Sign in to follow this  
Fynnious

Group of 4 heavily armed guys Executing new players along the coast

Man, I don't know. This video is kind of f*cked up. It might have been a joke, but damn - I don't know how to feel about the possibility of people who have pent up prejudices in real life and unleashing them in this game.

Could you imagine white supremacist bandits actively searching and executing only black characters?

Please...

Man, I don't know. This video is kind of f*cked up. It might have been a joke, but damn - I don't know how to feel about the possibility of people who have pent up prejudices in real life and unleashing them in this game.

Could you imagine white supremacist bandits actively searching and executing only black characters?

/me hopes you haven't just opened a new floodgate of bad taste.

no i am pretty sure they are doing it for a laugh not because they are genuinely racists

So everyones going to be putting on a shit British accent like Dick Van Dyke on acid !

Wouldn't take much for this kind of thing to be whipped into OMG games are bad media storm on a slow news day. Just takes one youtube video to be done in poor taste and we have "OMG game lets players commit sex crimes against minorities".   

This isn't a judgement, all of us here know that everyone is consenting to that happening to them (they didn't have to comply ) but when has the truth got in the way of someone else agenda. I do think its worth at least looking at your own output and how that could affect the game and its community, especially how it might appear to people outside of it. 

So yes, lets encourage interactions, good and bad, but be wary of how they reflect upon us all.

Wouldn't take much for this kind of thing to be whipped into OMG games are bad media storm on a slow news day. Just takes one youtube video to be done in poor taste and we have "OMG game lets players commit sex crimes against minorities".   

This isn't a judgement, all of us here know that everyone is consenting to that happening to them (they didn't have to comply ) but when has the truth got in the way of someone else agenda. I do think its worth at least looking at your own output and how that could affect the game and its community, especially how it might appear to people outside of it. 

So yes, lets encourage interactions, good and bad, but be wary of how they reflect upon us all.

perfectly said...does'nt take much for the wrong types to mess up a good thing.

I guess you were speeding on the streets and the good Cher cops did swift justice! 

I grouped with a few guys from the forums here the other day and played as their group medic.  After about the 5th guy in a row met a quick death even after surrendering their goodies i decided it wasnt my playstyle.  Im hunting groups now in cherno and elektro.  Last night caught 3 guys taking stuff from a fresh spawn.  Don't know what they could possibly want off him.  Popped two from building doorway, ran threw building to circle around to take the third.  To my suprise he was down unconscious getting beat down by the very guy he had hijacked.  Absolutely hilarious fight.  Told the guy he could have all the loot from them and went on my way, only to die 10 min later to being dropped threw the floor of a 3rd story building.  Gotta love the alpha.

Lol i added you that day but didn't get to play. Good thing to as i would of probably killed the group

Lol i added you that day but didn't get to play. Good thing to as i would of probably killed the group

Ya thought crossed my mind several times.  Even my girlfriend behind me was like just kill them.  I never took a single shot at an innocent tho :)  

I know tonight there is a group called Ironfist on the forums and they plan on going on the east coast and killing the bandits who are doing things such as this act. I think they could use some extra hands aswell, search up Ironfirst and you should see it.

• Like 1