Sign in to follow this  
Fynnious

Group of 4 heavily armed guys Executing new players along the coast

Right so i had just spawned with my friend and we where both looking forward to playing some Dayz (both first time in standalone). So we are running down the coast coming from Solnichiny going to Elektro, when all of a sudden we see 4 heavily armed guys coming down the road. we decide to keep on running down the road because we are fresh spawns and hell they could be friendly. so we finally meet each other in Kamyshovo they started saying they where friendly in direct which good news we responded by saying hello how are you etc etc. But all was too take a shocking turn. They started shouting at us to get on the ground (which we did because we were so shocked) they then proceeded to usher us next to a wall and told us to stand up and face them. As we stood another fresh spawn came running down the road from solnichiny two of the guys promptly shouted at him to get down then handcuffed him. He joined us lined up against the wall. They then asked us where we were from i told them i was British, my friend told them he was french and the other guy was Swedish. They instructed me to move away from the wall and crouch all with an m4 aimed at me. Then all of a sudden i heard over direct 'You have been found guilty of crimes against Chernarus' then i heard 'Ready...Aim...Fire' My friend and the swedish guy were then slaughtered under a hail of fire from 3 of the Evil ones. They then just looked at me and ran off towards Solnichniy leaving me handcuffed in the street. i then had to alt tab out to find how to get out of handcuffs and then i had had to wait for my friend to re spawn and return.

So all in all fist time i have met anyone in Dayz standalone my friend and a random dude where executed not just shot and killed but executed!

if anyone else experiences this horrible thing use this thread as a place to tell of you horror.

We should then hunt them down! they must be stopped from this tyranny.  

Edited by Fynnious

Xenophobia at its finest, if you ask me.

If you have committed said crimes to the population of Chernarus I find it nothing above normal that you will pay the price with your blood. It is about damn time people stood up against the likes of you.

• Like 9

Wasn't us, we don't give orders to extermination targets, we try to reassure them and distract them and get them to submit to medical experimentation.

A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Edited by HCHellCaptain

It was definitly far too merciful to have been me and my buddies. If we catch a bambi we cuff 'em. Give em random bloodbags and force feed them rotten fruit and pure alcohol ^_^

Sounds like the East Coast is in need of a Vigilante Force.

The epicness of two vigilante groups running into eachother thinking "herp derp.. them be heavily armed.. must be bandits!!" :lol:

• Like 1

It seems French are easily executed.

http://youtu.be/haqFAK_xznk?t=12m30s

Little known fact is that executing the French happens a lot in the streets of the Netherlands where I live. It is sort of tradition, however our groups tend to be smaller and use less ammo. Usually after the sound of gunfire has filled the streets and echoes away, the streets are overtaken by the joyious laughter of children, curious to the new "Frenchie" being shot. After several minutes of inspecting, pointing, poking and grossed out faces, kids usually start to play with it, and even take peaces home. Next to the benefit of taking all that joy home, all the executions done daily also provide food for about 20.000 families a day. It baffles me to find out that most countries are so barbaric that shooting French is not only frowned upon, but even illegal!

A few of us were vigilanteing down the East coast last night/this morning but we only saw one aggressive bandit clubbing another to death in Berezino right as we started heading down... he went down pretty quick although we couldn't bandage up the guy he'd attacked (kept getting the 'player has moved and bandaging failed' message)

After that we donated some can openers, food and water to fresh spawns but had to kill half of them because once we went to help the next spawn they attempted to attack us with their fists (group of four of us, 3 with M4s and one sniping with a Mosin)...and a ton of them just climbed buildings and leapt to their deaths anyways. Lotsa deathmatch idiots wanting to spawn down South still.

No hostile contact with properly armed bandits though, but we weren't in the mood to server hop and actively hunt them.

I grouped with a few guys from the forums here the other day and played as their group medic.  After about the 5th guy in a row met a quick death even after surrendering their goodies i decided it wasnt my playstyle.  Im hunting groups now in cherno and elektro.  Last night caught 3 guys taking stuff from a fresh spawn.  Don't know what they could possibly want off him.  Popped two from building doorway, ran threw building to circle around to take the third.  To my suprise he was down unconscious getting beat down by the very guy he had hijacked.  Absolutely hilarious fight.  Told the guy he could have all the loot from them and went on my way, only to die 10 min later to being dropped threw the floor of a 3rd story building.  Gotta love the alpha.

OMG! the exact same thing happened to me, there was a group of four heavily people that handcuffed me and made me stand by the wall. They asked my nationality and when i refused to tell them the one wearing the bandanna said you have committed crimes against the people of chernarus and are therefore sentenced to death ready.....aim.....fire and then i was shot. 

Right so i had just spawned with my friend and we where both looking forward to playing some Dayz (both first time in standalone). So we are running down the coast coming from Solnichiny going to Elektro, when all of a sudden we see 4 heavily armed guys coming down the road. we decide to keep on running down the road because we are fresh spawns and hell they could be friendly. so we finally meet each other in Kamyshovo they started saying they where friendly in direct which good news we responded by saying hello how are you etc etc. But all was too take a shocking turn. They started shouting at us to get on the ground (which we did because we were so shocked) they then proceeded to usher us next to a wall and told us to stand up and face them. As we stood another fresh spawn came running down the road from solnichiny two of the guys promptly shouted at him to get down then handcuffed him. He joined us lined up against the wall. They then asked us where we were from i told them i was British, my friend told them he was french and the other guy was Swedish. They instructed me to move away from the wall and crouch all with an m4 aimed at me. Then all of a sudden i heard over direct 'You have been found guilty of crimes against Chernarus' then i heard 'Ready...Aim...Fire' My friend and the swedish guy were then slaughtered under a hail of fire from 3 of the Evil ones. They then just looked at me and ran off towards Solnichniy leaving me handcuffed in the street. i then had to alt tab out to find how to get out of handcuffs and then i had had to wait for my friend to re spawn and return.

So all in all fist time i have met anyone in Dayz standalone my friend and a random dude where executed not just shot and killed but executed!

if anyone else experiences this horrible thing use this thread as a place to tell of you horror.

We should then hunt them down! they must be stopped from this tyranny.  

You made a mistake, why not learn from it instead of moaning about others for capitalizing on it?

(I highlighted your mistake in bold)

Ye Herb that that sounds like them one of them was wearing a bandana but i cant be sure cos i was just too shocked.

Please can some vigilantes hunt these people

As a fresh spawn, I would have just told them to EAD! Don't give these idiots a laugh. I honestly would like to see server only characters...this way people will be known by their name...if they are turds and play like idiots, then they will be treated as such. Just like real life your actions spawn consequences...and the policy of open mouth truthisms can hurt someone for a life time...in life or on a specific server.

• Like 1

I kid you not on one stream I had on last night there was a group of about twenty guys all working as a group and thats no lie as at one point they counted. I execpt you will see groups all the time in this, the fun will be when these groups meet.

But its showing a bit more class as a player/group by letting new spawns live.

Edited by sav112

Sounds like the East Coast is in need of a Vigilante Force.

Sounds like fresh spawns on the East Coast need to leave the East Coast.

• Like 1

You made a mistake, why not learn from it instead of moaning about others for capitalizing on it?

(I highlighted your mistake in bold)

i was telling of a weird experience not moaning 

LOL! So what?

If I'm a fresh spawn and armed players attempt to force me on the ground or to rob me then they can just kill me. I'm not going to waste MY time so they can try to intimidate me. I would just laugh in their face and walk off. They can shoot if they want. It's too easy to just respawn or move to a different server.

• Like 1

Man, I don't know. This video is kind of f*cked up. It might have been a joke, but damn - I don't know how to feel about the possibility of people who have pent up prejudices in real life and unleashing them in this game.

Could you imagine white supremacist bandits actively searching and executing only black characters?

Edited by tingkagol