Sign in to follow this  
jesse1379@gmail.com

Suicide Button?

Im a noob so can I just ask. Is there a suicide button I don't know about. I had a glitch earlier today after I jumped off a set of barn stairs and every time I tried to walk or run my guy would drop into prone and only be able to crawl. I had to let him starv to death which took freakin forever and was a pain in tha ass. If theres not there SHOULD be some kind of suicide button to get you out of alpha type glitches.

BTW, I literally crawled in my panties all the way across half the damn map since it was the only way I could move. Don't laugh...

Edited by TAP3WORM

A. No, not unless you're passed out.

B. It's okay you're a noob, everyone starts somewhere.

C. Why were you wearing panties?

That wasn't a glitch, you broke your legs.

If you hit Escape you can respawn when you are unconscious. It may also work while your legs are broken, I'm not sure.

Edited by Mos1ey

It should be implemented. Suicide by zombie isn't the best choice and face it, it's gonna happen. 

Also, there's a suicide in the trailer vid.  :thumbsup:

Edit: Not a button though. I wanna put a bullet through my head should the need arrise. :)

Edited by creature

Suiciding would be a lot eaiser when they fix the zombie issue (when there are more zombies/zombie respawn), don't you worry.

I BROKE MY LEGS?? HAHAHAHA! I had no idea.... that's funny as hell. I was crawling around like a moron for almost an hour.

Edited by TAP3WORM

I agree that there should be an option to respawn without being dead on unconscious. I get that its a survival game, but when you noclip bug off a cliff in the middle of no where and break your leg, its rather damn inconvenient having to wait for your character to starve to death before you can respawn. Especially since that can take upwards of 2-3 hours if well fed

Right now, I am currently stuck in a room on the top floor of a building with a broken leg. Basically I walked into the room and my leg exploded for no reason, and now I cannot respawn, and I cannot go outside because I cant fit through the damn door! They need to implement a suicide button of some kind just for instances like this. Now I will have to leave something pressed against my key all day to get my character to die WTF dayz!!!

Edited by Jiggly Ritz

It is absolutely inexcusable that this option is not in the game, especially when there are bugs where the player can get stuck inside walls of a building and there is no way out.  I have read thread-after-thread of suggestions on how to escape, but there is no way out and no way to die.  This might be an alpha, but this is a huge game-breaking bug that has been completely ignored for more 8 months -- instead of trying to find ways to prevent people from exploiting, have you considered finding ways to keep people from stopping playing altogether?  This would be a good start.

• Like 1

Im a noob so can I just ask.

......... it wasnt a glitch...... your legs broke. And no suicide button.

If you really wanna die that badly, roll your broken legged ass up the stairs and fall again. Much quicker than starving to death.