rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

After addition of barbed wire began to place their buildings and because of this, no one could take the loot. I propose to make a tool that could cut it and make it more spawn.

* [NEW] Aubility now dampened in rain and increased by fog

In the "real world" fog dampens the propagation of sound, especially higher pitched sounds.

please,fix the compass spawn.there are a gazillion watches but no compass anywhere

I'm talking about your intention to tear those groups apart knowing how problematic the Antibiotic spawn rate was. I was disappointed to read that' date=' really. It seemed kind of spiteful.

[/quote']

We need some hot water bottles, pacifiers and diapers in the game asap for all these crying babies carrying on about an ALPHA of a mod of a mil sim being too hard for new players. Cry more please.

After addition of barbed wire began to place their buildings and because of this' date=' no one could take the loot. I propose to make a tool that could cut it and make it more spawn.

[/quote']

Not to be a jerk, but try to do a little bit of research before you post stuff like this people. There is a tool for it. Called the toolbox. Who knows if its spawning or what the rates are these days(I personally haven't seen one in a while), but they are there.

Is This going to fix the debug forest bug? twitter says 1.7.1.6 will fix it, but i don't see a release date or download for it.

I have 3 friends stuck in the forest atm.

-Every time when I respawn I had to choose my gender, however the panel states this is a lifetime opportunity.

-I had always choosen male and some times I got female skin for my new char.

-crawling not working on stairs.

-backpack is still an open wormhole for primary weapons.

suggestions:

-knife could be used as melee without instakill damage.

-longer weapons could be used as melee for non lethal damage and chance to K.O.

-shovel for burry loot and melee and a burried loot location treasure map on dead players(this might go well with the journal idea).

-cannibalism with side effects (uncureable shaking / random laughter bursts) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

New zombie senses are awesome!

I'm talking about your intention to tear those groups apart knowing how problematic the Antibiotic spawn rate was. I was disappointed to read that' date=' really. It seemed kind of spiteful.

[/quote']

We need some hot water bottles, pacifiers and diapers in the game asap for all these crying babies carrying on about an ALPHA of a mod of a mil sim being too hard for new players. Cry more please.

What are you babbling about dude? Who said ANYTHING about new players in the post of mine you are quoting. Gain some reading comprehension and come back, read the post again and THEN make an intelligent point that has something to do with the content of my post. Talk about demonstrating how stupid you are....

I'm in the Debug Forrest to. Glad to hear, this will be fixed.

-Every time when I respawn I had to choose my gender' date=' however the panel states this is a lifetime opportunity.

-I had always choosen male and some times I got female skin for my new char.

-crawling not working on stairs.

-backpack is still an open wormhole for primary weapons.

suggestions:

-knife could be used as melee without instakill damage.

-longer weapons could be used as melee for non lethal damage and chance to K.O.

-shovel for burry loot and melee and a burried loot location treasure map on dead players(this might go well with the journal idea).

-cannibalism with side effects (uncureable shaking / random laughter bursts) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

New zombie senses are awesome!

[/quote']

dat man

is right

Yesterday i switched two STANAG mags from my inventory to my backpack and they where gone.

1.7.1.5. With six updater, server LU12

Yes debug forests sucks but you are not "stuck" in it for a long shot, I respawned there at least four times and each time I managed to find the borders of the map (albeit after a 20-30 minutes run), the only way you get "stuck" in debug forest is if you dont try to leave it...

May I suggest adding a smell notifier like the sight and noise ones, it would explain some of the seeing through walls issues, as well as an issue where zombies seem to be constantly looking for you even if you don't alert them (I crawled my way into a shed and closed the door, then the zombies spawning in the town slowly drifted to my location and heard/seen me through the wall when I was at only one bar).

I also think that you should not lose your backpack if you go into water, there should be an option to drop your backpack to swim faster and same for running.

The backpack also sometimes doesn't show my slots, as well as vaporizing your gun if you don't have enough room for it (sometimes even if you do).

may I suggest a "Not enough room" notification.

And maybe starting with a watch, seems like it'd be a default item.

(I like the no starting weapon, keeps players friendly for a little bit)

maybe add explanations as for how players were killed (bled out, ate alive, gunned down, staved, suicide, etc..)

just my little 2 cents...

Alright everyone, hear me out. Don't call me crazy, 'cause I know you want to.

Rocket, would it be possible to reduce the likelihood of weapons and ammo being spawned (excluding crowbars and fireaxes)? I feel like it could detract from all the banditry, and really, how many weapons would you actually find in this kind of scenario?

A problem that's initially pretty obvious to me, of course, is gun collectors; People who'll kill others for their weapon because it's better. I don't know, though, it might be worth a shot. Guns don't feel scarce enough for me, aside from the really, really good stuff.

Anyway, looking forward to the potential performance boost. Hopefully I'll actually breach the 20 FPS threshold! :D

Ok Rocket something really needs to be done about all the people exploiting, running around invisible, and killing players / gaining loot un harassed by players and zombies alike.

It is getting old very quickly, I want my fair play back!

Thanks Rocket, Keep up the good work!

Yeah I've been stuck invisible for a week, i cant even kill myself and i keep spawning in the same spot no matter how far i travel and i drop all my stuff. fml.

Zombies seem to move through deployable blockades (such as barbed wire) as though they're not even there. Whereas I, as a player, cannot always get over them.

The morphine spawn vs broken bones in melee levels are a bad joke now.

Limited direct communication success.

Sight/sound bars don't seem to match the actions and environment.

If you are not holding a weapon and right click' date=' you will go into walking stance, which makes your character walk and it doesn't react to shift, it's like going into sights with weapon. Just click right mouse button once and it should be fine.

[/quote']

This could very well have been the case; the 'right-click without a weapon walk stance' issue was one I meant to raise, as hopefully it can be addressed by the devs.

I'll delve back into zombieland to test this theory.

Drekinn

Not to be a jerk' date=' but try to do a little bit of research before you post stuff like this people. There is a tool for it. Called the toolbox. Who knows if its spawning or what the rates are these days(I personally haven't seen one in a while), but they are there.

[/quote']

They still spawn, just nowhere near the rate they used to.

What if you can add Holster for pistol to your tool belt(so you can move one pistol to your tool belt) and the same(holster for rifle) for one rifle(so you can switch between melee weapons or between rifles. On the other hand don't allow hiding rifles in backpacks.

In similar way how hatchet works. But just with rifles and pistols.

So you can have 2 rifles(one on holster) and 2 pistols(one of holster plus if you wanna you can stash more in backpack) and backpack become a real storage place.

About zombies.

Greatly reduce chance of them broking bones but let them stun players(make them unconsciousness) for one second.

This will simulate graping and pushing.

So they can stun you and then they can beat you and you need some time to get up. Not many(just short stun) but enough to suffer some damage.

Also reduce chance of bleeding. Or make a two type of bleeding.

One small(like 20 blood per second) max 500 blood lost(it stop from himself) and other big bleeding working like normal.

can you fix that not every 50 times you get hit by infected that you legs is not breaking. because its soo fucking fast that i need to do every time suicide D:

I take the inventory system is beyond repair?

I hate it bring back equip/unequip although that may never have been a feature in the original game. My apologies if nothing can be done about this awful, awful inventory system.

i've dropped my rucksack twice now and can't pick it back up and use it lol

i've dropped my rucksack twice now and can't pick it back up and use it lol

You have to select "Take backpack" with your mouse wheel and hit enter.

please more maps :D

Please' date=' more watches!

I only have 10 per arm, and need more to put on my legs.

[/quote']

Or a macintosh skin so that you can become a purveyor of fine timepieces...;)