Sign in to follow this  
capt. beefsteak

KOS is for lazy people...

Just wanted to say that.. I was owned by someone i never saw, way out north... I had been at the big airstrip for a while looted then was making my way back south to hit the other military base just south of vibor, when i was moving through a field and some guy just killed me... I didn't have a m4 but i did have 300 rounds of 5.56 and some decent atire... oh and a little pistol.

It's people like that who will ruin the game for me. I didn't have a weapon drawn or anything.. That person just killed me for no damn reason.

Go ahead say welcome to dayz, w/e, Guess the only way to live is to kill every single person I see without regard to comments or voice or anything... Because eventually it seems everyone wants to use there new found gun on a defenseless player, I would be the type to hold someone up personally...

Life is about survival. You did not survive so you will no longer continue in that life. Luky for you this is a game so you can just respawn and try your hand at this vitrual life again. We cant choose the cards we are dealt however. It is what we do with those cards that defines the life we have.

Suck it up baby. Click respawn and no one will care that your 1 out of infinite lifes was a waste.

Its the lack of deer. have shit hot rifle and nothing else to shoot.

• Like 2

1. Maybe you went into his comfort zone

2. Maybe he got scared

3. Maybe he wanted practise and unfortuantly got a bullet to close to you skull

4. Maybe he wanted your gear

5. Maybe you had killed him before

6. Maybe he did not have a mic

7. Maybe he mistaken you for zombie

8. Maybe he was angry for the same reasons

9. Maybe he tried to kill himself, but missed.

10. Maybe he wanted to be evil

Only the shooter knew why and that makes the suspense in walking around. You never know, so be prepared and keep you head down.

Edited by StayAlive

when i was moving through a field and some guy just killed me

Okay, let me get this straight... you were at the Northwest airfield... you walked out directly into the middle of a field... and then you come one the forums and complain about getting shot because of it?

I think I found your problem... it's called poor planning. The airfields are killzones, and if you're going to go to place that has extremely valuable loot and is a hotspot for players, you shouldn't walk into the middle of a field. Snipers can get ridiculous amounts of loot by camping these places and killing players.

• Like 6

Okay, let me get this straight... you were at the Northwest airfield... you walked out directly into the middle of a field... and then you come one the forums and complain about getting shot because of it?

I think I found your problem... it's called poor planning. The airfields are killzones, and if you're going to go to place that has extremely valuable loot and is a hotspot for players, you shouldn't walk into the middle of a field. Snipers can get ridiculous amounts of loot by camping these places and killing players.

I ran in the middle of the runway once, and some retard shot me as well. It's annoying when I can't run wherever I want...

• Like 1

i see the problem here you ran into the middle of a military zone aka warzone/killzone. Carrying decent gear in hopes that someone 500m+ couldn't see you while you run in plain sight in the middle of a field carrying 300 bullets...... please read this back to yourself

Edited by Ynneead

I once ran up and down the airfield on a full pop server and didn't get shot once.  Then you think "I'll just quickly run across this field in the middle of nowhere" on a server with 10 players and you get sniped.

If you are serious about survival you have to assume there is a sniper everywhere.

• Like 2

I once ran up and down the airfield on a full pop server and didn't get shot once.  Then you think "I'll just quickly run across this field in the middle of nowhere" on a server with 10 players and you get sniped.

If you are serious about survival you have to assume there is a sniper everywhere.

Same thing used to happen to me in the mod, lol

Now i'm doing the sniping

• Like 1

its funny be a bandit.

i was with my squad last night, 5 pp full loaded, anyone of the other players, did not survived,

i was with my moisin loaded with a long disance viewfinder

and i killed people running freaky scared amongs houses and trees,,,,

that was terribly fun :)

Edited by mikeleurukhai

Then don't play if you cant take it. We don't want to play with whiny little bitches anyways. Die with a smile, it's part of the game. 

Then don't play if you cant take it. We don't want to play with whiny little bitches anyways. Die with a smile, it's part of the game. 

I think you mean 'Don't die, it's the aim of the game'

But bad players are bad players....

i see the problem here you ran into the middle of a military zone aka warzone/killzone. Carrying decent gear in hopes that someone 500m+ couldn't see you while you run in plain sight in the middle of a field carrying 300 bullets...... please read this back to yourself

A walking defenseless mule, lmao.

I love threads like this. Reminds me of all the similar things I have done and sometimes gives a feeling of excitement when the OP could possibly be the person that I shot.

I do wish that I could converse with people that I killed while looting their body. THAT would be some great entertainment.

"I'm taking your food... and your water... and your ammo... and your pants. Thanks buddy. Don't get shot next time."

I guess you guys don't read, I wasn't at the airstrip anymore... But what ever, ill just kos as well so you can make threads about what an ass I am to other players..

Anytime I've found a corpse there's nothing to be looted, if someone tired to kill me and i killed them, I can't get anything off them anyhow.