ninjacalypse

I won DayZ. Yep.

I've got a supermarket, an armory and a pharmacy but most importantly...I found a can opener. :P

I feel like I'm in a good place right now and I don't have any desire to spawncamp noobs on the coast or camp Balota so...I'm good. :P

This isn't anything spectacular of course but it was all done without server hopping.  I did have to play on a second server though while my preferred server was down temporarily a couple times.

I actually almost starved to death at one point while I had a bunch of sardines and beans but nothing to open them with but I managed to find a splitting axe right before I starved.

Of course, we're still in Alpha so there will be a lot more content added and I could still more exploring I could do.

I think I might actually try and fix one of these computers though so I can check my Facebook account and water my crops! :P

P4oYtoV.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like your character is nearly ripe for the picking :D

Note: I've been watching you for 3 days now ;)

2DdE3g5.jpg

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 4

no canopener, no scope, no taclight, no tac vest, no bloodbags, no saline bags...

I don't see any can openers.

Try again.

Lol, it's in my pants...where it's safe.

• Like 1

no canopener, no scope, no taclight, no tac vest, no bloodbags, no saline bags...

I've got saline/bloodbag kit in the medkit.  I don't need all that other fancy whatnottery for my M4.  Fireaxe works just fine anyway. :P

I've got saline/bloodbag kit in the medkit.  I don't need all that other fancy whatnottery for my M4.  Fireaxe works just fine anyway. :P

well, you won dayZ then. lol

at least till you meet that one guy with an acog ^^

Edited by Sloddor

But...wait...I'm friendly!

rcSEdEB.jpg

Why have you opened up all your tins and cans - don't you know the food will get rotten?

Does the acog give the weapon godlike abilities? What if they meet in close quarters? I could argue the acog player would lose in that situation.

Why have you opened up all your tins and cans - don't you know the food will get rotten?

I don't know if that's planned but if it is it has yet to be implemented.  I actually pre-opened them because I was hoping to come across some poor, destitute and starving survivor that I could gift them to. 

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

I could gift force feed them to. 

Lolwut?  Make someone eat beans for my own sick amusement?

I thought people only did that with disinfectant.

I really just have too much food.

I have found sooo many can openers, don't understand the obsession with them.

Murphy's Law seems to behave erratically in DayZ but in my experience, If you're looking for a can opener, you'll find food but have nothing to open it with it.  If you need food, you'll find lots of can openers.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 2

I threw away walkie-talkie, lost my compass, found can opener, almost vomited from amount of food I ate. My inventory stuffed with containers of all kind, stanag mags are trash finds now... And I didn't killed anybody for a long time.

Heading north was so much fun. Yay!  <_<

Now I'm gonna go back to Balota and die horribly.

Suicide_booth_2.jpg

• Like 3

I threw away walkie-talkie, lost my compass, found can opener, almost vomited from amount of food I ate. My inventory stuffed with containers of all kind, stanag mags are trash finds now... And I didn't killed anybody for a long time.

Heading north was so much fun. Yay!  <_<

Now I'm gonna go back to Balota and die horribly.

Suicide_booth_2.jpg

Lol, true endgame. :P

I really want a chest-holder, it looks awesome!

While it does look cool, it only holds a pistol while the vests will hold anything and has room for more than just a pistol.

Edited by bad_mojo

I really want a chest-holder, it looks awesome!

You can have chestholder AND pants/vest. You can find chestholder in firestation. Look corners, first floor. Often spawns with pistol nearby.

You can have chestholder AND pants/vest. You can find chestholder in firestation. Look corners, first floor. Often spawns with pistol nearby.

It's funny, When I started this character I spawned on the coast near Balota.  I figured, what the hell, nothing to lose.  I heard a lot of gunshots.  I get to the compound, no ones there and suddenly after taking a quick look at the player menu quite a few people have just left the server.  I find a dead body, with the body holster, pistol and fully loaded magazine and a bunch of other random stuff.  Apparently, they all got scared and combat logged before looting the body right before I got there.  Go figure.

• Like 1