rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

This game has become such a troll game it lost all its potentiol it had, sadly. Fences/tank traps infront of EVERY fire station (and no you cant jump over cause they are all double placed). Campers with high gear just sitting at Elektro taking out every newbie that passes even though they dont got any gear.

Those who say it isnt true never play on a 40+ server.

This game has become such a troll game it lost all its potentiol it had' date=' sadly. Fences/tank traps infront of EVERY fire station (and no you cant jump over cause they are all double placed). Campers with high gear just sitting at Elektro taking out every newbie that passes even though they dont got any gear.

[/quote']

So.... your solution is.... ?

Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

yur face is bold. shut the fuck up.

Go lick Rocket's ass some more.

Rocket shouldn't post a day/date if he isn't gonna make it.

so you are the boss now? you are the all mighty one? everything you do is the way it is. you are the way of the truth. you are the way of the future. everyone else is wrong. from now on your name will be LORD on the lips of all children. i cant wait till you show us the light.

Grow up kid!

A classic Dayz forum conversation.

This game has become such a troll game it lost all its potentiol it had' date=' sadly. Fences/tank traps infront of EVERY fire station (and no you cant jump over cause they are all double placed). Campers with high gear just sitting at Elektro taking out every newbie that passes even though they dont got any gear.

[/quote']

Then don't go through Elektro. "Troll game"? What is a "troll game"? Do you mean griefing? You can take down fences and tank traps with the right equipment. Go somewhere else if you can't handle Elektro.

any news on what update will solve the direct chat (text and voip) bug?

[/quote']

Then don't go through Elektro. "Troll game"? What is a "troll game"? Do you mean griefing? You can take down fences and tank traps with the right equipment. Go somewhere else if you can't handle Elektro.

I've been playing this game for almost two months straight and never had a problem so far, the fact is too many wrong people discovered the mod and are griefing every other player to the point people quit.

It's still a game and I don't even get why you say 'cant handle Elektro'.. This aint real life my son no reason to get all offensive and personal (:

Also it isnt the intention of this mod to camp in Elektro and snipe of every new player or setup fences to try to attempt to ruin it for others.

[/quote']

I've been playing this game for almost two months straight and never had a problem so far, the fact is too many wrong people discovered the mod and are griefing every other player to the point people quit.

It's still a game and I don't even get why you say 'cant handle Elektro'.. This aint real life my son no reason to get all offensive and personal (:

Also it isnt the intention of this mod to camp in Elektro and snipe of every new player or setup fences to try to attempt to ruin it for others.

What do you know about the devs' intentions? You don't get why I said "Can't handle Elektro?" Because if you can't handle getting gunned at, go somewhere more peacefully. Go to a less populated server, go to a less populated part of the map. DayZ isn't real life, no. But it is something I play. People find it funny to ruin things for others. I know I do. I do not go around putting down fences everywhere, but it's a lot of fun to know that you screwed someone over etc.

next monday i guess ^^

(Yesterday 10:38 PM) Spookz0r Wrote: "Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

You acted like you were the boss. Gave you some of your own recipe. Deal with it punk."

and according to another king among men, unrated, im a kid that needs to grow up.

yup. im the one with the problem. im the boss. im the punk. im the troll. im the one telling rocket what to do. all the problems are because of me. and the solution is of course to keep demanding the dev team to release the update. and all this is on me. i better grow up quick.

you guys are awesome!

Rocket, make the bear traps can be activated with a shot, or something like...

Thanks for your attention.

When trying to join iget an error thats says some files are not signed by a key on the server... what now?

[/quote']

What do you know about the devs' intentions? You don't get why I said "Can't handle Elektro?" Because if you can't handle getting gunned at, go somewhere more peacefully. Go to a less populated server, go to a less populated part of the map. DayZ isn't real life, no. But it is something I play. People find it funny to ruin things for others. I know I do. I do not go around putting down fences everywhere, but it's a lot of fun to know that you screwed someone over etc.

Yeah exactly people like you ruin it, that was my point in the first place.

And noooo.. I've always played on highly populated servers and only experience these 'troll' attempts the last few days.

When trying to join iget an error thats says some files are not signed by a key on the server... what now?

[/quote']

And noooo.. I've always played on highly populated servers and only experience these 'troll' attempts the last few days.

I ruin what? I ruin the game for you? Why should I even give a shit about you? I do not wake up every morning for your sake. I play for my sake. As long as I play legitely without cheating, what's the problem? Get your head out of your ass.

(Yesterday 10:38 PM)unrated Wrote: "Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

You acted like you were the boss. Gave you some of your own recipe. Deal with it punk."

yup. im the one with the problem. im the boss. im the punk. im the troll. im the one telling rocket what to do. all the problems are because of me. and the solution is of course to keep demanding the dev team to release the update. and all this is on me. i better grow up quick.

you are awesome!

sounds like you never worked in your life. if you run late you tell ppl you'll come later? if you work on a project and cant finish it till the defined time you tell them a new date of eta [and you'll apologize]. thats what ppl do who are legitimate.

I just logged in after downloading the patch and I'm in the middle of debug forrest with not 1 piece of gear. I lost NVG's, Rangefinders, M107, M240, and a shitload of supplies. Help please?

Everybody shut up and let rocket work on the bloody update, I would like a stable release but you can't rush good things or they'll crash and burn.

If you guys got a problem, there is a PM function and you can bitch to each other without us having to read this crap ...

(Yesterday 10:38 PM)unrated Wrote: "Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

you are awesome!

sounds like you never worked in your life. if you run late you tell ppl you'll come later? if you work on a project and cant finish it till the defined time you tell them a new date of eta [and you'll apologize]. thats what ppl do who are legitimate.

whats it to you if i never worked? maybe i was smart about it and made enough money i dont have to work anymore.

my side projects are mine. when im doing something that i want to do, not that i have to do, if im running "late", everyone else will just have eat shit and wait. i dont have to do anything i dont want to do, and what i do get done is on my own schedule, not some little shit's who wants his toy back NOW.

besides, rocket made his own deadline. maybe he has apologized to himself for not meeting it. why should he answer to you?

Why should he even give a shit?

You're all here at his invitation, which can be removed at any point :)

Rocket IS the boss.

It's like your boss coming in late one day, he's not going to organise a presentation showing his weakness in character and a fully fledged well authored apology.

He'll say: Fuck you, you're fired. If you demand one.

Rocket can release the update whenever he wants, however he wants, to whomever he chooses. He owes us NOTHING, and I expect nothing in return.

I've been playing this game for almost two months straight and never had a problem so far' date=' the fact is too many wrong people discovered the mod and are griefing every other player to the point people quit.

[/quote']

I ruin what? I ruin the game for you? Why should I even give a shit about you? I do not wake up every morning for your sake. I play for my sake. As long as I play legitely without cheating, what's the problem? Get your head out of your ass.

Enough with the insults buddy.

Why is this thread even still open, not like there is any 'discussion' going on in here.