rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Bear traps? Really? If that happens then I am not playing anymore. It's going to be nothing but a bear trap spam city everywhere worth going. No thanks. They better be DAMN hard to come by or you can kiss my participation in this game bye bye.

You fix infected breaking your legs by breathing on you but add a feature that auto breaks legs making your character useless. Not the best of moves. Broken legs makes DayZ a broken game as is currently.

"you can kiss my participation in this game bye bye" wow, you really think rocket (or anybody else) gives a damn? It's a mod, and in alpha no less. People qq'ing about leaving because the game doesn't suit them is ridiculous (and over something that hasn't even been released yet). There are plenty of other games out there, by all means, help yourself.

for those that didn't see it:

Im here! I just moved everything to Prague. 1.7.2 has been ongoing' date=' in between the drama that occurs when you're trying to move in a country which you don't speak the language.

[/quote']

Im here! I just moved everything to Prague. 1.7.2 has been ongoing' date=' in between the drama that occurs when you're trying to move in a country which you don't speak the language.

[/quote']

my heard goes boom boom when i read this! :heart:

[/quote']

where did you see this?

"* [NEW] Player Syncing system replaced (increased performance and ammo quantity tracking)"

Does this mean helicopters are coming back?

WHY quote THE WHOLE FUCKING message that takes full screen to scroll though?? WTF

Says the guy who quoted a guy quoting the whole message! Also' date=' now look what you've done. I've gone and quoted your message too!

[/quote']

STOP QUIOTING THE WHOLE MESSAGES.

OKAY!!!

Looks like we are building a pyramid.

WHY quote THE WHOLE FUCKING message that takes full screen to scroll though?? WTF

Says the guy who quoted a guy quoting the whole message! Also' date=' now look what you've done. I've gone and quoted your message too!

[/quote']

OKAY!!!

I like turtles

[/quote']

OKAY!!!

I like turtles

tractors.

[/quote']

Why is he moving in Prague?

[/quote']

Why is he moving in Prague?

Simple question: Beer

500px-Budweiser_Budvar-Logo.svg.png

The stupidity in this thread is growing exponentially. Unless the patch is relased soon, it's implode and cause a small black hole.

i love this game and you do a great job BUT..... you need to take barbewire out of the game .... its simple ruining your game atm.... and now you put traps into the game too :( :S so basiclly you ant loot anyhting now

I for one am glad it's taking so long as it gives me a much needed break to invest more into real life and finish these Game of Thrones books lol.

Take a breath, go outside or something. We've likely opened more windows on a desktop than we ever have in real life ;p.

If anything toolkits should be more common at the moment: If only because Chernus seems to be industrial heavy. There are so many motor pools, warehouses, etc that a set of basic tools should be easy to come across.

OKAY!!!

I like turtles

tractors.

granny trannies

OKAY!!!

I like turtles

tractors.

granny trannies

Please stop it now