wgaf

An Issue with the New Spawns AKA "The Kamyshovo Massacre"

No I mean have you ever actually had someone join up with you while you're on a server, not spawn a copycat movement.

We have not. Chances are if some one was as well equipped as us came up to meet us, they would be shot on the spot.

Edited by Propulsion_Joe

Hello everyone I thought I would sign up to the forums so that i can make myself a known member of the group and hopefully explain to these people why our work is so necessary and also why there is almost no chance they will ever kill us (if they need me to explain), I would also like to express the huge amounts of pleasure we get from killing people running around trying to hit us or run away from us trying to "hulk smash" us as I like to put it very much like when a small angry child can't get it's own way and lashes out that's brilliant because it shows their anger. These are the most fun to kill by far.

But in the end any kill we get is good in our books, again preferably on people who can't really defend themselves and have to resort to the lowest form on idiocy in some cases to try and defend themselves. I suppose some of them think they can troll us but at the end of the day we are still there killing fresh spawns with all of our gear and they have to begin a long run to gear up again whilst we barely have to move to do the Lords work in pretty much complete comfort, although we do still put a great deal of effort into our work as you guys have seen.

The hunt begins again soon which should mean many, many more dead fresh spawns, stay tuned for updates!

The hate is strong in some of you guys. Its sad because you basily lose nothing... there will be tons of wipes in the future that you cant do anything about it but being killed by another player it ( hopefully ) will help you to improve. Come back to the forums when you actully fully geared up ( not with that low end crap that is currently availible ) and drop of a ladder and die. Or play Rust on PVE only servers were you can play Mountain Man 2014 all day long.

Some people just dislike griefers and dirtbag players in general, more so when they are bragging about it, that's all.

Oh well, they will end on the wrong side of barrel sooner or later, that is for sure :-).

I find it really funny, that you, and some others, are amused and supporting spawn camping.

Do you feel more manly or is it really just matter of being terribly boring with zero imagination?

No I mean have you ever actually had someone join up with you while you're on a server, not spawn a copycat movement.

DayZ is a game which requires trust in order to work together. It is unthinkable we would accept anyone we didnt trust. 

Today's work is done! 

51 exterminations carried out, we found another target right after hitting the quota. The running total is 364. 

I can confirm the baseball bat is a poor weapon.

We encountered hostile gunfire today on three occasions. 

On the first occasion, a cowardly wrecker, bandit, and thug attempted to shoot one of our group from a hidden place. He missed and we lived to fight another day. 

On the second occasion, one of our group was wounded in the leg by a maniac vermin with a pistol. It was exterminated immediately. 

On the third occasion, a rat with a mosin nagant rifle tried to fire at us at close range and injured one of our members in the leg. It was exterminated by the others with prejudice. 

The wounded heros recieved prompt medical attention and both recovered fully. 

Photos of the work to come. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

The DHSMD is pleased to report that we exterminated 51 vermin that were infesting Kamyshovo.  It was an excellent day of carrying out our work.  It appears most of these vermin have no desire for medical experimentation.  They instead run around spamming the punch button, or zig zag like idiots.  All potential candidates were exterminated in the end.

Facts and Discoveries:

-The Kitchen Knife is a poor weapon to try and execute someone with.

- It appears that people can log when in handcuffs and return unrestrained.

- Some vermin are fond of shrieking and making noises over direct instead of using their words.

Open the spoiler for a photo review of today's work.

Greetings from Kamyshovo:
BOQ36xe.jpg

Enjoying an afternoon snack while another member puts in hard work:
J53vm1B.jpg

Action shot of a revolver used in extermination:
F8GP4nR.jpg

HellCaptain with the double kill!:
bKDtnl6.jpg

Big game hunters should always take photos with their kill:
LnfByYp.jpg

Taking in the ocean air after an extermination:
QzEvjmV.jpg

Always stay tuned for more!

• Like 1

I am always waking up and running towards my computer just to get the latest information from you guys, keep it up!

• Like 1

hi,

I have mixed feeling between disgust and fascination. You have a background story behind this behaviour, you are making your own DayZ story and I respect that. Even if it is not my stuff I prefer that than cry babies asking for rules instead of doing something to change their fate. It adds to the fear thank for that.

Shit, you guys are really weirdos but I like you.

cya.

Nikiller.

• Like 1

hi,

I have mixed feeling between disgust and fascination. You have a background story behind this behaviour, you are making your own DayZ story and I respect that. Even if it is not my stuff I prefer that than cry babies asking for rules instead of doing something to change their fate. It adds to the fear thank for that.

Shit, you guys are really weirdos but I like you.

cya.

Nikiller.

That is what is great about day z. It accommodates almost all styles and lets you do what you like.

This had made some great reading and the experiments are very informative im also curious if yous have managed to make use of rope and pliers yet? and also can you take blood from a zombie and give to a player? keep up the good work after all it is for medical science 

Just stop responding to the thread.. these guys clearly get off on the attention. 

Amazing, they found a way to RP being spawn camping cowards! Congrats, scrubs.. 

Dear Sirs,

You have done what no man has done before. You Have made a mench out of dayz I hope we meet in the field of dayz so You may do medical experiments on me. I am a huge fan of your work keep it up me and friends support you in your tough trials these mongrels dont know how to have fun. They lack the brains,tactics and abilities to play this game. Most people that play this run straight down the road and expect not to get shot.You gentlemen have promoted rp with your medical works.

From a fan Goldmansachs 

''You Have made a mensch out of dayz''..Means: You have made a man out of Dayz.

How can a piece of software be made into a man, you wretched retard?!

Day Z Hero Society,

I was forced to create an account to congratulate the truly honorable work being carried out by the Medical Division. I look forward to your updates, perhaps I will be fortunate enough to encounter the DHSMD and aid your noble effort. Several comrades and myself will be establishing our own Medical Division just as soon as we are able to acquire the necessary commodities. 

I will be sure to check back regularly, you are an inspirational troop.

God speed!

• Like 2

Just stop responding to the thread.. these guys clearly get off on the attention. 

No ty. They are actually playing legit, not like some of these " new spawn rescue squads" out there that just server hop around and ghost to kill these "spawn campers". I rather get killed by these people then getting rescued by exploiters. Peace.

until they grow the balls to state when & where they are going to conduct their experiments, it's just griefers dressing up being assholes as RP, there is nothing of substance here, just let the post die..

• Like 1

No ty. They are actually playing legit, not like some of these " new spawn rescue squads" out there that just server hop around and ghost to kill these "spawn campers". I rather get killed by these people then getting rescued by exploiters. Peace.

These guys server hop and kill fresh spawns.  The "new spawn rescue squads" server hop and kill the guys that server hop and kill fresh spawns.

Are your dense?  "Peace."  You're a real e-thug, Chauz.  I mean that literally.  You're amazing at RP'ing a fanboy that's incapable of critical thinking.

Edited by WastedSpaceman

A lot of seekers of justice in this thread.  Better call that Day Z Police on us  :o

And report you for being awesome.

Because it is Saturday and I am feeling great, I figure I will give you a pic that should have made the cut but for some reason it didn't.  One of our members is fond of the pipe wrench:

Vt6A6Wl.jpg

• Like 2

How many pipe wrench hits does it take to kill someone?  I find melee weapons other than the fireaxe to be a waste of time.

• Like 1

How many pipe wrench hits does it take to kill someone?  I find melee weapons other than the fireaxe to be a waste of time.

It takes several, all melee weapons other than axes are pretty much trash.  I suppose the pipe wrench could suffice if you are in a pinch.

• Like 2

These guys server hop and kill fresh spawns.  The "new spawn rescue squads" server hop and kill the guys that server hop and kill fresh spawns.

Are your dense?  "Peace."  You're a real e-thug, Chauz.  I mean that literally.  You're amazing at RP'ing a fanboy that's incapable of critical thinking.

Doubtful, if you sit in a full server near a spawn you have more chance finding survivors then jumping around servers... Maybe they could test this aswell?

And thank you for the compliments!

Edited by Chauz

Doubtful, if you sit in a full server near a spawn you have more chance finding survivors then jumping around servers... Maybe they could test this aswell?

And thank you for the compliments!

We have tested both. It really is random. Sometimes you will get a wave of survivors that come through. Once they are exterminated it will go quiet. I think it is cause they end up spawning in novy sobor or something. We often find success jumping from one server to another, but it really is random.

I don't quite get the sentiment here. 

As you can see in the photos, none of our group uses a "sNyPyR" rifle, so the 'cowards' thing seems to miss the mark pretty wide, doesn't it? 

Actually after a few hours of spawning in the same fucking place, meeting a death squad don't sound too bad. They should add rocks or some buildings that you can climb on to jump and suicide.