redblaster100

[Falcon] DayZ Standalone Roleplay/Realism Server Private Shard

I have to say, after joining this community I feel at home.

I honestly recommend this community to everyone, such a friendly group of guys who show dedication and should take pride in what they have accomplished as of late.

The server is finally running, and although I haven't been in this community long enough to see it develop (even though it is developing as we speak), I can most definitely see how much effort has been put into it to make it last.

Not only that, but the player base is rather stable too. So you'll never be playing on the server alone because of the vast array of time zones which the community members live in.

That's all from me anyway, I can see a bright future ahead of Falcon nonetheless.

Edited by EnergeticSheep
  • Like 3

These past few days, We've been recieving countless amounts of applications.

We are currently counting up to 500 forum members, and 750+ Steam group members.

We still have some room though !

If you are interested, 

Join the ranks

Edited by Redblaster86
  • Like 1

I have to say, after joining this community I feel at home.

I honestly recommend this community to everyone, such a friendly group of guys who show dedication and should take pride in what they have accomplished as of late.

The server is finally running, and although I haven't been in this community long enough to see it develop (even though it is developing as we speak), I can most definitely see how much effort has been put into it to make it last.

Not only that, but the player base is rather stable too. So you'll never be playing on the server alone because of the vast array of time zones which the community members live in.

That's all from me anyway, I can see a brigThanht future ahead of Falcon nonetheless.

Thank you for the kind words!

Added you on steam, i'm interested. How effective are your servers though? Is there really more roleplaying/less deathmatch, or is it simply a magnet for people who only like to shoot?

Because roleplayers are easy targets.

Added you on steam, i'm interested. How effective are your servers though? Is there really more roleplaying/less deathmatch, or is it simply a magnet for people who only like to shoot?

Because roleplayers are easy targets.

Well it's whitelisted so the server is effective in that regard, randoms are automatically kicked. As for the people playing, I personally was never KOS'd since i started playing there; people seem to be genuinely playing within an apocalypse mindset instead of an FPS/Deathmatch mentality ;)

Edited by BlissAndPanic

Well it's whitelisted so the server is effective in that regard, randoms are automatically kicked. As for the people playing, I personally was never KOS'd since i started playing there; people seem to be genuinely playing within an apocalypse mindset instead of an FPS/Deathmatch mentality ;)

Played a few hours last night, it's bloody awesome.

• Like 2

I think i posted in this forum way, way back in the day.  I personally stopped playing this game for a long time due to, well it just would piss me off.  So i hit Altis Life servers and RP is so amazing.  I built a new PC this week, and decided to re install DayZ and throw it at the PC.  It has been month(S) and i had such a blast playing.  I managed to RP some stuff up and i always record my footage.  This is what i need to get into.  I just want to have a tent, live off the land, go into town for medical supplies...and just help or hinder people coming through my land!

This is soooo awesome that you guys have gotten this going

• Like 1

I think i posted in this forum way, way back in the day.  I personally stopped playing this game for a long time due to, well it just would piss me off.  So i hit Altis Life servers and RP is so amazing.  I built a new PC this week, and decided to re install DayZ and throw it at the PC.  It has been month(S) and i had such a blast playing.  I managed to RP some stuff up and i always record my footage.  This is what i need to get into.  I just want to have a tent, live off the land, go into town for medical supplies...and just help or hinder people coming through my land!

This is soooo awesome that you guys have gotten this going

Hehe it's great to hear you having fun survivor!. It's getting better and better and i got a say, i'm just a member but the admins and staff that run the site,server and TS server are really "down to earth"  folks that genuinely enjoy the RP as much as anyone...

That's a plus in my book :P

Sounds like a copy/paste of dayzrp server rules lol not a bad thing but after being part of the dayzrp community for about 2 years now what it looks like too me.

Sounds like a copy/paste of dayzrp server rules lol not a bad thing but after being part of the dayzrp community for about 2 years now what it looks like too me.

What? nobody copy/pasted you; I have seen the admins constantly update and build up the rules in our server.

I have never been to your server or thread but things like not going back to your body after death or not battle logging or staying in character and losing said character in death are common sense rules in thousands of rp communities.

If you are not interested in joining this server then why are you posting this? To "trash talk"? pick a fight? be civil and have a good day...

Color me intrigued...

HOWEVER, I fear I may not be welcome in your community. Why?

I enjoy RPing ANY type of character. But my favorite? HUNTER. Not animals, people.

I LOVE getting my kit together (part of the ritual of the hunt), then going out and finding another player to kill. Not instantly. I prefer to stalk them. Maybe they will just run around for a while, and I drop them. Or maybe they lead me back to their friends, whom I would also attempt to drop. Or maybe back to a well stocked tent, which I peruse after, you guessed it, dropping them.

I suspect that many in your community would assume the opposite the moment (if and when it comes, which isn't often. In total I have pulled this off successfully maybe 7 or 8 times) it happened; that they had simply been KOS'ed.

However, if I would in fact, be welcome, let me know. I am looking for a good, well populated, private shard to play in.

EDIT: To really get what I am saying, read my sig. that explains it perfectly...

EDIT EDIT: In order to better comply with rules, and remain in keeping with the role play aspect, I would be willing to be able to tell an admin (say, for example, a player I just killed reported me for "KOSing") exactly what that players actions had been prior to the killing, thereby PROVING that I had in fact been stalking them and actually HUNTING them, rather than simply posting up on top of a building and killing them the moment they crossed my sights. In addition to that, I would also be willing (and in fact, would enjoy doing so) to further boost the RP aspect by, whenever possible, leaving a calling card, like say a paper note signed "The Hunter" or something... I honestly believe that this kind of RP could be beneficial to your community. Imagine if I were to develop a reputation, and people were to band together to try and find me (maybe I could leave behind clues?) and put a stop to me?

So what say you? yea or nay?

Edited by Crazykage
  • Like 1

I wasnt trash talking didnt say it was a bad thing so dont jump the gun so fast i simply said it looked like it and yeah they are common sense rules im not sure lol as far as i know they copy pasted yours lol i just said ive been part of that other server for a few years but im not "trash talking" so relax.

• Like 1

I wasnt trash talking didnt say it was a bad thing so dont jump the gun so fast i simply said it looked like it and yeah they are common sense rules im not sure lol as far as i know they copy pasted yours lol i just said ive been part of that other server for a few years but im not "trash talking" so relax.

Thanks for clarifying that, did'nt have my coffee :P -- have a good day. :beans:

Color me intrigued...

HOWEVER, I fear I may not be welcome in your community. Why?

I enjoy RPing ANY type of character. But my favorite? HUNTER. Not animals, people.

I LOVE getting my kit together (part of the ritual of the hunt), then going out and finding another player to kill. Not instantly. I prefer to stalk them. Maybe they will just run around for a while, and I drop them. Or maybe they lead me back to their friends, whom I would also attempt to drop. Or maybe back to a well stocked tent, which I peruse after, you guessed it, dropping them.

I suspect that many in your community would assume the opposite the moment (if and when it comes, which isn't often. In total I have pulled this off successfully maybe 7 or 8 times) it happened; that they had simply been KOS'ed.

However, if I would in fact, be welcome, let me know. I am looking for a good, well populated, private shard to play in.

EDIT: To really get what I am saying, read my sig. that explains it perfectly...

EDIT EDIT: In order to better comply with rules, and remain in keeping with the role play aspect, I would be willing to be able to tell an admin (say, for example, a player I just killed reported me for "KOSing") exactly what that players actions had been prior to the killing, thereby PROVING that I had in fact been stalking them and actually HUNTING them, rather than simply posting up on top of a building and killing them the moment they crossed my sights. In addition to that, I would also be willing (and in fact, would enjoy doing so) to further boost the RP aspect by, whenever possible, leaving a calling card, like say a paper note signed "The Hunter" or something... I honestly believe that this kind of RP could be beneficial to your community. Imagine if I were to develop a reputation, and people were to band together to try and find me (maybe I could leave behind clues?) and put a stop to me?

So what say you? yea or nay?

Though i respect your difficult play style, "Interaction" is the core of an rp server. People put a lot of work into creating a character and background and want to know how, where and why that character died permanently. 

You will need to let your intentions known whether good or bad. If I were you, after tracking them down hold them up and if they comply/surrender then rob a rare item or blood or ear??. Then add it to your "collection" in your camp B), those who surrendered will live on to spread your reputation :thumbsup: .

anyways its just my opinion but if you want details about the rules check my signature and ask any questions there and the admins and helpers will give you answers and suggestions. We got bandits, mad doctors even cannibals so im sure they will find you a solution that makes you and the others...ahem..prey happy ;)

PS. There is talk that when admins get more tool there will be bounties and such, a guy with your skills will be popular bounty hunter--wait considering your signature, you would probably do it for free :lol:

I would love to join this great looking community, went through a few of the post seems a lot of people are satisfied. It would be really nice if I could team up with you guys, or at least be on a server that I wont get killed on sight, and I can actually survive, hopefully bump into other survivors team up and share stories. Could anyone help me out with, any application form or a way to join? That would be nice.

What would I need to do to get white listed? I pretty much RP all my characters. I change the name and style after each death.

I would love to join this great looking community, went through a few of the post seems a lot of people are satisfied. It would be really nice if I could team up with you guys, or at least be on a server that I wont get killed on sight, and I can actually survive, hopefully bump into other survivors team up and share stories. Could anyone help me out with, any application form or a way to join? That would be nice.

What would I need to do to get white listed? I pretty much RP all my characters. I change the name and style after each death.

Hey guys, just click my signature and you will find how get whitelisted, fill out an application and become a member. :)

Enjoy and "stay in character!" :thumbsup:  :P