Sign in to follow this  
madmaxm

Teleport bug (not hack)

I've been teleported back to place, where i was like 5min. ago. I cannot move and do nothing. Again on 3rd random server ?

Does it happen to some of you also ?

Workaround:

- Find a working server.

Yeah this is a bug when the server goes down, same as if you keep running with the red chain you loose connection and rubber band back.

Happend to me once the game froze exactly like you said, no hacker here just a bug.

Edited by metalica24

I can't say this has happened to me... Yet

It could possibly be a bugged spawn, although I'm not entirely sure.

Perhaps this is why the Suicide Option needs to be implemented..

Edited by Aussie Bogan

This happened to me yesterday... about 3 times.

I was teleportet back to the same spot everytime but after switching to another server everything worked fine.

Yeah this is a bug when the server goes down, same as if you keep running with the red chain you loose connection and rubber band back.

Happend to me once the game froze exactly like you said, no hacker here just a bug.

Tnx all, ill be switching  servers until i find properly working one.

Desync, it happens. Also when a server restart happens, you may log back in at a place you were several minutes before the restart.

Tnx all, ill be switching  servers until i find properly working one.

It's early Alpha this is to be expected no matter which server you go to.

this bug is gettin rather annoying, its happened to me 4/5 times today, i run a length only to get "teleported" to back where i started more or less. is there anything i can do about it, i cannot progress through the map if this is going to keep happening

this bug is gettin rather annoying, its happened to me 4/5 times today, i run a length only to get "teleported" to back where i started more or less. is there anything i can do about it, i cannot progress through the map if this is going to keep happening

Yeah me too. It's so frequent now I can't play properly anymore.

Some servers have this as a bug I belive.

Edited by Frosti

Huh, I was just posting about how I assumed it was a hacker in another thread, but I too had this happen earlier for the first time, couldn't move or anything. Good to know it's a bug and not a hacker though.

Edited by Foxhunt

I have had stuff like it happen, check your dysinc when it happens, I have had some lag issues before where my guy will start hoping around the area at random times.

Myself and two of my buddies had this happen to us 4 times in a row so far today and on different servers...

http://www.twitch.tv/osgoos/c/3480066  heres a 10 second clip of it happening... it does the exact same thing each time.. warps you back to where you were like 5 minutes earlier and you cant move or bring of the esc menus... have to alt+f4 out.

Myself and two of my buddies had this happen to us 4 times in a row so far today and on different servers...

http://www.twitch.tv/osgoos/c/3480066  heres a 10 second clip of it happening... it does the exact same thing each time.. warps you back to where you were like 5 minutes earlier and you cant move or bring of the esc menus... have to alt+f4 out.

yeah that's the one. I don't know why but it's more frequent then before.

yeah that's the one. I don't know why but it's more frequent then before.

It has been happening rather frequently, indeed. We theorized that it was because of the area we were in... that maybe there was a glitch sending us out of a unfinished zone (we were in the north in the areas with the roads leading to nowhere) so we started to head south towards berezino instead... we were about 300m from berezino walking on the road from guba bay and it happened again.

So im not sure whats causing it... We looted all of Guba bay and didnt have it happen for a good 45 minutes to an hour before it happened again... previously it was happening almost ever 15-20 minutes up north.

It happened to me severals time. Exemple: I'm in Elektro, I walked to Cherno, and got teleported to Elektro again. It happened to me 4 times in a row... I was really pissed B) but it's alpha !

I've noticed that it happens to a few of my players when we're rendezvousing near green mountain.