Jackerz

How to gain blood?

How do I gain blood in standalone? Are there blood bag's in hospitals or what? Thanks.

be well fed (eat a decent amount of food so you're not hungry) and make sure to drink plenty of water

having full food and drink will regenerate blood in roughly the time of an hour (subject to change)

• Like 1

You can blood bag yourself or have someone lese do it for you. Mind you, you will not find bags full of blood here and there. You must first take the blood from another player of the same blood type, using an IV starter kit and IV bag. 

Alternately keep full and hydrated and your blood will regenerate over time.

I found blood in a military building in Zeleno along with an iv kit.

how does one know their bloodtype?

thinking the same thing.

thinking the same thing.

Why a blood type test kit of course. Found one earlier.

• Like 1

The coolest thing I found in game so far was the blood test kit. Found out my blood type is the same as in real life. Anyone know if that changes on restart?

The coolest thing I found in game so far was the blood test kit. Found out my blood type is the same as in real life. Anyone know if that changes on restart?

Good question.

be well fed (eat a decent amount of food so you're not hungry) and make sure to drink plenty of water

having full food and drink will regenerate blood in roughly the time of an hour (subject to change)

Thanks. I was unsure of how to do this myself. This info allowed me to not create a new topic

Gotta test for blood type - we have crossed the line from grind to nuisance.

Gotta test for blood type - we have crossed the line from grind to nuisance.

I kinda agree with this, but hey... Once we get use to it, it could become a good feature. If it continues to be annoying, then get it out.

In saying that, can we also nab blood from a deceased body?

how do you use the saline? i have the saline iv starter kit, which im guessing is 2 parts, but do i need anything else in it? couldnt right click on it, or scroll while in hands