Wookieenoob

Dear god... some people

Hello there

This seems to be just a personal rant thread, so I may yard it.

There will always be players that do a game and the community a disservice. There's little one can do. You humans will be humans.

There's more important things to worry about.

Rgds

LoK

Where can i read this story i need a good laugh

here is more recent story from LeeHarveyEnfield who is guy OP maybe having problem :rolleyes:

enjoy :thumbsup:  ;)

if you like do search he make funny ones about mod also like one about kill woman :D

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154683-interrogation/#entry1550627

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154090-battered-to-death-on-the-beach/#entry1545851

• Like 1

Maybe you should keep your cool blog stories to that certain image board, eh chappy?

Edited by Hells High

Considering the variety of activities currently possible in the game, I think writing a little creative fiction instead of walking around in circles shooting each other and eating Tuna is actually a pretty cool use of time.

But I guess people will literally bitch about anything if it makes them feel superior to others.

• Like 2

I actually wouldn't mind some or at least a few tactical combat shotgun/pump action ones.

Automatic shotguns aren't tactical.

An 870 is great for nowish.

This all happened already in 2012. You're over a year late. Move along.

Considering the variety of activities currently possible in the game, I think writing a little creative fiction instead of walking around in circles shooting each other and eating Tuna is actually a pretty cool use of time.

But I guess people will literally bitch about anything if it makes them feel superior to others.

The "creative fiction" that people like LeeHarveyEnfield make is neither creative nor fiction. They're just adding a terribly written  "story" to something that already happened in-game, which wasn't even remotely interesting to begin with. And if you think that people only dislike that because they want to feel superior, then maybe you should open your eyes. 

It takes a certain type of gamer to fully appreciate a game like Dayz or arma. usually it is a more mature person who can process the sheer volume of information given to you in the game like all the items and the crap you can make with them, also different rifles, calibers, zeroing ect. Anyway, teens mistakenly get this game and don't really comprehend the big picture of it

Like Dayz isnt as technical as arma2 or 3, but i still wouldn't really recommend it or any other arma type game to anyone under 17 or 18

mmmmmmmyeeeeaaaaasss...quite.

quite right my good sir.

*sips wine

Why, I dare say you have hit the proverbial "nail" on the.....HEAD!

Aha!

Ahaha!

Ahahaha!

Oh dear, my apologies. Sometimes I just cant help myself.

*sips wine

mmmmyeeeeeaaaaas...

*wipes monocle on jacket

• Like 1

YEAH teenagers are the worst at playing video games. Good gamer's can dedicate a good 8 hours a day to playing and today's youth just doesn't have that luxury of time!