  This includes all vermin refusing to participate.  So the work continues......

Edited by Propulsion_Joe
  • Like 2

Day Z Hero Society Medical Division - Every time I read one of your posts I about die with laughter :lol:

I'm roleplaying some psycho with demon voice who shoots people. I sometimes use MorphVOX to change my voice into a demons voice when I'm stalking people.

Edited by raynor009

bhm.jpg

Bobble hat mad medic who like to sit and think of better times (aka cannon fodder for bandits)

• Like 3

Not strictly role-playing, as much as I do enjoy it in other games, but my character fits the "prepper" archetype to a tee with more than a little inspiration from the character of Sarah Connor.

I usually won't be seen more than a few dozen feet from some thick woodland, which I will defend with extreme prejudice from intrusive players, but will make runs in to towns or military installations when short on supplies. When in towns I will typically avoid contact instead of engaging players or zombies, it just isn't my element and I'm just there to fill my backpack.

mftE74t.jpg

Edited by Ulfhedjinn

after I find my self on beach I going straight away north

scavenge supply from small village away from trouble until I find gun and ammo

then I wait for night time

I like to hunt for human around airfields and sometime when I don't manage to find victim I put on flashlight :thumbsup:  :P

try to make them come to me like moth to flame

sometime the make kill on me I don't know nothing :o

but sometime they miss and I know where is coming from hunt begin ;)

best is when they thinking 'ha noob putting torch in airfiled' and come for talk with me try to assist

is big mistake they doing :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

2qx9jis.png

I play 3PP:OFF so this is maximum of character I manage to make picture

Edited by KoS

invent_zpse6a3ee99.jpg

Let me start by saying I have killed 3 players. 1 by accident, another I deeply regret, and the third deserved to die. I have been shown mercy on 2 seperate occasions when I could easily have been murdered. I've recently recovered from being sick again. comes from eating all food that I find no matter the condition, but i'm not back yet to full health. My blood type is o+.

to do list - I need to ascertain how badly damaged my long range scope is after it took a bad beating from zombies while stashed in my back pack. If it's badly off i've another pristine 3x scope i've picked up to replace it until I can find another, or, I might just drop the rifle completely, hold onto the bipod and use 4 x acog instead until a new long scope is found & then search for another rifle. Having the ability to sprint from not carrying 2 weapons might make the search faster. I'll cross that bridge if i'm spared and finish testing the damaged scope.

I haven't ate hot food in weeks so my next mission is to get something hot into me if at all possible. i'm carrying 3 season clothing and i'm thinking about stating to put a toolbox together if I find another storage box! oh & I need replecament pristine gloves as i've been wearing these ones in 2 heavily contanimated aeras so in the meantime I need to dissinfect them & my respirator!!

Someone waved at me yesterday, I waved back. we went our separate ways..

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 1

Awesome posts everyone, some great ideas in here.

You hero society guys are awesome and hilarious at the same time, even if a bit crazy.

That "Sarah Conor" girl sounds like how I play my sniper character. Mostly in the forrests. I often stalk the eastern ridge line and stand overwatch on players without means to survive. The best is when some one starts to blood farm them and those guys get dropped. :thumbsup:  Not everyone on the east coast is either evil or helpless :D

Nice to see more RPers,maybe we can meet up.

I'll post my character bio soon.

221100_screenshots_2013-12-26_00009_zps7

this is me before i ventured up north

221100_screenshots_2013-12-27_00002_zps3

And this is me after this one is actually kinda old i need a new one 

Edited by Warsaw504

My character is a member of the Chernarussian Border Police, wearing the standard TTsKO uniform, along with a police vest and a dark blue ushanka (or a helmet in combat situations). Separated from his unit, he's trying to survive the zombie apocalypse and at the same time continue to perform his duty patrolling the northern border areas and prevent any ChDKZ troops crossing over from North Zagoria. (beware chedaki DevilDog  :lol:)

fO4G58R.jpg

Edited by Ferenssi

Oh!!! Goodie, I'd love to share. This is me roleplaying battlefield 3.

2014-01-09_00002_zpsd5eb57cf.jpg

• Like 3

I play a very modest and humble player who guards Elektro which he sees as his responsibility. I play with Itchy my friend who is equally modest.

• Like 3