rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Hey rocket' date=' can you wait a couple of months to release this patch? Just curious to see how much bigger and idiotic this thread can get.

ThAnks.

[/quote']

^ This

I am the one who understands of programming.

Yes' date=' I know, only then they should say when will be patch or put to work their people in Day Z Staff otherwise everything is just lose popularity of the game developers, and an adequate response to what is happening.

I've already waited a week, I can not play because Day Z Staff sent me to wait a patch, but to say the exact release date no one can. What is the appeal of the game in which you can not play? If they are late with the patch, then strained another group, let Day Z Staff will do anything other than sending to wait a patch to all players who have a Aplicaton server errors

[hr']

Rocket is a good man, but he was not responsible, we have all the information about the fixes in the patch, but do not have the slightest information about when it will be released, it can be tomorrow, can be Monday after 3 years. And I do not like when people who must solve the problems until patch isnt released is sent only to wait for it.

You can't play because of the DDOS(?). People have waited for this patch. People will have to keep waiting for the patch. The patch is not anywhere near as important as getting the hive back up and running.

THE PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED, I Received a new Six Launcher update and the changelog was exactly the same as the previously announced 1.7.2 one by rocket!!

So when is the target date gonna be edited? This info is just as useful as no info.

THE PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED' date=' I Received a new Six Launcher update and the changelog was exactly the same as the previously announced 1.7.2 one by rocket!![/size']

Strange the files aren't on the download mirrors then.

My God!

am i really seeing all these bitches crying about patches?

The game is in Alpha/Beta- Stop your belly aching. Its boring

So...Im in the debug desert right now and struggling to find a way.

If the new patch comes out, will my character set back into the map or will I still be lost in the desert?

That's just my only question, because I haven´t played in days and keep waiting for the patch to fix me up!

But I have to say: you guys are doing a great job and thank you for all your work!:D

If the new patch comes out' date=' will my character set back into the map or will I still be lost in the desert?

That's just my only question, because I haven´t played in days and keep waiting for the patch to fix me up!

But I have to say: you guys are doing a great job and thank you for all your work!:D

[/quote']

That's exactly why me and my friends haven't been playing, one of us is stuck in the debug plains and he has a tent. Apparently this patch fixes it so we are waiting til it's out.

THE PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED' date=' I Received a new Six Launcher update and the changelog was exactly the same as the previously announced 1.7.2 one by rocket!!

[/quote']

According to Vipeax 1.7.2 is NOT released

If the new patch comes out' date=' will my character set back into the map or will I still be lost in the desert?

[/quote']

Lost in the desert. You have to walk 1-2 hours to the south-southeast if you want to reach the map or hope if you join another server you spawn in the debug forest. The Devs will NOT fix this for you. The upcoming patch will NOT reset your location since the save data is corrupt hence you spawning in the debug wilderness. Only option is to start walking or respawn.

So when is the target date gonna be edited? This info is just as useful as no info.

THE PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED' date=' I Received a new Six Launcher update and the changelog was exactly the same as the previously announced 1.7.2 one by rocket!![/size']

Strange the files aren't on the download mirrors then.

Yeah, that happened to the 1.7.0 patch too, i had issues finding it too but i installed Six Updater and it worked for me, Haven't seen any beartraps yet tho' ;_; Lag is slightly reduced as i can notice.

[/quote']

They will move every character that is outside of the map back to the beach. You WILL keep your gear.

But not the gear that you have lost*

Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

yur face is bold. shut the fuck up.

Another monday passed and there's still no update. Should be released last monday. Its fuckin bold to get no informations/updates why and how much longer it will take.

haha sweeeet :heart:

Go lick Rocket's ass some more.

Rocket shouldn't post a day/date if he isn't gonna make it.

Haha, some guys say you will stay in the desert and still have to walk back, other guys say you will be spawn within the map.

Well, lets just see what happens.

Anyway, would be bad for my motivation if I tried to find a way out (already walked for HOURS!) and then being forced to respawn w/o everything^^

Thank you so much for bear traps. This will make surviving more like survivng and actually going back to traps you have set up to check if theyve been sprung makes it more realistic. Adding a few more survival things might be good like setting up a tarp to stay out of the rain or something like that. Honestly just stuff thats common survival equipment thats not in the game atm would be a great addition.

so you are the boss now? you are the all mighty one? everything you do is the way it is. you are the way of the truth. you are the way of the future. everyone else is wrong. from now on your name will be LORD on the lips of all children. i cant wait till you show us the light.

My only problem with bear traps is people are going to troll the hell out of everyone with them. I hope there will be a way to spring it if we see it.

About the bear traps, I hope there will be a way to disable it.

The unvaultable barbwires are BS enough to begin with.

Haha' date=' some guys say you will stay in the desert and still have to walk back, other guys say you will be spawn within the map.

Well, lets just see what happens.

Anyway, would be bad for my motivation if I tried to find a way out (already walked for HOURS!) and then being forced to respawn w/o everything^^

[/quote']

You will be moved to the beach if you are outside of the map.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26199&pid=238415#pid238415 Read Vipeax's posts.

so you are the boss now? you are the all mighty one? everything you do is the way it is. you are the way of the truth. you are the way of the future. everyone else is wrong. from now on your name will be LORD on the lips of all children. i cant wait till you show us the light.

The guy you were so bitchy at just stated something which is true. Why post something about a release if you don't make it for 2 weeks already?

You acted like you were the boss. Gave you some of your own recipe. Deal with it punk.

Grow up kid!