Killon

Does everyone prefer the Mosin?

From a lot of videos and things I've read, it seems most players seek the mosin over the M4. I understand it's more accurate and probably has better range. I'm also assuming it does more damage...? But, I'm curious does everyone prefer mosin over the M4?

I prefer using the M4. I've been able to find more attachments and more ammo for it. Some of my friends appear to prefer the mosin though.

I guess it depends on wether your hunting z's or players eh?

M4 all day. Unless I have a fire axe. That thing is beast!

It's gotta be the mosin for sure, thing looks cool as fuck, they've done such a good job on the modelling of the gun! Big fan of the 3.5x scope aswell

I prefer the mosin, i like bolt action rifles more than automated ones, and prefer rifles with a longer effective range.

M4 is more than alright for close combat, but i like to engage in longer ranges anyway.

Mosin looks more zombie survival like. I don't like military weapons and stuff in a survival game.

• Like 1

I'm an M4 guy for the sake of taking down large number of zombies. I've yet to use this weapon to kill people. Mosin is very good for taking down players, which is one of the reasons I stray away from it. I'm not much of a player killer.

When the loot tables become better though, I'll be hitting the Ruger 10-22 ALL DAY ***Y

i like more the mosin but i am a fan of snipers and right now the mosin is the sniper of the alfa lol

• Like 1

The M4 is weak as hell, and the attachments don't make a difference unless you find a decent scope that isn't broken. 

The M4 is weak as hell, and the attachments don't make a difference unless you find a decent scope that isn't broken. 

Weak?

It one shots a zombie, that makes 0 sense, unless a headshot or heart/chest shot.

• Like 1

I perfer the mosin only If I can find a long range scope in good condition. Seems to me to be one of the rarest attachments in the game along with the Magpull stock for the M4

I think I've found three LRScopes with my current character. Have a pristine one equiped to my mosin atm :D

Weak?

It one shots a zombie, that makes 0 sense, unless a headshot or heart/chest shot.

Pretty much every weapon 1 shots zombies and some melee weapons, they are going to become stronger eventually when Rocket fixes them.

Only gun I have found is the mosin, no ammo though lol.

Personally I prefer an axe.   :)

I would have taken the mosin if I had ammo for it.. So far I've seen 60 rounds in total and only one mosin in krastonav. But I already had the M4 with way too much ammo and mags to just throw it away.

I try to have both.... but wouldn't you know it the one time I need the M4 for close range I'm not prepared.

I tried giving him a chance and tried talking to him but that obviously didn't work.. why did I even try talking to a guy chasing me with an axe? I guess I think people can change....

I really prefer the mosin over the m4 the m4 is a bit better in close quarters but if your accurate with the mosin(chest/head) i can win most of the crossfire but you only got 1 or 2 shots until you die if they have over a 20 round clip

• Like 1

I've collected 140 rounds for the Mosin. But can't find a Mosin. I'll just keep Mosin' along.

• Like 1

Pretty much every weapon 1 shots zombies and some melee weapons, they are going to become stronger eventually when Rocket fixes them.

How is it weak if it 1shots tho?

i dropped my fully kitted m4 for a mosin however i kept all the ammo and the attachments.

I prefer the m4 for magazine size and ROF. Its like 1-2 shot kill and you can definitely pick people off with the ACOG. I killed 2 groups of 2 people within a minute at balota thanks to the large magazine size and ability for rapid follow up shots

Mosin looks more zombie survival like. I don't like military weapons and stuff in a survival game.

I sort of get where you're coming from but the Mosin-Nagant is very much a military rifle.

• Like 1

I prefer the Mosin, I own one for real (they are hella cheap) so I am bias, but shooting one is a blast and the model looks amazing.