rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

maybe a zed broke rockets leg and he had no morphine. he would have let us know but there's no global chat.

he's on his way back to work, crawling..

I cant believe how rude you people are... seriously give the guy a break

you have a stable patch you can actually play on...

yeah other things need sorting but after the problems they had having to patch up after the last big update i bet they all dont need all that stress again...

TL : DR wankers stop moaning shut up and give the team a break..

have a nice day

yeah other things need sorting but after the problems they had having to patch up after the last big update i bet they all dont need all that stress again...

TLBig GrinR wankers stop moaning shut up and give the team a break..

have a nice day

blah blah blah

Someone else want post wall of stupid text once again?

>MaChOMaN UK SurViVaL

ha-ha you are DuMbAsS, man

Firstly, love the game. Long time gamer and I'm not lying when I say this is one of the most awesome games I've ever played. Its been 2 weeks and I can't stop.

About a week back, I had my first death inducing glitch (involved a ladder and a zombie at NEAF) and I was upset. What was more upsetting was listening to my friends go nuts as a jeep pulled up to the airfield and they unloaded on the driver and passengers as I was frantically searching for a hatchet in Cherno, about a 45min run away. But then I got over it, I got new gear and I still love the game and play every night.

Since then, I've been killed by zombies, bandits and glitches more times than I'd like to admit, but holy hell is it fun. I can't speak for everyone, but I've gotten countless hours of entertainment from this game and will be there every step of the way until v1.0 comes out and beyond. Good job Rocket, on an amazing concept and on your tireless effort to improve this game despite the babies and trolls who seem to flood these forums.

A serious DayZ fan :)

PS. Hope you're alright...

TLBig GrinR wankers stop moaning shut up and give the team a break..

have a nice day

blah blah blah

Someone else want post wall of stupid text once again?

>MaChOMaN UK SurViVaL

ha-ha you are DuMbAsS' date=' man

[/quote']

You Sir are a "bellend" of the highest order and show us all exactly what is wrong with the people that post on here, please take this opportunity to go forth and do something with your life instead of acting like said "bellend" mentioned earlier.

have a nice day

rocket had to drive to the hospital yesterday night and is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning. Maybe Ivan Buchta or Leslie Valiant take over in releasing the update since it's pretty much done.

rocket had to drive to the hospital yesterday night and is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning. Maybe Ivan Buchta or Leslie Valiant take over in releasing the update since it's pretty much done.

Woot? No he hadn´t !

You Sir are a "bellend" of the highest order and show us all exactly what is wrong with the people that post on here, please take this opportunity to go forth and do something with your life instead of acting like said "bellend" mentioned earlier.

Oh WoW. SaY SoMeThInG ElSe, Mr. Haveaniceday

post count 1, uhu :dodgy:

edit: i just found the forum ignore button \o/

i will swift through this thread later today and clean this up for me.

Patience is a virtue

Ignorance is a bliss.

I want it now. There were zero 1.7.1 US servers left this night and it's going to take few more hours before german servers have sunlight on them. Personally I consider 1.7.1.5 unplayable.

EDIT: Not sure why I'm even responding now I see your sig. Can't really imagine someone who hates whales and dolphins could be a half decent human being.

-1 for not knowing Southpark !

-1 for not knowing Southpark !

GOD

YOU RE KIDDING? This cartoon for degenerates

Yes u r right, this cartoon for degenerates !

Your posts starting to get boring, some pages earlier i thought u r a funny guy.

still -1 !

-----------------------------------------------------

WHAT ABOUT THE UPDATE ?

Someone in that dev team could at least say something, this is annoying.

I play ofp/arma since release, but never experienced such ignorance from any devs.

They could at least say "FU bitch community", cause thats how it looks like.

Give me 3 Dollars !!

Any idea on release of this? This is like a week overdue now :/

I'd like someone to confirm he's at least alright.

It's not like the guy on the last page is a credible source, but if Rocket WAS in the hospital and we were all bitching about the update we would look like real dicks.

Dear developers. Add any scrap of starting weapons the ax so than anything we could fight off zombies. And yet it was impossible to make close approaches of wire and bags to buildings. it deprives the player a chance to buy an unarmed man at least the simplest weapon. But if you think it's hardcore gameplay elements may be in the future the possibility of a more loyal to the player game modes

I'd like someone to confirm he's at least alright.

It's not like the guy on the last page is a credible source' date=' but if Rocket WAS in the hospital and we were all bitching about the update we would look like real dicks.

[/quote']

There are more poeple working on that mod. Even if he is in a hospital, some1 else could respond.

So either way, GET WELL SOON or STAY HEALTHY and get WEALTHY.

Give me 3 Dollars !

Dear developers. Add any scrap of starting weapons the ax so than anything we could fight off zombies. And yet it was impossible to make close approaches of wire and bags to buildings. it deprives the player a chance to buy an unarmed man at least the simplest weapon. But if you think it's hardcore gameplay elements may be in the future the possibility of a more loyal to the player game modes

I don't think a starting weapon is necessary at all, but having some sort of melee or shove feature would be nice.

This is probably ENTIRELY out of the scope of the ARMA II engine though.

I hope rocket is okay... usually he had almost 20 posts a day, but since thursday he hasnt made a single post...