rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Wow finally I can post.

I registered 3 days ago and this is the first time ive been able to post any thing.

As for the bear traps well lets just see what they have in store.

I cant wait for the next release like the rest of us its going to be great to see a performance increase because at the moment in Chern it lags like hell.

No its not my rig.

Run all three Benchmarks and write the results here. Also, you should try different servers. Some have pretty decent perfomance issues, some have very little.

Fix spawn points around a limited selectable area. Easier to start of the gaming with the buds.

Fix spawn points around a limited selectable area. Easier to start of the gaming with the buds.

Good idea, although I think that many people would use it to make an easier run to their bodies.

No word about the update release/progress for 3 days, you are doing it wrong dudes..

so there u go..* [NEW] Set Bear Traps that break player and infected legs, kills animals, when activated

I like the idea of bear traps, I just hope I can toss a can at them to set them off. If I can do that, then I don't see how these are gamebreaking.

No word about the update release/progress for 3 days' date=' you are doing it wrong dudes..

[/quote']

LOL. Fuck off, should be grateful that they even release patches monthly. If you can't go three days without hearing from Rocket, and are that entitled, how are you going to handle the rest of life?

LOL. Fuck off' date=' should be grateful that they even release patches monthly. If you can't go three days without hearing from Rocket, and are that entitled, how are you going to handle the rest of life?

[/quote']

The word "entitled" gets bandied about far too often nowadays. It's far from unheard of to wonder about progress when a projected date has been passed 5 days ago. He probably shouldn't have listed a target date in the first place, people would have less to complain about when he fails to come through. Personally, most of my problems were fixed with the Arma II Beta patch yesterday, I can actually aim without getting mini stutters every other second.

I dont know how many of you know BIS but I have been playing ARMA since release (Hell I played OFP on release to).

But trust me when I say BIS wont let you down.

They are the only game dev that actually listens and cares 100% for there customers.

They release beta upon beta for arma2 and did so for arma1.

Please give them a chance they will listen and finish this.

Some of you purchased arma just for this mission so maybe you dont go to the BIS forums but trust me they really do care for us and they will deliver they have done since arma1.

Just be calm.

Anyone know why Rocket hasn't been on for a while?

Perhaps he has a life? Perhaps he's tired of reading all of our childish drivel..... Maybe he's busy working on the update.......lol

LOL. Fuck off' date=' should be grateful that they even release patches monthly. If you can't go three days without hearing from Rocket, and are that entitled, how are you going to handle the rest of life?

[/quote']

The word "entitled" gets bandied about far too often nowadays. It's far from unheard of to wonder about progress when a projected date has been passed 5 days ago. He probably shouldn't have listed a target date in the first place, people would have less to complain about when he fails to come through. Personally, most of my problems were fixed with the Arma II Beta patch yesterday, I can actually aim without getting mini stutters every other second.

If you keep up to date, with this thread and recent interviews people would know they are internal testing before release because of the issues that the last major patch had when going live.

The word "entitled" gets bandied about far too often nowadays. It's far from unheard of to wonder about progress when a projected date has been passed 5 days ago. He probably shouldn't have listed a target date in the first place' date=' people would have less to complain about when he fails to come through.

[/quote']

Watch out Rocket it seems the CEO of Bohemia Interactive has joined the thread & you haven't been keeping up with your projected target dates. You better get to work on that powerpoint presentation that explains your tardiness! (Put in lots of charts....they like that, trust me).

TBH i know i can't be the only one who wondered why he didn't just spare a second when adding other notes to say "patch is delayed yo".

TBH i know i can't be the only one who wondered why he didn't just spare a second when adding other notes to say "patch is delayed yo".

This.

This.

Maybe he doesn't like to state the bleeding obvious.

* [FIXED] Corrupted update data causes people to spawn in debug forest (now will not save corrupted position data)

I spawned in the debug wilderness yesterday after logging in after wearing a ghillie suit for the first time. I ran for an hour and a half SE and nothing. I am about to die of hunger and would really like it if I didn't lose my toon. Will this update fix my save? or will it just prevent it from happening again? Thank you Sir. (Yes, all my files have been updated)

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE rocket and I LOVE this mod. It's just that setting a target day then 5 days after the said target date nothing has changed and Rocket has said a word about it. I was SO excited for this patch now it just feels like its dragging along. I keep checking EVERYDAY and nothing happens and I think over the past 3 days Rocket hasn't said ONE word on the forums. Give us a heads up broski. Don't leave us hanging here.

Relax. Enjoy the current patch. Give Rocket a break, maybe he's busy getting laid.

Relax. Enjoy the current patch. Give Rocket a break' date=' maybe he's busy getting laid.

[/quote']

No females on the interwebz.

Relax. Enjoy the current patch. Give Rocket a break' date=' maybe he's busy getting laid.

[/quote']

"Hey babe, I'm a mod creator! Maybe you've heard about me? No?"

"Well, no actually, they don't pay me a nickel, in fact they are rather abusive and yell at me for being slow..."

"Wait a second... Fuck those guys. Barman! Over here!"

* [FIXED] Corrupted update data causes people to spawn in debug forest (now will not save corrupted position data)

I spawned in the debug wilderness yesterday after logging in after wearing a ghillie suit for the first time. I ran for an hour and a half SE and nothing. I am about to die of hunger and would really like it if I didn't lose my toon. Will this update fix my save? or will it just prevent it from happening again? Thank you Sir. (Yes' date=' all my files have been updated)

[/quote']

Find and join the Canada 2 server. For some reason, this is one of the known servers that puts you in the debug forest instead, which is only about 5 minutes from a town on the western edge of the map. I did this trick when I kept spawning in the barren wilderness and it worked great.

The reason why its taking so long for this update, and probably why he's been so quite, is the new fixes not only effect dayz, it affects all of arma's servers. And after the 1.7 debacle, he's making sure everything is going to run smoothly. He was talking about it on the live stream.