vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

Enjoyed some experimental time earlier this week with Weyland and his pals. A bunch of really great guys! We had a really nice time. (until Pig accidentally killed Austin by punching him once, and Austin having a session lost/disconnect, which killed him... :o  )

Meeting up with the guys. Waiting for Pig to come back as the server had just restarted. The plan was to look for new items, and search for crashed helicopter sites.

20tqvpd.jpg

Beautiful and quiet afternoon.

smq2c0.jpg

Guys quietly disposing of zombies with their fists. :thumbsup:

2r76p9h.jpg

Spotted something in the distance...

155jq86.jpg

Yay!! My first heli crash site in the stand alone!!

2nm0wg9.jpg

Paying our respect for our fallen comrade. Pig really felt bad after that. It was an accident, but still... No hard feelings Austin!

2vwda46.jpg

Covering our fellas while they skin a pig. Time to do some cooking!! (Hmmmm, bacon!!! B)  )

10x9313.jpg

Setting up our camp fire.

acpmo4.jpg

Sadly the server restarted and we lost our meat... :(

2j3rvyc.jpg

To be continued!!

• Like 1

When we got back in the server, we lost most of our team mates do to the time, and Weyland and I decided to go hunt for more game (rabbits, pigs, cows, deer, etc.)

On our way east, we met encountered a survivor and went to talk to him. Meet Narc!

5umufq.jpg

After some chat, I gave him some spare matches I had and mended his cargo pants. He was very pleased to meet non-hostile players. We then parted our ways to continue our search for wild animals.

xdh1md.jpg

We met with Snake on our way to Novo, and since I had everything to craft a fishing rod and fish (Even some spare gear, so we made 2 improvised fishing rods!)  we tried that! (It was my first time testing the fishing feature of experimental. I have had all the necessary at least 6 times prior to that, but got killed every time was didn't get the chance to fish... :( )

4vpnq9.jpg

2wg5aj5.jpg

With the good advices from our experienced fisherman Weyland, I've caught my first carp!! B)

11h4a43.jpg

153bl2r.jpg

And that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed your stay in experimental! I sure did! :thumbsup: 

Take care all and have fun!!  Thanks Weyland, Snake, and all the guys who participated in our adventure!

• Like 6

uEKTKXF.jpg

When this old world starts getting me down
And people are just too much for me to face (Up on the roof)
I climb way up to the top of the stairs 
And all my cares just drift right into space (Up on the roof)

• Like 1

Decided to hop on experimental, I hate night time in this and flares make it 100 times sketchier.

fpnBXas.jpg

• Like 4

Wish I didn't have my graphics on Normal

catvsc2.jpg

Set them to high when in "Photographer" mode. :)

• Like 1

Set them to high when in "Photographer" mode. :)

It was more like, I'm in the settings... M4 shots... Exit from settings... Quick picture... Booked it.

Edited by Zoey4Life
  • Like 1

This should provide basic cover, but would make a great base for a shelter. At least the fire keeps me warm, and the freshly cooked fish keep me fed.

15wjf2b.jpg

• Like 9

My rl husband-to-be took this screenshot from his and my current character in DayZ SA :)

10169409_467375123406919_112838521579474

• Like 4

My first batch.

G3bR1oL.pngoRdLIqi.jpg5RVFY0r.pngAQaov27.pngy4yNIIV.pngrbOfzrv.png7DWti9f.png

Let me know if you would like me to edit out the HUD in any of these. I have a bunch more to upload.

• Like 4

Camp fires. Love them in survival games. Can't wait till we can correctly upgrade them and it shows, and we get sound effects for them too. This entry is mostly showing some of my favorite screenshots of camp fires.

i1yb0m.jpg

dptqmd.jpg

2cwx5a9.jpg

zy7exz.jpg

1621jrm.jpg

10x838m.jpg

2j1my9u.jpg

B)  Enjoy! (This last one's one of my favorite.)

Can't wait till we can upgrade them to something like this! (P.S.: This is not my screenshot and was shot from a Dev and shared via Reddit.)

168euiq.jpg

Edit: Added some more that I missed.

2hhnggw.jpg

rcmyjs.jpg

ftn8ev.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 3

We were scouting a small town, when we heard 1 guy screaming stop typing, stop typing or ill killll you hahahahahaaha,
when we started looking for the guy that we know was holding some one hostage,  we found 2 bandits holding 1 guy hostage, we shot the 2 bandits
and we set the hostage free this was on a dutch server so this guy that couldent talk but could type was dutch so that made it a whole lot easyer for us to calm him down!
eb4qy9.jpg

• Like 4

Finally I got picture of lightning

2014-06-22_00089.jpg

• Like 2

First cooked dinner! killed a boar, made first fire, tried cooking a Kiwi first to see how it worked, then for the main had a go at boar and supds & got food poisoning. 

DayZ_2014_06_22_13_58_13_611_zpsd46822a5

DayZ_2014_06_22_14_16_32_615_zpsa69c9e38

DayZ_2014_06_22_14_23_25_339_zps623e020e

DayZ_2014_06_22_14_23_34_045_zps3043d17b

• Like 2

a3uy.jpg

Where is this, anyone?

Where is this, anyone?

http://dayzdb.com/map#6.083.094

Here's my little campsite. Whoever knows where this is, feel free to visit me, still a couple of benches available. Could need some company up there. :)

VcPqdL8.jpg

btw. there is still a pyramid in chernarus.

E8PNuzu.jpg

C7kU8E5.jpg

• Like 4

GoddingSky_zps0a53e6f7.jpg

FiresideintheWarehouse_zps9e536f4b.jpg

RunningintheDark_zpsfafb5e6b.jpg

WaitingintheDark_zps03da5022.jpg

In that last one there was some jackass outside, flagrantly shooting Zeds with his magnum; zeds that I had carefully avoided. Needless to say, I expected an encounter.

Edited by Mr Jizz
  • Like 4

I found Santa! :D

2v7xvti.jpg

Wait what? Did you pshop that or is that actually in there? D: