gamer222

how do you approaching to the strangers besides im FRIENDLY

Whats your communication skill of approaching , and how would you start conversation besides I'm friendly :)

I always say drop the weapon and I'm not going to kill you lol

Bang bang bang pew pew pew... Are you ok? :D or

K03hI4f.jpg

CVfoR6M.jpg                            ,<<<<<<< DAM STRAIGHT BITCHES!

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 1

Bang bang bang pew pew pew... Are you ok? :D

Lol I was coming into this thread to post that after seeing title.

• Like 1

I make sure I am in a position to kill them if needed, then I ask them.

Are you friendly? and I kinda force them to be nice :)

Also, I ask if they need anything.

Aussie love that sig :P

Tbh noticed shock and awe works! Run up and scream down on the ground motha F**** be very asertive. Though the results vary. Not good to do if not willing to kill

• Like 1

Lol I was coming into this thread to post that after seeing title.

Aussie love that sig :P

Tbh noticed shock and awe works! Run up and scream down on the ground motha F**** be very asertive. Though the results vary. Not good to do if not willing to kill

Glad people likes it ;)

cheers

Edited by Aussie Bogan

If they are facing me with a weapon but haven't seen me, i'll either stay hidden and let them pass by, or if they are a threat, get to a better vantage point and Blam!!

however, if they are facing away with a weapon lowered, i'll hold them up, but if at any point they raise the weapon, try to move, or turn around, BLAM!!!

I'll always hold people up first unless the threat is too high.  running around with the friendly flag is too risky and asking to get shot if you ask me.

• Like 1

You bascially do whats been stated above, Get your self in a position where your able to kill them with ease, get them to drop anything they can potentially backstab you with. Then use them as your 'forward scout' / bullet fodder intill you trust them enough haha

Edited by TimberWolfz

Yelling at them works better than talking nice to them. If you try and be nice they run off and do something stupid and you are forced to shoot them. Its 50 50 as to whether or not they comply. But I always try and put myself in he better position before I talk to them. Don't know why they run or whatever. I do get to walk up to them and call them an idiot. One guy said I was a bandit ruining the game. I asked the guy 3 times to drop his gun and he DID hear me but he sprinted to go for cover. Though if I knock them out I bandage them up and take their weapons so when they wake up they are largely harmless. They still have fists.

But yeah screaming "GET ON THE FLOOR MOTHERFUCKER" works way better. Only once has someone done something dumb. They fired in my general direction. They also don't question you at all.

Sometimes I will ask for supplies from weapon less or melee only people. And if they don't give me anything I rob them. I tell them to strip all their clothes and bag on the ground which sounds strange but hey I can loot everything easier. Though sometimes things seem to go under the ground and they get left with no pants after in done. And by rob them I swap stuff usually that I don't need learnt all on the ground make sure they don't have a weapon and away they go. And I will absolutely handcuff someone if I have them and keys.

I hardly shoot them straight off. Unless I'm forced too. And only to knock them out and apologise later. Though you don't know how much blood they have so you can sometimes kill them. Meh. The player I shot would have probably killed me without a second thought. But I try and keep my killing to a minimum. Only bandits die by my hand. Unless its an accident. Or they are full on retarded.

If I'm at a better position than them I'll usually scream something like "GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, DROP YOUR WEAPON, FACE AWAY FROM ME"!

Now bear in mind that this is said by some Danish guy with what sounds like a German accent. People usually do what I say...

Hehehe...

Some of you guys sound like a person I ran into the other night at the tent city near balota. It was night and I had just spawned, decided to follow train tracks and noticed the tents. Went into one and thought way to dark can't see anything pulled out the flash light and started to look around and hear something like "get on the floor" then the guy was in my flashlight beam pointing a gun at me. So I turned around pointed myself at the door began to jog and turned off the flash light. Stashed the flashlight and started sprinting between and around tents hearing random gun fire. Then I dove and hid behind a tree.

I run around saying "crap, crap, crap, where is a tree, did he see me, crap" and close my eyes in real life.

Good times.

• Like 1

Here is a good one: Tell them you just saw a guy with a silenced m4 around the corner. Tell him/her that they need to get to cover. It is a white lie but it will move their focus from you to some imaginary bandit. I usually do that to avoid them shooting me immediately. 60% of the time it works every time. 

anchorman_the_legend_of_ron_burgundy_60_

Edited by The_Man

What? People have conversations in this game?

<<<< This what usually happens when i try be friendly and start a conversation...

• Like 1

<<<< This what usually happens when i try be friendly and start a conversation...

I had a guy call me a "D-bag" over and over because I wouldn't give him my Fire axe. He kept following me around yelling at me. I shot once in the air and he got louder. Cue your .gif. 

I had a guy call me a "D-bag" over and over because I wouldn't give him my Fire axe. He kept following me around yelling at me. I shot once in the air and he got louder. Cue your .gif. 

I personally would have granted his wish.

I would have given him the axe in the side of the head that is :D

It was friendly neither of you killed each other.

Sneak up behind when they're occupied and yell friendly at them with my gun in their face if they don't pull their weapon i tell them they can have the loot and leave the area but if they go to pull their gun it's to late!

I sware i've let so many server hoppers and KoS's live as when you catch people off guard everyone is apparently friendly haha

"Hey man, I'm a bandit and I was going to shoot you but I see you have no weapon. Please move along or I had to kill you."

I was offering spare guns for fresh spawns to fight me but not in SA. Not until we got tents at least.

Edited by Jimmy Rustlers

It was friendly neither of you killed each other.

Well this wasn't me per say,

For the people that do that to me don't get to walk away without a bit of lead in the back of the head. ;)

Get my drift ;)

I tend to take the more tactful approach when holding someone up.. No reason to yell and call people "mother fucker".. Just maintain control of the situation, and realize when someone else has control of the situation.. and if you get held up by a couple of incompetent fools, wait for them to lose control of the situation and take advantage of it.. Was held up by 2 guys in Payday masks at the Kamenka military base a few days ago... I saw 1 guy had no ammo in his M4 and the Mosin guy was using his rifle to clear Zeds. They instructed me to follow them to the "other" barracks so his friend could search it, while the guy with the Mosin "watched over me" because he "didn't trust me".

Then they hear a new voice from inside the barracks "Hey I'm friendly in here, don't shoot.".. The Mosin guy ran in and started barking orders at the new guy, at which point I ran up the hill to the other barracks.. I heard gunshots while I was grabbing myself an M4 with a 60 round mag. I came back down the hill to find the M4 guy bandaging the Mosin guy inside the barracks.

I went from Fresh Spawn with no control over the situation, to a dominant position in a matter of seconds.. I knew it, and they knew it.. "Drop your weapons, and face on the ground..."

Needless to say, they complied.. I made them run out of there with no shoes, no backpacks, and no weapons. 

Moral of the story? Same as I said in the first paragraph: MAINTAIN CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION, AND KNOW WHEN YOU DO AND DO NOT HAVE CONTROL.

Edited by Etherimp

Get the upper hand before talking to someone...so if they turn hostile...you can killed them without taking damage

Edited by XjoseX