mphilippa

Separation Anxiety

We begin our story on a day like any other.

I had been eagerly awaiting the standalone for a long time, spending each day as I had done for the past year; crying into my portrait of Rocket to pass the time. One fine summer morning I find myself logging into steam and immediately I spill my tasty caffeinated beverage when I see the DayZ splash art on the front page. After a moment of brief ecstasy I quickly come to the realisation that the next day I was to leave for two weeks to visit family for Christmas. I then spent those two weeks reading on the forum about the awesome shenanigans taking place in my absence. 

Merry Christmas indeed. 

That's tough man, but you can read and learn in the meantime and start your adventures well prepared ;)

Edited by Jonson

Both good points. However....

all the major bugs and glitches will be fixed

Top lel  :lol:

2 hours ago, LForward1 said:

I didn't get it, what's about anxiety here? Is this just another childhood reaction? There are people that suffer from real anxiety, which prevents them from having a normal life. My wife is one of these persons. 

There are so many memes that could fit your necro, misunderstanding and way of writing, I simply cannot choose one.
Go ahead and google 1. "Holy necro batman", 2. "Wut head", 3. "what man" and choose one yourself.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2013 at 6:38 PM, austen.fart@gmail.com said:

Well if it makes it any better, when you come back all the major bugs and glitches will be fixed haha!

lol! almost 6 years later and major bugs and glitches are still present , so much so in fact that we can’t get the rest of our beloved promised features in game yet 😕 

helicopters where art thou