Flagella

Magnum.... Nuff said

Edited by Guest

Edited by Guest

Nah works fine, I've shot a guy with it already after threatening him he was like

"shoot me with that holy gun..."

• Like 1

Edited by Guest

Only thing I don't like about that gun is not having an ammo display for it. Might just be my graphics settings, but I can't tell how many bullets I have left in it at any given time >.>

mine is also jammed but i will find some bambi, give it to him with ammo and slowly show my back and wait for click sound , then i will laugh and walk away

Edited by Matej
  • Like 1

Only thing I don't like about that gun is not having an ammo display for it. Might just be my graphics settings, but I can't tell how many bullets I have left in it at any given time >.>

That's because you can't. Also the same with the mosin and you can only see the ammo amounts in the M4 and FNX45 in the gear menu. Just count your shots.

If it is that much of a problem then reload it, 6 fresh new shiny bullets will be at your disposal.

Edited by Dchil

I have to say it is nice counting shots..

had a few occasions when i didn't and hearing that clicking sound...

well it teaches ya to start counting

Don't need to count though if you only have one round. Seriously, that is all i have found in this life along with the gun in question.

That's because you can't. Also the same with the mosin and you can only see the ammo amounts in the M4 and FNX45 in the gear menu. Just count your shots.

If it is that much of a problem then reload it, 6 fresh new shiny bullets will be at your disposal.

I know, as I said, 'tis my only issue with the gun.

I would be fine keeping it fully loaded if I could find bullets for it :P I've found one set thus far and can't remember how many I picked up at the time.

Cool thing with the magnum is you can actually see the rounds in the gun, so if you have two or one round left you can see the empty chambers without the bullets.

"Is that a Magnum or are you just excited to see me?"

213nf3r.jpg

Cool thing with the magnum is you can actually see the rounds in the gun, so if you have two or one round left you can see the empty chambers without the bullets.

You do realize that the casings stay in the cylinder, right?

• Like 1