Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

i got this problem after exiting a server and than go to the main menu. When you press PLAY you should normaly join the previous server right? But instead joining the server, a blank server list appears and if this happens you need to restart the game and click on "choose new server". than it should work again....

Exactly what i thought but i didn't want to be wrong. However this is what happened to me.

Have you tried to switch the tabs above? This happened to me first time xD

haha i thought maybe that was the issue at first because my brother made that mistake last night, i wish that was the case haha.

Yeah it's just a bug, and by the poll count, i'll assume is happening to a lot of people but not everyone, even though i don't want to we'll just have to wait for them to fix this.

Had no issues as of 15 minutes ago on my laptop, finishing up download on my main rig now and will report.

after i buy dayz there are no servers in the list. And yes i clicked in the left corner on internet. PLEASE Help 

Should i reinstall the game?? iam from germany maybe thats the reason ?? 

Ok, I can see the server list again, but ALL the servers are full. Can somebody confirm this is correct?

EDIT: No Worries Orlok, I'm breathing deep.

Edited by NobleBrutus

Press the internet button on the top left of the screen while on the server list screen :)

KNown issue.

Patience.

Ok, I can see the server list again, but ALL the servers are full. Can somebody confirm this is correct?

EDIT: No Worries Orlok, I'm breathing deep.

Know that feel

I now see the servers but when I try to go in it either says "server full" or "connection failed" (well in french cause I can't change the game language although I've got steam in english).

Ok, I managed to get in a high ping server but after maybe trying 20 odd servers and getting an error. I'll screenshot it here after this session of gameplay (I'm not about to leave now I've just managed to get in).

Ok, I managed to get in a high ping server but after maybe trying 20 odd servers and getting an error. I'll screenshot it here after this session of gameplay (I'm not about to leave now I've just managed to get in).

Than have fun and take caution of the invisible zombies ;D

Well the bad news is a bandit just hacked me to pieces in a small town somewhere inland, but the good news is that the problem has stopped though unfortunately I didn't get a chance to screenshot it.

We are currently experiencing an issue with Steam authentication preventing users from connecting to servers and getting stuck on Waiting for host. Steam has confirmed the issue and are looking into it now. This won't affect players already in game but will affect those trying to join.

Edited by SmashT