Sign in to follow this  
(TMW) Marion Mic

Meet the Hero

Hell ow,

I can read a lot on the forum about KOS, banditry, etc,. But one thing remain unchanged. These days Heroes can be seen walking around Chernarus, already helping fellow survivors. Keep in mind:

"In these days, bandits will try to take literally everything from you. They will try to trick you and eventually kill you. But they will never be able to take your Humanity."

- MM

Before:

marion-mic.jpg

After:

tmw-marion-mic.jpg

I am still looking for white check shirt. I know it is there^^.

• Like 10

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

• Like 3

That looks awesome! Now we need to figure out our future "official" female hero costume. I know the black and red hoodie turns pink, so maybe we can't necessarily copy the male one.

I'd love to join you guys in figuring one out..

I was thinking the "hero" costume can be the usual get up, but with the baseball cap and any colored check shirt:

15whw6a.jpg

• Like 1

I cant wait for meet hero ;)

I put nice red pattern on blue/white shirt :thumbsup: :ph34r:

To alleviate the disadvantage that heros can get from, for example, not having the military helmet, maybe we can set it so just that medical mask thing could signify a hero? I mean, the downsides of this could be a bandit acting as a hero, so it's all a bit sketchy to avoid any disadvantages.

Hope the hero vest gets added to SA. High ballistics protection but provides little/no extra capacity.

• Like 1

Good for you. I'm not going down that road again, did in the mod but not in the SA.

Not saying I won't help or heal but I'm not wearing anything to suggest I won't put a bullet in a brain either.

Edited by RogueNZ

If you like being a hero, you should look into join Whiskey Company, we are arleady getting know as the friendly guys with guns.

Some of our work:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159037-not-everyone-koss-hostage-situation/

Hi there,

I have to say that I am a proud member of TMW Medic clan for about 6 months now, and this is the best place for me, where I can express myself. That is being a Hero.

I have also checked your topic about your clan. And after reading it, I do have one question.

[WCO] Whiskey Company tries to keep everyone alive, if we can we will even keep the bad guys alive so we can take their blood.

And that is: How can be blood sucking a heroic thing to do?

*BARF* (sorry) Hero uniform sucks imo. Nor does it fit the situation realistically, which doesn't do much to help immersion. By that i mean if we are to assume zombies see normally, then in a zombie apocalypse we'd choose clothing that makes us hard to see, at least the more we were concerned about continuing living we, based on a lot of other factors like did we have people to take care of that we cared about, etc ,etc, etc, etc.

Edited by Thane

A few things: 

-Tactical Vest > Assault Vest..

-Beige Ballcap > Black ballcap

-White Running Shoes > Jungle/Military Boots (Whichever you're wearing in that pic)

Otherwise, well done.

• Like 1

A few things: 

-Tactical Vest > Assault Vest..

-Beige Ballcap > Black ballcap

-White Running Shoes > Jungle/Military Boots (Whichever you're wearing in that pic)

Otherwise, well done.

- Tactical Vest is buged atm, and it does not fit the body appropriately. It looks a bit over the shoulders.

- I had Beige/Ilive Basseball Cap, but I change it with black, so it fits better with aviators and black gloves.

- I still did't foud any White running Shoes, since I spawned with black one.

But yea, with items you've mentioned, would maybe look even better.

Edited by (TMW) Marion Mic

Why would a hero give away his/her identity? 

Hi there,

Hero is meant to be more visible, so you can see him faster and that you can presume there is friendly human in the distance, willing to help at any time.