Sign in to follow this  
triage

For all you KoS complainers out there

This video is done by a popular you tuber known as "TheDevilDogGamer". Here he shows being friendly will get you murdered.

ENJOY

• Like 1

And the point is...? To show kids + people with rotten moral (hackers)?

What you're saying makes no sense. Can you be more clear? 

Edited by Iownzyou
  • Like 2

Haven't viewed the clip, but I assume to get the DayZ 101 across that little bit more quickly: Come into the endtimes expecting people to behave in a civilised manner and you're going to have a bad time.

• Like 2

Yeah.. Running up to every person you see yelling Friendly.. xD

I play as friendly, I rarely die xD But then I again friendly isn't = Naive Retard

• Like 2

devildgogamer, lol what a loser..

dude, plz dont try to paint everyone with the same brush..

I know right, such a loser, a former marine now a gamer with 238k subs on youtube making a living from playing games...shut the fuck up.

Edited by SageZ

I know right, such a loser, a former marine now a gamer with 238k subs on youtube making a living from playing games.

Fact that you can make money by playing video games instead of actually making original content is so insanely stupid.

Fact that you can make money by playing video games instead of actually making original content is so insanely stupid.

So are movies and songs and computers and smartphones etc. Not many things are original in today's world, unless it is some kind of a unique invention. Although playing a game and having a unique experience from your play-style is as original as it gets.

• Like 3

Well he sounds like he's having a lot of fun compared to just shooting people.

• Like 1

What you're saying makes no sense. Can you be more clear? 

I meant, you make a post to 'for all KOS complainers' showing a video of pretty suicidal dude facing people who kill him. Hacker was a bonus.

Since you chose that provocative title: what is the meaning of this topic? "For everyone who complain about KOS" - everyone already knows that people tend to shoot first, ask later, so what is new? How does this change opinions about people who kill another person immediately? How does this change opinion about person who plays friendly? Is the person who wants to play in a friendly co-op manner somekind of idiot to you then?

You could have just wrote "people still kill others when they see each other, nothing new in Chernarus", that is your content (aside promoting that channel).

Edited by Kuikka

I know right, such a loser, a former marine now a gamer with 238k subs on youtube making a living from playing games...shut the fuck up.

haha ur one of those guys who gives a streamer a monthly sub. arent you ???

/facepalm

As much as I appreciate watching DD, even though his DayZ play-style is completely contrary to my own this video is pretty pointless and obviously just his irritated response to getting called out for his normal gameplay style. There is a huge difference between being friendly and being stupid about it. He is so quick to say "This proves everything I have been doing is right" after getting killed several times. The reality however is if you play like this you are going to get yourself killed whether you are friendly or not. All he is doing is taking one extreme of play-style and substituting it with another. Nothing in this video justifies kos whatsoever. 

The majority of players who don't kill on sight and are experienced enough will have absolutely no problem surviving pretty much indefinitely and still find themselves able to assist people if need be. 

Personally I think it's awesome. If people are willing to pay you to do something you enjoy to entertain them, where's the problem?

I mean, look at pop music. I think that is stupid, along with ethically corrupt and possibly dangerous to one's psychological wellbeing. But people are making quite a bit of money off it, so they have to be doing something right.

Friendly doesn't = Charging random guys, repeatedly saying friendly like 80 times, then chasing them for high-fives.

If someone did that to me, they would be dead.

I rarely die. Thays becuase unless i have nothing to lose, i usaully >Avoid< other players instead of being a retard and sprinting after them asking for "high fives", which usaully = a punch in the face.

Then i go on derp fests after i die, poinsing, punching, and most of all, annoying everyone i see.

I only watched the 1st two, but he didn't seem friendly, but more annoying, with an unknown motive (from the players point of view).

Wow dude, what a failed attempt to justify KoS. All you did was run up to people instigating them and practically asking them to kill you so you could claim no one is friendly. The second guy was clearly friendly but you wanted to be all up in his face saying how you cant kill anyone today and you could use your fist. You just seem diabolical as hell with unknown intent. Than you go running screaming friendly across the tarmac like a total griefer. Just because you happen to get shot by a sniper or something as your screaming friendly doesn't mean being friendly doesn't work. 

Hell even the first crew seemed like their main intent was to be friendly but the way you came at them was all wrong and they prob thought the minute you got your hands on a weapon you were going to plug them. 

Dude, play how you want to, but your little experiment was fail. Plenty of friendlies to encounter and you met plenty. All of whom you begged to kill you. 

Edited by VictorM

haha ur one of those guys who gives a streamer a monthly sub. arent you ???

/facepalm

No, in fact i think that its pretty stupid.