johnymst

Is that going to be the real Dayz Standalone??

First defender of the army raises...

U don't get my point...

I perfectly knew what I'm buying... I know that I paid for alpha and stuff BUT again, why re-writing from scratch had to include all these bugs?

It's obviously just copy and paste of the code and adding some more features in day by day... that's not a fresh start if you ask me!

They should hire you! Your one of those guys that know their stuff Am I right!

you thought wrong. they took Arma 2's engine and are heavily modifying it. of course, old bugs aren't going to get fixed unless they break the game. keep submitting bug reports

You're wrong as well. It's not the ArmA 2 engine it's Take On Helicopters engine with some stuff imported from ArmA 3's engine. I really doubt they just copied and pasted everything. Most of the mechanics are new and seemed to be made from scratch. Saying that they copy and pasted everything it's the dumbest thing you could say. Get your facts right.

Edited by raynor009

it's a modified Arma 2 engine anyway, so DayZ is a modification of a modification of the Arma 2 engine  :P

WTF is wrong with ye u lazy bast***

I mean I know that it's still alpha and stuff but like we can still glitch through a wall in the firestations ??

Cherno & elektro still lags?

I thought this was supposed to be on the new engine and ur selling arma 2 shite again which was free before?

You're obviously not making the game from scratch, just editing the free mod and making it "The Standalone"

The laggs in cherno ans electro are not engine based. Is your Computer, for me there are 50 fps with a HIS 6950 and AMD Phanom x2 3,2 ghz.

The Bugs will be solved when they get Reported with a well description about The Bug.

Greetings

ReDim42

Edited by ReDim42

First defender of the army raises...

U don't get my point...

I perfectly knew what I'm buying... I know that I paid for alpha and stuff BUT again, why re-writing from scratch had to include all these bugs?

It's obviously just copy and paste of the code and adding some more features in day by day... that's not a fresh start if you ask me!

There are still tons of placeholders and game being in alpha the stage means its been released to us as sneak peak and how it's looking. Alpha is not supposed to be playable or enjoyable experience, yet it's perfectly enjoyable still.

If justifying spending and if it's worth the money paid, that can be answered no sooner than when the game is officially released, easily a year or more form now.

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

The laggs in cherno ans electro are not engine based. Is your Computer, for me there are 50 fps with a HIS 6950 and AMD Phanom x2 3,2 ghz.

The Bugs will be solved when they get Reported with a well description about The Bug.

Greetings

ReDim42

I really doubt you get 50 FPS  in towns like Chernogorsk or Elektrozavodsk. My friend with i7 4775k and ATI Radeon R9 can barely maintain 30 FPS in such towns.

Hey OP

This piece of shite made 5 million dollars in its first 24 hours of sales. I guess they stole all those people's money because they didn't know they were buying shite right? Oh wait, its still number one on steam 2 weeks later. I guess you are just plain wrong then...