Silentine

DayZ Standalone: Looking for no PVP server

Hello, I am looking for any no pvp servers of the standalone Day z...

Is there any so far?

There may be, but they'll get closed down as they get reported.

The time of private hives is not upon us... Yet.

Is there any so far?

If you scroll through the server list, by whatever your favorite filter metric is, most players, least players, lowest ping, etc. you'll find many servers with stuff like, "No KOS", "RP/Roleplay", or "PVE" in their description.  Those are your best bets probably although, a No KOS server doesn't really guarantee you won't be KOS'd.  All it really guarantees is if you get killed, the guy who did it might be kicked if there's actually an admin around.  How enforceable all that stuff is per the server rules for the game, I dunno.  I don't think it's against the rules to ask people not to KOS though but it might be to kick them for it.  Aside from those keywords, look for lower pop servers if ya don't wanna get killed so often.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

why would you want to anyway? It seems stupid imo

I played on a "no pvp" server earlier, gave me the incentive to KoS players on it.

Was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Edited by Jaygoon
  • Like 1

Hahahaha funny, you must be joking carebear.

If you really want a no pvp server well, tough luck there is no pve servers!

Hi,

You should try privates hives.

I Think, like for ArmaMod, if you really want no KillOnSight, you have to join a Pve Community.
Here is mine, a French group of players who no Kill (we are not EveryTimes "Friendly" But 1 rule : No shoot if you dont tell it)

For example :

Hey Guy, give me your bag or i shoot... you have to keep players lives even if you are a "bandit"

(Day-z without bandits, it's not Day-Z for us)

But for privates hives, you have to crack your game before, and réinstall game after to return on official server. We are still waiting for Official Server with Pass to preserv it.

We dont find otherway to not accept KillOnSight Players.

Here is my website, i can help you to join us if you understand my English :)

Just contact us on our Forum

http://fcking-boyz.hol.es/

Good game in Day-Z

Judging from the age of the 1st post i assume he already found out there is no such no pvp server.

If you scroll through the server list, by whatever your favorite filter metric is, most players, least players, lowest ping, etc. you'll find many servers with stuff like, "No KOS", "RP/Roleplay", or "PVE" in their description.  Those are your best bets probably although, a No KOS server doesn't really guarantee you won't be KOS'd.  All it really guarantees is if you get killed, the guy who did it might be kicked if there's actually an admin around.  How enforceable all that stuff is per the server rules for the game, I dunno.  I don't think it's against the rules to ask people not to KOS though but it might be to kick them for it.  Aside from those keywords, look for lower pop servers if ya don't wanna get killed so often.

Kicking people for player killing is against the server hosting rules and you can have your server taken down without a refund if caught.

Is there any so far?

DayZ is not the game you are looking for.

Question has been answered, no need to keep bumping this.

Locked.