Aussie Bogan

THE DAYZ WISH LIST (From the Community to the Devs)

Perhaps when all the zombie problems are fixed with... Stronger Zeds. Maybe make them weaker during the day and they slowly gain strength as night falls. Yes, 7 Days to Die-esque, but that game makes zombies actually scary from time to time...

my wish list is this:

~  More Ships near coastal Ports (like the one north east end of map area.)

~  Completion of the map area NORTH (most roads end or go nowhere..)

~  More loot in apartments.  Currently nothing much to go in for.

I wish that the Devs will find some peace and rest during Christmas and have their batteries recharged to do even more awesome shit.

Merry X-mas, Dev Team!

yeah buddy good wish ! 

i already got my wish DAY Z SA !!!!!!! good job boys , Merry Christmas to you & yours and the hole DayZ community . 

all i want is a double barrel laser guided heat seeking shotgun . ( im not getting it am i )

or working bayo's ..... for a benelli m4 CQB 14 ...... with a speed loader ramp & standoff choke .... in flecktarn , or hydrographics snakeskin .

thats still just 1 wish right ?

HE Rounds .... crap forgot to throw that in there .... iv been GOOD I SWEAR ! sept that one time at the place with that thing ....... im going im going .

I want to hop from town to town on a pogo stick...

Edited by dmsokol13
  • Like 2

For Christmas 2014 I wish for fully integrated seamless Vehicle game play. That means shooting from vehicles with personal weapons for all passengers but most importantly being able to hang out the window with a baseball bat for drive by attacks.

Fixed ladders! (I'm tired of falling to my death and the top of ladders)

Disable zoom and the reticule dot on 3rd person.

1st person for focus and business, 3rd person for awareness and dat az.

Well, I already made a Christmas wish in this thread, but for Chanukah I want to be able to /completely/ remove my shirt on male characters. That way when horses you can ride are introduced, my buddy and I can grab Mosins and Stetsons to be gay Cherno cowboys.

Fuck yeah, cowboys.

Edited by Funkmaster Rick
  • Like 2

Please make player metabolism just a bit closer to reality! Because death after 20 minute-starvation is most annoying thing for me and it's so not realistic as well.

Also I really wish you tell us what actually happened in Chernarus, with all those people and where did the military forces go?

Edited by cptShizan
  • Like 4

Make opening doors/gates and going up/down ladders easier. That bloody green arrow is very difficult. Maybe make the door/ladder highlight when you put your cursor over it?

Necessity to defecate and urinate, edible and force-feedable. 

• Like 1

Implementation of cars and then...

Pimpin' Cardboard bodykits, Nitrous, badass subwoofers that blast old russian classical music, chemlights glued under the car floor, homemade hydraulics, spinners, leopard seats, stylish paintjobs created Outfit of rusted

Santa...I wish everyone was fortunate enough to be able to read.

Santa is gonna learn how to deal with it.

Statistics on the menu screen for your charachter aswell as overall stats like food eaten, bottles refilled, survivors killed, deaths, real hours survived, ingame days survived etc.

And maybe leaderboard where you can sort people on most kills, deaths, hours survived and so on. Could also be easy to spot hackers this way because it makes people suspicious when they have a huge score. 

Well, I already made a Christmas wish in this thread, but for Chanukah I want to be able to /completely/ remove my shirt on male characters. That way when horses you can ride are introduced, my buddy and I can grab Mosins and Stetsons to be gay Cherno cowboys.

Fuck yeah, cowboys.

Chanuka was 4 weeks ago.

Sincerely,

-An Israeli Player 

Edible Bugs. Nom nom nom

Just glitch into the wall... You are kinda eating? Right?

A lot of wildlife. Aside from the standard cattle, sheep and rabbits I'd also like to see foxes, wolves, bears, possibly crows. And fish! This includes giving us fishing poles and a way to fish.