Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

Any Idea Where To Get A Can Opener?

Just wondering where they spawn because I've found loads of other stuff but one of these. Have to beg or trade alot

houses and I think supermarkets

• Like 1

Ive found em at all types o spawns ... i think they have greatly increased the likelihood of spawn since wipe, i must have seen four or five now.

with currently unbalanced loot, there is pretty much a chance to find can openers where ever u go.

The new patch allows you to use an ax on cans to open them. I find axes way more often than can openers.

My friend found two today. Both in houses.

I find getting off the coast to the dull towns is best for obtaining specific things like that. The less a town has been run through, the more likely you are to find what you need and there are plenty of towns virtually untouched it seems.

Just wondering where they spawn because I've found loads of other stuff but one of these. Have to beg or trade alot

Murphy's Law in action:  If you're looking for a can opener you'll find canned food.  If you're looking for canned food, you'll find can openers and rotten fruit.

• Like 1

you can use axes and screwdrivers to open cans, I I think there might be one or two more items that can open cans

pretty sure the kitchen knife can open cans too, i always find can openers in the sweat shop buildings or whatever they are the open building in elektro behind the church with all the machinery can openers on the machines and in the offices in the back.

I just found one about an hour ago in one of the garages (the row of 4 connected garages) on the south end of Zeleno.

Yesterday I had 2 of them... that is until I got beat over the head with a fireman's axe... lol

You can use things like screwdrivers to open cans now. While using them also consider that screwdrivers spill a random percentage of the can.

Enjoy

(EDIT) I've played for 18 hours and haven't seen one can opener :D

I found one on top of an electrical box thingy

Same here. I didn't even see it. I was just watching my gear not even thinking there was any loot on that spot and I saw it in the menu. That's my second can opener <3