knawx

Patch #2 Incomming - What do you want to see?

http://grab.by/sXUG

With patch number 2 on its way, what features are you hoping to see?

I personally would love to see some combat logging, and server hopping solutions added.

Edited by Knawx

Not having to eat and drink every 5 minutes.  That is pretty much the only thing I want atm.

• Like 4

More performance optimizations to client side is my only wish :)

Not having to eat and drink every 5 minutes.  That is pretty much the only thing I want atm.

This.

Also increasing the indicators to show not only when you're hungry but also when you're full and regaining blood.

• Like 1

I didn't realize this until last night, but you start out starving and dehydrated. I thought eating 25% food and drinking 33% water was good enough, but it's definitely not. I found by eating 1 or 2 cans of food and drinking as much water as possible until it starts to say I'm full is the way to go. After I do this I can go 45min to an hour without seeing messages.

• Like 3

Fix zombie spawns and roaming.

work on infinite knockout, etc.

vehicles and new things aren't going to happen folks.

Edited by Statik

Fixed melee weapons and improved drink and food timers

Servers that work! :P I finally got some time to come on and it's not working. :lol:

• Like 1

Or just starting out with more overall food/water status since we normally start with around 30% or so.

I would LOVE to see a fix to the control settings, wherein currently, you can not unbind fire from LMB, and if you do and assign LMB to say walk, you walk AND swing your weapon.  If you try to bind fire to the RMB, it is unresponsive, and stays on the LMB. 

Yes, I've also noticed that if you play the cards right the hunger and thirst "problem" are not such big problems anymore.

I hope that they've fixed aiming down sights while crouching or crawling. The sights gets blocked by something...

Probably group spawn at least like once in a period of time or if you got fresh character only..

food/water problems, more gun spawns, zombie problems.

Ha! I was actually hoping for LESS gun spawns. I really hope guns become very rare. Right now you can almost always find one in any military area.

• Like 1