wgaf

An Issue with the New Spawns AKA "The Kamyshovo Massacre"

Boohoo, we want our Balota spawn camping back so we dont have to move to get more bullets to kill unarmed Bambi's and stroke our tiny e-peens.

Let's make a forum thread about it, with pictures and a story from first grade YAY.

i dunno about you but 1 or 2 server hops and I have enough ammo to last hours. then just server hop to get it back~ and now that I can camp Kamy for fresh spawns I'll just sit here and kill the unarmed :)

Before you make people run 40 minutes towards the endgame, you should have some content of value in there between the two.

Oh if that's the problem then the generic response of people quoting the Alpha Warning would suffice.

Tunnel vision. In their mind this is the total size of the DayZ map of Cheranus:

7QYzVgY.jpg

Spawning in the NE must be a complete panic for them. So they make a bee line to this so they can feel warm and fuzzy again. Everywhere else is just a developer debug zone.

It's sad that many of the players actually fall into this category - that the whole game of DayZ revolves around this "small" area.

• Like 1

This makes literally no sense. To me, Dayz should be as 'real' as possible, how often do you go to a friends house and find a military grade weapon?

IMO, houses should be limited to civilian weapons, such as the lee enfield/DBS, and military camps/bases should be the only places to spawn military spec weapons.

Thats what I was saying. However, if this a Ukranian map, in real life there will be alot of military guns too, ex soviet style sidearms and hunting rifles. Ak-47s would be in abundance especially, every third country house would have one.

Edited by Highlander007

We got ambushed by a server hopper in an admin building last night. Buddy died but I didn't. Server hopper logged so I camped my buddy's body so he could come loot himself. He spawned on the east I think near Baranzino or some damn place. He found a stream, gorged himself on water till he was no longer thirsty or hungry. He kept the sun at his back and with absolutely nothing except a flashlight made his way back to me at NWAF to loot his own dead body. Took him about 15 minutes to come back.

Moral of the story, if your idea of running is sprinting around a map that is 1km square with a shotgun in each hand and your idea of gearing up is selecting a weapon from a menu, LEAVE US ALONE AND FUCK OFF BACK TO THE TIRED OLD FPS BULLSHIT YOU CAME FROM.

NEW SPAWNS = GOOD

• Like 3

Medical Division.  You've been found guilty of crimes against noobs.  Your gang will swing from the gallows, as soon as they add that to the game.

The Medical Division is looking forward to testing ropes in hanging and bleeding experiments.

• Like 1

i don't get this i like the pic but really i havn't been spawn killed yet.

and i've spawned at balota with armed guys around learn some sneak skills play MGS or something shit

Believe it or not, we preferred it before they changed spawn points. 

We had more fun poisoning people and gaining their trust when it wasnt just a cavalcade of fresh spawns in Kamyshovo. 

We vote to bring things back to the way they were before. 

It was no fun running all the way to Kamyshovo, and it won't be fun running back to where we used to have our base of operations, but as long as the spawn system is working in this way, we owe it to ourselves and the community to make the most efficient use of our time, and so we conducted exterminations in Kamyshovo. 

For the record, no member of our group was killed today, so that's a 55-0 kill/death ratio. 

Lol that's it? 55-0? You guys have a lot to learn. Even actual real life seal clubbers have a better KDR than you wannabes do and they fight in hand to hand combat like men. Get gud.

Edited by Mannschaft

hey what server you on HChell captain i really want to kill you real bad i mean realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll bad you and your group. real bad need to die by my hand.

want to kill u so bad my grammer is bad.

Edited by gannon46
  • Like 1

hey what server you on HChell captain i really want to kill you real bad i mean realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll bad you and your group. real bad need to die by my hand.

want to kill u so bad my grammer is bad.

Search far and wide.  The departed souls of The Kamyshovo Massacre could have used your help last night.

why dont you post ur server so you can try and experment on me and my crew

• Like 3

i dunno about you but 1 or 2 server hops and I have enough ammo to last hours. then just server hop to get it back~ and now that I can camp Kamy for fresh spawns I'll just sit here and kill the unarmed :)

I'm still sat on most of the 100 odd rounds from the airbase I visited about 10 hours ago in game time. Had a few battles since then all around the map, 1 vs 1, 1 vs many, also evaded some larger groups stalking the coast and ran into an aggressive axe man.

It's quite satisfying winning proper battles against difficult odds, if I could be bothered I might server hop around Kamyshovo and see if I can take out some of the clowns who wrote this thread, it's getting boring having nothing to aspire to in terms of new loot :)

• Like 2

why dont you post ur server so you can try and experment on me and my crew

We do not discriminate when it comes to finding test subjects.  We jump from server to server depending on the traffic, in order to meet the quota.

As annoying as being murdered for no reason is, this is pretty funny. One thing I've loved about the new DayZ is the emergent gameplay; from roaving bands of vampires to disinfectant spray finding a new use.

I just hope you guys "RP" via direct chat and don't just giggle along and internet high five in your 3rd party VOIP. Otherwise it just kinda ruins the whole RP angle here.

Edited by Hells High
  • Like 1

Holy shit and i though the server i was on was bad, I saw a 5 or 6 people killing each other with axes and baseball bats, i killed them confirming banditry, and punished the murders 

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why there arent far more wilderness in land spawns?

What is the point of spawning people in the coast it makes the game far too easy.

Before you make people run 40 minutes towards the endgame, you should have some content of value in there between the two.

There's your problem.

• Like 3

As annoying as being murdered for no reason is, this is pretty funny. One thing I've loved about the new DayZ is the emergent gameplay; from roaving bands of vampires to disinfectant spray finding a new use.

I just hope you guys "RP" via direct chat and don't just giggle along and internet high five in your 3rd party VOIP. Otherwise it just kinda ruins the whole RP angle here.

We try to keep the RP very high.  If we are going to kill someone, the least we can do is offer them a unique experience.  One of the members of our group even goes so far as to introduce himself to the subjects as their "Doctor."

• Like 1

The reaso I linked that is because it is said, by the mods, that "If you create a duplicate thread, it is very likely that your thread will be locked or deleted!", so it is pretty obvious that duplicate posts are not wanted. I could list all of the topics that were  locked or deleted, but there shouldn't be any need to do that for anyone. 

The thing that i am trying to explain to you is that this is not a duplicate post. It may be about something that has been posted before but it is in no way the same post, it is some personal experiences i have had in the game and with some questions.

I wanted people to know i had been spawn killed and i wanted people to know that killing yourself has still not stopped.

I have not seen any threads on this forum about my character being spawn killed or how my character threw himself off of some rocks and the reason why i have not seen any threads like that is because i never wrote them and you had to be me to know what happened and i am telling you what happened to me in the game and the experience i had, it has nothing to do with any previous post or any topic that may have been mentioned before it was about my experience.

So basically what you need to understand is that this is not a duplicate thread.

Boohoo, we want our Balota spawn camping back so we dont have to move to get more bullets to kill unarmed Bambi's and stroke our tiny e-peens.

Let's make a forum thread about it, with pictures and a story from first grade YAY.

You are a funny guy.

Everyone crying is so sanctimonious.  Do something about it.  Hop server to server until you find us to kill us.  That is what makes Day Z great.  If you feel the need to take up the cause of stopping our Medical Division, you can!  Fathom that.

What I don't understand is why there arent far more wilderness in land spawns?

What is the point of spawning people in the coast it makes the game far too easy.

We are supposed to have been on a ship and the infected overran the ship so we evacuated, hence the costal spawn

All this is is griefing new players.

Griefing new players causes them to come to the forums to irritate everyone with their whining.

Some learn. Most don't and quit playing.

Games such as EVE Online ban people who grief new players because without new blood the game goes stagnant and dies eventually. I'm not saying that would work for a game like this without a subscription, but making the game as unenjoyable for new people as you possibly can is a sure way to get them to stop playing it at which point the hunters will become the hunted. While you guys are busy slaughtering sheep there are packs of wolves out there hunting down other packs of wolves, developing actual skill with their weapons of choice. Karma is a bitch and she's going to pimp slap you kids some day.

• Like 3