PhaZey Wazey

Job Applications

Not sure if I'll get a good answer out of this, but here goes..

I need to know who exactly to contact when it comes to working for Dean Hall or his employers.

No, I'm not the completely clueless idiot you probably think I am right now. I have a list of ways to contact Dean but I want to make sure if he has any emails or something specifically for applications like this, before I go ahead and attempt contact. I don't wanna send a message to everything he has, since that would be annoying as hell..

So basically, if you know any specific emails or places I can go to apply for a job, it'd be much appreciated. And by appreciated I mean beans.

Thanks in advance.

Many thanks!

Edit:

Yeah I noticed that message.. Ah well, if it means I get to help out with this I'll gladly move to Czech ^^

Edited by PhaZey Wazey

I might actually need a way to contact Dean personally (Since BI atm doesnt accept internships), whether it be personal email or any other way to contact him online.

Adding him on steam doesn't work; He's either blocked all friend invites or simply has too many friends.

Messaging him on the forum doesn't work; He's unable to recieve messages.

Edited by PhaZey Wazey

Hello there

The best way is really not to approach him directly and contact Bohemia.

If you are of interest they will pass on any resume etc.

Rgds

LoK

I don't like waiting around for somebody to notice me :P I show them what I got and what I can do, and it's worked out good so far.

I might actually need a way to contact Dean personally (Since BI atm doesnt accept internships), whether it be personal email or any other way to contact him online.

Adding him on steam doesn't work; He's either blocked all friend invites or simply has too many friends.

Messaging him on the forum doesn't work; He's unable to recieve messages.

I don't like waiting around for somebody to notice me :P I show them what I got and what I can do, and it's worked out good so far.

When hiring, most companies prefer applicants over stalkers. At least in my experience.

Edited by Max Planck

When hiring, most companies prefer applicants over stalkers. At least in my experience.

Let's not turn this into an argument.. Reaching out and establishing connections doesnt equal stalking.

This is where you go: http://www.bistudio.com/english/company/careers?Name=Value

Note that you would have to live in Czech Republic or Thailand.

and your liver function readings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_beer_consumption_per_capita

czech - germany - austria it's also called the golden traingle

• Like 1

Let's not turn this into an argument.. Reaching out and establishing connections doesnt equal stalking.

I know, it was a joke.

But still, the correct way is the best way.

The thing is, he is most likely unwilling to receive messages, not unable.

You don't find the Dean, he finds you.

And then he eats you!

No But I have found in experience that reaching out in the wrong way might as well be stalking. 

The SA was just released, if you drop him an email about an internship position it will most likely be deleted with out reading. 

This is not a point in there development where they have the time to bring on new inexperienced employees. 

TBH this thread makes you look childish from a HR perspective. 

You may think that your attitude says go getter and motivated, and I know you are in the right place. 

But a HR manger looking at this will think this is a HS kid who is impatient and immature. 

Sorry if I was harsh just trying to give real helpful advice. 

The best way to get Deans attention is to get some hienz beans, attach your application to it and send it to him.

It has worked for me the past 3 times.

Edited by AP_Norris

And then he eats you!

And then when the police are listening to your wire, he claims that is him playing dayZ in the background.

The perfect murder.

That's what she said.

• Like 1

I work in this industry and one thing that puts off developers more than anything else, is arrogance and impatient people. Send them your background info, if they like it, they will contact you.

Carry on the way you are going and all you will get, is ignored.

Edited by -seraphine-