attano

vehicles you want in the game

deluxe-lightweight-aluminium-wheelchair-

Found in hospitals, for when your character breaks their legs in game, can store small items such as bananas.

Found some more cars

Volvo PV 1962

Volvo Duett

Saab 900 turbo

I still dont understand the how to copy image so google it 

• Like 1

I'd like some awful soviet bloc cars to putter around in. I hope vehicle maintenance is a thing as well. Certain vehicles require more maintenance, yada yada. I'd like to start with what we're familiar with. UAZ, GAZ, Skada (?) and the Ural. Go from there. Nothing wrong with more modern vehicles though suitable to the setting. Nothing like ArmA 3 though, please, except for functional mirrors.

I'd also like to see a return of the AN-2 plane, of all things. I feel there's not much popular support for it though since it's not good for anything but checking things out.

Edited by Diggydug

Puma_HeliServ_Service.JPG

AS350_N350GR_BXK_040106_01.JPG

For helis i would like these, one carries up to 15 men around oil rigs, the other i think is to 4-6 men both civis that got no weapons

for ground vehicles, im fine with anything.

what about bobby cars? Everyone likes them :)

ab5vbxo_460saqauws.gif

Hell man I L0VE the Gif, and bobby cars should  be in the game

Military transport vehicles without guns, but the ability to fire your primary weapon from them.

One Military helicopter without guns, like a blackhawk, or the coastguard version of it. but the ability to fire your primary weapon from them.

• Like 2

So the game is still in alpha and will be for a while so why cant we discuss the cars,trucks maybe even bikes we want in the game

Ill start off, i would like a

Worn out and dirty Volvo truck

RV - availbe to sleep in (if they are going to add some kind of sleeping thingy)

Farm truck - none special but a like a older type of pick up

Thats all i can think of right now, please add as many ones as you want and make changes to others, Pictures would aslo be good

I do not know if there is a thread about this already, Dont even know if its placed at  the right place.

for clear path through zombie horde  :D

Or this:

But in all seriousness, I think whatever vehicles we get should be low-key, non-military (maybe a humvee) and high maintenance depending on the class of the vehicle.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

EVERYTHING we had in the mod. And I know I'm alone on this one, but: Turretless slow-as-phook-T34, please... Pretty please, devs?

Oh, and Barges that we could deck out as bases and car-transport should they add more islands (which they should!) Should be able to mount MG's on them by crafting whilst having the actual MG on you.

Edited by Ratiasu

No one has mentioned the 80s Mercs that are everywhere in the Eastern bloc. Old taxi versions of the C class could be found in cities maybe? Alongside the taxi Gaz that is already there as a wreck with loot spawns in it. 

• Like 1

Found some more cars

Volvo PV 1962

Volvo Duett

Saab 900 turbo

I still dont understand the how to copy image so google it 

Yes just for the Saab lol - I drive a 93 turbo so would fecking love it if there was an old 900 in the game! Haahah ! Highly doubt it will happen tho and it may play havok with the game lore.... Are they found in fictional post-soviet Russian states? Lol

Heres a few more that would be cool

An >Unarmed< BRDM-2 armored car

Mi-2 Helicopter with a Search light and Maybe a PKT LMG

Militia/Police cars. Theres already a Militia car wreck that people think is a Taxi.

Ural Firetruck, Chernobyl style

Delivery Skoda S1203 Van, maybe Vodka delivery?

PTS or K-61 Amphibious trasport vehicles

A few trucks like the Tatra T148, zil-131, Kamaz (heavy Trasport) and KRaZ 214

And a Tow Truck!

And heres a new idea. Pushable vehicles.

Like Wagons, Shopping carts, maybe even like a wheelchair, that you could store stuff in and leave anywhere, basically a portable tent. 

A large trailer you could tow. Maybe the bugger trucks could tow vehicle trailers 

And a Camper you could tow, along with an RV

I would prefer none motorized. That's right I said it. Bicycles at most.

But since I know that isn't likely to happen, then only 2-3 civilian vehicles at most per server. No military ones at all. And by civilian I mean small cars and maybe a old, beaten truck. Maybe one 2-seater civilian heli that takes ages to find parts for to fix.

Vehicles are all well and good, but having more than a couple is more of a problem than anything imo. Vehicles take away from having to be careful moving across the map.

• Like 1

I would want some sort of Volvo, maybe an old 142 or a 242,   Really great cars and cheap to,  easy to mainifacture and i would be suprised if i didn't see anyone on a farm in Sweden.