.VincenT.

This is bs.

Servers with the name: Keep off or kicked which is used by the admins to loot by themselves? really?

• Like 5

Hey there paying the absurd price to host a server they can kick whoever they want for whatever reason they want.

I would think you must have small genitals to do such a thing

• Like 2

Hey there paying the absurd price to host a server they can kick whoever they want for whatever reason they want.

I still dont think they should be able to join other servers with this gear then, no  matter what it costs.

• Like 2

Don't think they can actually...pretty sure the conditions of people renting servers is they don't do stuff like this.

I can tell you they can, just joined the server and I got kicked after about 2mins.

I can tell you they can, just joined the server and I got kicked after about 2mins.

I mean they aren't allowed to. Get a screen shot and post it on here (not one you have to download)? Devs might be able to do something about it? Or send an email to their provider?

Edited by Timmymachine109

Badmins should not have the function to kick players without 3rd party tools (hacks) yet, I believe. I may be wrong, though.

Edited by bonesnap

It happened to me yesterday. I was in the Military Base near Kamenka (?), admin started kicking people out.

I joined back in, got Pristine military stuff (loot respawned), and lost connection again. Every time I tried to join back in I was getting auto-kicked. Spanish server. I have in Favourites if there's some effective way to report that.

I still dont think they should be able to join other servers with this gear then, no  matter what it costs.

100% agreed!

I think if they are found doing this and you can get proof then they are removed from the main hive? Used to be something like that for the mod?

Badmins should not have the function to kick players without 3rd party tools (hacks) yet, I believe. I may be wrong, though.

I think you're both right....

• Like 1

Happened to me. Some guy was blasting annoying music on his mic and kicked everyone who joined.

• Like 1

In ISS i have my own private server i can loot on and join main servers with i dont see what the issue is if they pay for it. However if i made it public which i can with the flip of the button im not going to kick ppl for killing me or looting or pvping or having fun.