Reason behind your Forum avatar?

Hello

With the new volume of members as a result of the SA, I thought it would be a good chance to share;

The reason behind your forum avatar?

I chose this pic of darryl because it is somewhat cold and mysterious, whilst looking epic!

Your turn!

Got to step up your game inception ;)

mine is a photo of myself taken at a friend's house - the friend being the guy that introduced me to/played DayZ with me night after night for about 6 months solid :D weird weather too, it was very sunny and warm on the day but when we woke up the next morning everything was covered in 6" of snow which gave great effect to the flying East Germany and USSR flags :D

mine is a photo of myself taken at a friend's house - the friend being the guy that introduced me to/played DayZ with me night after night for about 6 months solid :D weird weather too, it was very sunny and warm on the day but when we woke up the next morning everything was covered in 6" of snow which gave great effect to the flying East Germany and USSR flags :D

That is actually really cool. IMO the flags make the picture (not you srry :P )

Honestly?

I have no f*cking clue.

Does God need a reason?

WELL.

Mine is Gilgamesh from F/Z. I chose him because I love his personality and I find it reflects my attitude as a Forum Moderator as of late. (Lol.)

WELL.

Mine is Gilgamesh from F/Z. I chose him because I love his personality and I find it reflects my attitude as a Forum Moderator as of late. (Lol.)

Is he an asshole too?

Sorry I couldn't help it. Please don't ban me....

Is he an asshole too?

He views everyone as inferior and does not care for their feelings at all.

Is he an asshole too?

He views everyone as inferior and does not care for their feelings at all.

That has made my day. The bravery of the few is immediately crushed with a few wise words

That has made my day. The bravery of the few is immediately crushed with a few wise words

At least i didn't get a warning point or a ban :D

I just had to try it!

• Like 1

My avatar is the flag of the confederacy of planets and moons that formed the Independents during the Unification War of 2506-2511.

• Like 1

I chose mine, for I'm a Stalinist. I think Stalinism is the best, it's the best way of communism.

He views everyone as inferior except GOD and does not care for their feelings at all.

Hate him or Love him, He is truly one of the greatest musicians that's ever lived, and he has inspired me as well.

inb4 pathetic junky. Keep that shit to your self.