redblaster100

[Falcon] DayZ Standalone Roleplay/Realism Server Private Shard

I still haven't played the server but if this is true then I will not join. I want to find a real server like was said in the rules, with camps and settlements.

Isn't it possible to put a password on the server ?

I've played on the server and I like the idea but I was stilled RDM-ed over in the Balota airfield for no reason. I had a M4 and stuff, it was lowered and I told the other M4 guy in the barracks that I was friendly but he still open fired and killed me. You can't really ban such players since player names don't show up nor is there any kind of kill feed like the mod had, so I like the idea but the server is really just like anyother server, except this one has almost a full player list upon joining.

You've clearly not read the post or the steam group properly. As mentioned several times , server rules are not enforced until hives / whitelisting becomes available. We have 100+ members waiting for launch who actually took the time to read what I wrote.

If you can't even read a simple post / info on the steam group , you are not at all needed within the community.

Also , passwording servers at this point isn't allowed , so you've clearly also failed to read the general server info provided by the forum mods. This is why we are waiting for hives / whitelisting.

Next time before you post and complain , do your homework please.

Regards

Edited by Redblaster86

You planning to switch to 1st person only anytime soon?

We've been discussing the matter of forced 1st person for a while. Some members like the idea , others dont.

Since we have over 100 members as of right now , we have to be careful in our decisions.

As soon as the project launches we'll have a poll via the steam group and website (under construction) to see what the majority would prefer.

Make sure to join the public steam group for more info and frequent updates.

Edited by Redblaster86

We've been discussing the matter of forced 1st person for a while. Some members like the idea , others dont.

Since we have over 100 members as of right now , we have to be careful in our decisions.

As soon as the project launched we'll have a poll via the steam group and website (under construction) to see what the majority would prefer.

Make sure to join the public steam group for more info and frequent updates.

Alright

• Like 1

I think it's easier to talk on here since I can't use my MIC atm for TS and you are AFK.

So heres a list I need to say: I read the rules (Twice now to see if I didn't miss something) and I don't get it. Probably since I only played this game for a few days now but in the server list I can see: "Hide server with password" so I thought it was possible.

But ofcourse people wont listen to the rules if it's an open server but that will change I guess.

I just want to know how I can be part of Falcon if there isn't much to do ? I was on the TS for 8 hours or 9 and no one was online. I can't seem to find the server IP anywhere so I can't test the server either.

So my question is, should I wait for new updates before joining or is it worth joining right now and are there any groups that RP who want new people ?

I hope to find some answers.

I think it's easier to talk on here since I can't use my MIC atm for TS and you are AFK.

So heres a list I need to say: I read the rules (Twice now to see if I didn't miss something) and I don't get it. Probably since I only played this game for a few days now but in the server list I can see: "Hide server with password" so I thought it was possible.

But ofcourse people wont listen to the rules if it's an open server but that will change I guess.

I just want to know how I can be part of Falcon if there isn't much to do ? I was on the TS for 8 hours or 9 and no one was online. I can't seem to find the server IP anywhere so I can't test the server either.

So my question is, should I wait for new updates before joining or is it worth joining right now and are there any groups that RP who want new people ?

I hope to find some answers.

I commented on your last post not too long ago and again it seems as if you haven't read a word I've written.

I'll repeat it once more , there is a steam group , aswell as the initial info on this post , which holds all the info you require.

But if you don't plan to update yourself or do your research before asking stuff that's already been answered , then maybe this isn't the community for you.

• Like 1

I commented on your last post not too long ago and again it seems as if you haven't read a word I've written.

I'll repeat it once more , there is a steam group , aswell as the initial info on this post , which holds all the info you require.

But if you don't plan to update yourself or do your research before asking stuff that's already been answered , then maybe this isn't the community for you.

Thanks for showing this isn't what I am looking for and that it probably wont work out.

By the way all the questions I asked, I already knew an answer for them but I just wanted to see if you would accept any idiot or that you had requirement but apparently all I have to do is invite you to my friends and I am a part of this RP community.

You need some requirements if you want this to work right now all you are doing is making a huge group of people and hoping they will all be dedicated.

Well goodluck but you ought to invest a lot more time to your people.

Thanks for showing this isn't what I am looking for and that it probably wont work out.

By the way all the questions I asked, I already knew an answer for them but I just wanted to see if you would accept any idiot or that you had requirement but apparently all I have to do is invite you to my friends and I am a part of this RP community.

You need some requirements if you want this to work right now all you are doing is making a huge group of people and hoping they will all be dedicated.

Well goodluck but you ought to invest a lot more time to your people.

I'm glad it's cleared out. This community isn't for everyone that much is true. 

The questions you asked several times had already been answered many , many times yet you still wanted people of the community to hold your hand.

You can ask all the members of the current group , all of them are pleased with admin - member communication. Just becasue we don't hold your hand doesn't mean we aren't dedicated.

The group clearly states applications will be required , so again you miserably fail to read simple information.

I ask you one last time to stop wasting my time ,; and the time of the community. If you ever feel more competent , feel free to contact us again. 

There are very strict requirements and there is a whole lot required to join the launch of the project , but again you fail to read the info provided.

As you can clearly see , with yourself as a perfect example. Not just any idiot is welcome.

You said you had read all info a 'billion' times. 

From all this info , I conclude you are way too immature to be considered part of the community.

Also , saying things like 'it wont work out' and 'you haven't had a normal human life' in steam chat , can be considered very insulting , hence to why I stopped bothering to speak to you.

Truth is , we don't need people like you in the community , in fact we prefer not to have them in the first place.

I hope you find a community that fits you better.

Regards.

Edited by Redblaster86
  • Like 1

Our official website is now up and running.

Make sure to visit : http://www.falcondayzrp.com/   for all the information you require.

Make sure to visit the forum : http://www.falcondayz.boards.net/  aswell, which can also be accesed via the main website. 

Thank you !

Edited by Redblaster86

Quick question, Will you increase your server slots when private hives come out. Because the more people that wanna RP the more story lines you will have that can influence others. Still gonna check this server out when the time comes  :D

• Like 1

Quick question, Will you increase your server slots when private hives come out. Because the more people that wanna RP the more story lines you will have that can influence others. Still gonna check this server out when the time comes  :D

Yes we do plan to increase server slots. As of right now we've passed 100 members and at this rate it's going to grow quite a bit more before we launch the project. We hope to have several servers up and running with increased slots as more people apply. 

• Like 1

Wuhuuu also enlisted on the forum and instantly got accepted... really nice community they have.... a lot of mature player of different age.

Unfortunately on the server are also a lot of non-Rper so it is quite as dangerous as on the other Standalone Servers. Hopefully Rocket will soon change the Terms for Hosting a Server so that they can password it. :D

I am closely watching the server. The Staff is really friendly and professional. :D

See ya IG

Does anyone know if it is possible o have a different nick in dayz and not the steamnick?

Does anyone know if it is possible o have a different nick in dayz and not the steamnick?

Not at the moment, but it's going to be implemented hopefully! 

Not at the moment, but it's going to be implemented hopefully!

Maybe writting a ticket will help :)

I'm enjoying the community so far, the server's stability, and Redblaster made the server 1st person only! :D Good times ahead.

Edited by whiskeytango

I very much like the idea of your server and have also read your rules. May I ask some questions?

Which admin tools do you guys need to enforce those rules? Which features do you expect?

And: Will you keep up the rules list if there are no admin features like now?

I very much like the idea of your server and have also read your rules. May I ask some questions?

Which admin tools do you guys need to enforce those rules? Which features do you expect?

And: Will you keep up the rules list if there are no admin features like now?

Hi Kassander and sorry for my  very late reply.

I've been quite busy with the forum and other in-advance dedications and thus have not had much time to answer questions. I'll be making up for that now. 

To answer your first question. We're hoping for as many tools as possible. First of all the ability to kick , ban temporarily and ban permanently via the admin panel browser would be a good start. Secondly, the option to spawn in certain items to be able to support small events. Third, the ability to locate and reach any player, anywhere immediatly in case of an incident. The list goes on really, but with those two we could really get to work. 

Now for your second question. No, currently rules are not being enforced due to the lack of admin tools that allow us to enforce properly. The rules will be immediatly and permanently enforced as soon as the project launches. For more information on this feel free to visit our forums at : http://www.falcondayz.boards.net/

We are hoping that the next patch updates , happening next week , will ensure the launch of the project.

If you have any other questions feel free to comment once more.

• Like 2

I am proud to present, the first introduction trailer for the [Falcon] RP / Realism Server Project.

Trailer : www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fMRvrKcFY&feature=youtu.be

If you are new to the project, make sure to visit www.falcondayzrp.com and forum at www.falcondayz.boards.net for more information.

How will your story unfold?

All credits for the making of the trailer go to Kashinovich Petrov Stravonski.
Copyright information is at the information box below the video

Head of Staff,

Redblaster100

Been with this community for a short while now and can hands down say it's been a blast.

Have never really been one to join "Communities" in games but this one caught my eye and very happy I acted on instinct.  The admin team are just superb - once the server is whitelisted I feel I can completely trust them.  They've also put in an incredible amount of work in to designing events, lore and stabilising the server.  

The players I've met thus far have all been brilliant and we've had a lot of fun together.  

An absolute blast when playing, positive and friendly players; Heroes or Bandits.

The best immersions and atmosphere  I've ever experienced. 

Cheers mate.

The people in this community are amazing and if any of you are even thinking about joining you should. This is a great place to make friends. I joined not that long ago and I've made a few friends myself. Everyone on here is ready to meet some people and roleplay