maliceubx

Time to Release a Hotfix

It's time to release the patch Rocket said they were working on to be released before Christmas - it's getting ridiculous. I realize everybody is going home for christmas but they've already said the fix for disappearing bodies and respawn was finished but not released.

Servers with respawns disabled, players disconnecting and bodies disappearing, along with respawn being broken so you have to disconnect to play again (which is forcing your own body to disappear) is forcing ZERO items into circulation and mass deleting them. This is causing servers that have been up for a couple hours (pre-restart) to be completely barren of items and players.

Just release a hotfix addressing the disappearing bodies / not being able to respawn thing ATLEAST.. please.

Edited by CDriVe1335

take a chill pill, smoke a blunt, and enjoy the holidays my friend.

• Like 1

Patience is key:

Y9bNaFW.gif               Now tell me you don't wanna end up like this <<<<<<<<

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 2

You guys are right, we should chill.

But alpha or not: We're paying customers and if they give a deadline, they have to adhire to it, because they are professionals and no modders. 

I'm not mad. I repeat: Not mad! But the word "Alpha" is just no excuse for stagnation - it is the opposite. 

The thing with item respawns is that I think it will cause loot to be too much. If item respawn is to be put in, spawn rates must be lowered. Stuff must also respawn only when there is no one for many miles around. 

Edit: Please guy above respect the right to christmas holidays. Even game devs have a right to that you know. We wait a few more days for a patch, so what.

Edited by Zarniwoop

Just do what everyone else does and server hop, find a quiet server and get all geared up by jumping from one server to the next.

Once fully geared up you can go torment people on full servers :(

I'm not actully saying do that, it's just pissing me off when they do.

Role on private hives :)

Just do what everyone else does and server hop, find a quiet server and get all geared up by jumping from one server to the next.

Once fully geared up you can go torment people on full servers :(

I'm not actully saying do that, it's just pissing me off when they do.

Role on private hives :)

So why are you suggesting this, if it pisses you off?? Are you not promoting what you hate?

eYTGwTA.jpg 

Edited by Aussie Bogan

Edit: Please guy above respect the right to christmas holidays. Even game devs have a right to that you know. We wait a few more days for a patch, so what.

Sure I do. Next time, they just should announce it for "End of the year" instead of christmas, because they can know before, that they will have less time between 23. and 27. 

I repeat: Not mad! 

^__^

• Like 1

everybody is going home for christmas

That's the key. I wouldn#t worry about it too much, it says on the Steampage:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Maybe you should take a break as well and enjoy the christmas holidays with something else which is more enjoyable for you. :) Have a good one.

lol I'm not mad, I'm just saying if the fixes are already done just throw them on a build with nothing changed except those two already finished fixes and go back to what they're doing. I know it's an alpha, I'm not upset and I know how to circumvent the system to get what I need already, it's just the fact that it's been finished since the 19th and we've been playing on a broken system for going on the 4th day while we wait for them to compile the fixes with a content patch.

just sayin yo.

aint mad tho.

Edited by CDriVe1335

if you have it done @rocket please just release it as a single hotfix, its not even possible to retrieve gear of fallen mates :/

if you have it done @rocket please just release it as a single hotfix, its not even possible to retrieve gear of fallen mates :/

What seems to be the problem?

Rocket said they were working on to be released before Christmas 

You must be new here.

You must be new here.

Regardless, he said the fixes were done.

I'm not mad. I repeat: Not mad! But the word "Alpha" is just no excuse for stagnation - it is the opposite. 

alpha is not, but christmas may be.