Nihilum

HAHAHAHA Oh geez, look who's playing:

And being a total douche:

Artemis "Hammerpoint's mouthpiece" Knives AKA The ISS damage control scab guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5vcXaLkElg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUpnWL5qH_sIybRQrwFaV_vA

Comment of his when somebody asks him to get a kill without 3rd person exploiting unarmed bambis:

"No thanks.  I don't need to prove how pro I am to nobodies.  Sorry bro."

:rolleyes: so pro.

would like to have im on a server with 1st person forced
"Tango down"
"target eliminated"
O.o

LoL I'm surprised he is allowed to publicly play this since he's all up in HPs ass ... unless he is obligated to just talk crap about it the entire time which he may be (I don't feel any need to watch his arrogant ass on any of his "pro" videos so not sure what was said)

well, im playing too, can someone make a topic about it too???

And being a total douche:

Artemis "Hammerpoint's mouthpiece" Knives AKA The ISS damage control scab guy

Comment of his when somebody asks him to get a kill without 3rd person exploiting unarmed bambis:

"No thanks.  I don't need to prove how pro I am to nobodies.  Sorry bro."

:rolleyes: so pro.

First class frigging tool.

would like to have im on a server with 1st person forced

"Tango down"

"target eliminated"

O.o

LoL I'm surprised he is allowed to publicly play this since he's all up in HPs ass ... unless he is obligated to just talk crap about it the entire time which he may be (I don't feel any need to watch his arrogant ass on any of his "pro" videos so not sure what was said)

Forced 1st person?  You wouldn't even need it.  He was barely able to kill those newspawns without reloading.  Did you notice how many shots he missed, trying to kill both the zombies and the players?

And thank god I wasn't drinking anything when I scrolled down and saw one of his retorts on the youtube video that said this,

"Negative ghostrider.  Check my other 1000 videos.  I am a professional FPS player.  I make everyone look like they just got the game out of the box.  Ask around bro."

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 5

well, im playing too, can someone make a topic about it too???

If you went to work for a competitor as their emergency mouth piece to keep their tiny community from revolting, then made videos on the game your game admittedly and blatantly copied in a casual(lazy) fashion, I would.

Be like if the head of Apples PR department filmed himself using his personal PC. (or vice versa) To give a better understanding, his showcased video on his profile is the official look at ISS's california map... 

Can't wait for more ''Thiz game iz piece of shait WarZ is waayz better brah, Imma put ya all mofo newbz down dwag!

We need some cool,skilled players from DayZ community to kick his ass in style..Actually, anyone could kick his ass..Hes just like shoot freshspawn here and there, say ''tango down'' and feel like being awesome, competitive fps player...I'd just like to see this guy in Battle Royale against ppl like FrankieOnPC,PsiSyndicate and not just these youtube guys but other players that know how to play this game...He would probably complain about, bullet drop being way too unrealistic (cuz warz iz teh most real braah'') and getting killed by one shot (''Cuuz haxers yo'') he wouldn't take down any ''Mothafukerz'' down.

Btw. How's this guy even famous on YT? I mean he clearly doesnt give a shit about his fans or anything...Who ever doesnt agree with him or tries to argue with him is either an asshole, on drugs, or just ''not serious''

Edited by OntyCZE

ArtemisKnives...The single biggest troll to ever be spawned by The WarZ aka I:SS, Now hes on Hammerpoints payroll, A word of warning to the DayZ Team, This piece of shit has his clan mates use ESP hacks to tell him where other survivors are.

Maybe if he didn't stay in 3rd person 90% of the time and go full auto, he wouldn't die in a "straight up shoot out".

ArtemisKnives...The single biggest troll to ever be spawned by The WarZ aka I:SS, Now hes on Hammerpoints payroll, A word of warning to the DayZ Team, This piece of shit has his clan mates use ESP hacks to tell him where other survivors are.

Look at the first video again.  That guy obviously needs the hacks.  Like, I mean...go ahead...give them to him.  Half of his bullets in the first video hit the air.  And you're right...it's funny because one of the of the developers bullied him on his stream into giving up his clanmates that were using cheats threatening to ban him along with them.

I don't know why they had to threaten him into revealing who was hacking in his clan, because Artemis openly talked about the hackers in his clan on his stream, and openly encouraged them to use their hacks to "scout" and kill other players for his advantage.

He's a drama queen just like everyone else affiliated with WarZ/Infestation from the top down and a paid shill as well.  And don't get me wrong.  I don't have a personal vendetta or anything against this guy.  I could care less if they run around and hack in WarZ/Infestation and make google advertising moniez, which according to Titov, unlike every other FPS ever...is unhackable.  I'm honestly embarrassed for anyone affiliated with that game.

Artemis Knives is actually great for WarZ/Infestation.  The more his nonsense/drama is publicized, the less likely honest players are going to be to spend money on this garbageware.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 3

In true war z fashion.

This is a 100% fact btw ( iss/war z, not dayz) 

They ban anyone they get enough complaints about, legitimate or not, aside from the list of their biggest mouthpieces, who are free to hack to their hearts content; time and time again their biggest supporters are caught hacking... yet nothing happens so long as they buy another account.

So i guess i have less head junk for not even knowing who this guy is, and no real need to find out.

• Like 6

I could care less if they run around and hack in WarZ/Infestation and make google advertising moniez, which according to Titov, unlike every other FPS ever..

on topic: he seems to wear fancy hats and likes pink quite a bit, quite unsettling imo.

Artemis won't survive in this game now i think about it, With what could be coming in the way of mechanics he would end up rage quitting claiming like he is now "DayZ isn't a first person shooter, Its survival with shooting put in but its still clunky" I found it hilarious he had no clue how to range his weapon like a true newbie and claims hes the biggest baddest fps mlg pro gamer on the face of the planet.

If even a shred of this was true he would have done his homework, looked up information on the game he was playing and get the layout of the controls and mechanics but in ignorance he loads into the game and records how truely dense of a player he is and then lightly insults DayZ's mechanics as if the devs are wrong and he's right.

If he was looking for more subs in the DayZ Community he just deadpan'd himself by insulting the game's basic and relatively easy to grasp controls and showed his stupidity by not getting clued up on the game in the first place whether it be the Mod or the SA.

I look forward to seeing videos of him being handcuff raped, Force Fed Disinfectant, Beaten to death with just fists and just generally being wrecked by the playerbase. Why? He is the one streamer i would say deserves that treatment over and over again.

• Like 2

I want to fresh spawn mug this guy pretty badly. But then I'd probably be accused of being a cheater when I steal his weapon.

• Like 1

Too bad you'll probably never see him (confirmed) on a video getting mugged, totally abused, etc.

I mean, it would hurt his (shitty?) image after all as people could make fun of him. He'll certainly won't record it himself and others who do would have to confirm it's him. If he plays along anyway.

I want to fresh spawn mug this guy pretty badly. But then I'd probably be accused of being a cheater when I steal his weapon.

His weapon... I'd shoot him for his flashlight! No need to let him even get to the first building.

It is not surprising that when watching his videos I see everything I could possibly detest about a DayZ player!

• Like 1

Couldn't he just offer me some ammo instead of wasting it with his 1337-aim? :(

In all honesty, it's the only way he's going to get any ammo 'on target'!

So i guess i have less head junk for not even knowing who this guy is, and no real need to find out.

+1 to the 'blissful ignorance' club here. Never heard of the guy before, no particular desire to ever hear of him again.

• Like 3

lol guy is pro noob is what he is..

if the pro noob ever actually ran into anyone who had a gun and WASNT afk well lol..

can hardly wait for nametags so dipshits like this can be hunted down and not hide while pretending to be pro awesome. lol

Why do we have a topic on this? People are allowed to have opinions (biased or not) but I never think it's a smart idea to blackmail/make fun of people publicly on a forum.. it's definitely not DayZ community stylish imo.

And no, I do not enjoy WarZ or ever have, I just don't think it's right to make such a topic, it's not classy and I doubt Rocket would approve.

Edited by mrlaxx
  • Like 1

Here is another one.

This is how you waste a whole mag in seconds.

Id love to punch this guy in the balls... (he also plays WarZ -> sucks to be him :( )

I HEREBY DECLARE THE STREAM SNIPING WAR ON HIM!

Edited by =GS=Quobble