boneboys

TEMPORARY TROUBLESHOOTING TOPIC

Yea have the same problem here... mine is more flashy than yours at the moment...the other thing is that all the screen is blurred like hell..

I have an intel i7 with HD 7850 1gb 256 bit AMD radeon graphic card.

2013_12_17_00003.jpg2013_12_17_00006.jpg2013_12_17_00001.jpg

Yeah I get those white boxes ALOT pH0xFIp.jpgreally hope there is a fix to this as its like not possable to play with it :l really was looking forward to it :P

was unconscious for a million... so i respawned... and my character became black... so i went to change character and set default but character goes back to being a black man... dont want to play as a default black man... 

Serious problems:

1. Almost whenever I join a server I am unconscious and if I wait long enough in the end it will say lost connection to the server.

2. If I switch servers and its hosted by a different provider, I can kiss my gear goodbye.

3. The idiot gets sick out of the blue. I start getting vomiting messages and whatever I try to do to fix it like taking painkillers, antibiotics I keep loosing health and slowly die.

4. 1 day of the release and people already are combat logging ( big fuck you to all ;) bomb scared cunts )

5. Why the fuck does the screen have to turn black when I'm unconscious. I know the game is supposed to be realistic but when realistic gets in front of fun after a while it starts to suck. And not to mention it takes too much time to get conscious again.

Less important problems:

1. Gear deteriorates too fast. I don't want this game to turn into shopping simulator. It's unrealistic.

2. I sometimes hear people speaking on the mic like its on global channel or something like that. Fucking annoying as I have to mute every single one until I find the guy who does it. At least enable side channel until you fix it or something.

was unconscious for a million... so i respawned... and my character became black... so i went to change character and set default but character goes back to being a black man... dont want to play as a default black man... 

What YOU DON'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE? OY THAT'S RACIST!

I have the same problem except it's a black woman. Nobody has responded to me yet though. I created a report here http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=796. If you up it we might get a fix 

Edited by longtimer

I can't create character. I choose dark male, clothing, pants and shoes, click on 'set default character' and then 'back' and it is still a female toon, even in-game???? Any suggestions?

I can't create character. I choose dark male, clothing, pants and shoes, click on 'set default character' and then 'back' and it is still a female toon, even in-game???? Any suggestions?

Having the same problem but am yet to hear back. Up vote this and we can get it looked at http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=796

I am having a lot of trouble finding food and drink. ive only managed to fnd 4 drinks and 2 tinned food in the last 2 hours of gameplay.

My head throbs

• Like 1

Two of us were working together. Unfortunately my friend went unconscious. His body, even though he was unconscious started to slide across the terrain. Going through houses and up and down hills. He had a gas lamp on his back so was able to track him. Very funny to watch though.

• Like 1

No idea if it has been solved, but I read some people are having problems with their mouse not being responding/invisible/acting weird. (topic has been locked so I am replying here).

This is usually a problem when your monitor allows you eg. 1920x1080 resolution, but you chose to use higher/lower resolution for the game. Set the ingame resolution as your desktop resolution.

For Windows 7, there is another thing that might fix the mouse problem. If you let your desktop icons being displayed as very large/large, this causes the mouse cursor being weird ingame. Set the symbols as 'normal'. I am confident this solves the problem (as odd as this sounds), as I had the same issues with invisible/weird responding cursors in Men of War Assault Squad, Max Payne 3, Red Orchestra 2 and Sleeping Dogs.

Try it via: rightclick on desktop>display> (I am not on a WIN 7 PC right now, but the path is sth like that). 

PS: If a mod wants to try this solution, confirm it and post it somewhere else, please do so. I am lacking time today.

this needs to be confirmed(my memory is like that of a goldfish)

The well at Mcra

the text read

you fill your canteen with pond water.

where the rest of the wells just say water. 

bug or intended just be warned.

Traped inside three story house after Patch update,

Yes I was on earlier playing, got into a 3 story house findling loot - log off to do my final project for school, come back on after the patch and no door will open - the icon wone come up to open em, and I've mess around with it - looking arouind, try to volt out and every thing else you can think of (Besides respawning)

I am having issues not seeing any options to close or open doors? Anyone else ? possible fix?

I am having this same issue... Please Help...

I am having issues not seeing any options to close or open doors? Anyone else ? possible fix?

You need to update and match your build to the servers your playing on.

I can't open doors at all, tried waiting for the icon to pop up but it never seems to work. 
In the last hour of gameplay i also havent seen a single loot item, not even trash loot.
Zombies seem unresponsive to me, if i walk up to one they just stand there and do nothing.
Oh, and already killed on sight as a fresh spawn by people with weapons, this game is no different from the mod. 

Still wondering if anybody has tried rebinding the fire key away from lmb to, say, rmb

Then binding LMB to, say, walk forward.

When I do this, LMB walks forward fine... but if I have a weapon equiped, it ALSO fires, which isn't supposed to happen because fire is bound to RMB.  RMB doesn't work at all.

can't join a server, i load in then the game crashes. was playing fine earlier today but after i downloaded the patch the game keeps crashing. is there a fix for this?

Also to the people who can't change character. try dying. you should respawn as your new custom character.

Suppressor doesn't work... It's just me or somebody have this problem too?

Well, i have really slow fps value, didn't see the exact value, but i can't play comfortable  with 100% resolution and custom medium/high settings. Have i5 750, 8GB DDR3, radeon HD5770 1gb and seagate 500gb 7200rpm, Win7 x64.

Is it problem of game optimization or of my PC? I'm not an expert, but i can play in bf3 with 30-40 fps, on high/normal settings, 100% resolution and full server  :(

- I fell threw a fence near the top of one of the apartments above cherno

- My friend got stuck in the cell at bolata airfield (in the walls)

- When you go to put new items into your pack and you try to scroll it dissapears for good (you MUST put it in vicinity part of the menu).

I can't open doors at all, tried waiting for the icon to pop up but it never seems to work. 

In the last hour of gameplay i also havent seen a single loot item, not even trash loot.

Zombies seem unresponsive to me, if i walk up to one they just stand there and do nothing.

Oh, and already killed on sight as a fresh spawn by people with weapons, this game is no different from the mod. 

You are on the wrong server (wrong version), there was a update today, some servers have not updated yet. One of the issues if you join wrong version and you have new update version is doors wont open.

Not sure if that unconcious thing is a bug, i managed to stay concious if i ate and kept hydrating myself a lot, but i feel that hunger and thirst is a little off maybe? Now i have not been without food and water for prolonged times since i was in the army, but im pretty sure one should last a little longer..and it's also a game, so keeping it close to realistic is ok, but in my opinion it should not be such a drag that it ruins the experience for people, but that is my opinion against others.

Lights still go through walls and that is a little annoying, but this could also be the game engine and how it handles lights, i know from beeing a long time elder scrolls modder that this have been a problem there for as long as i can remember until you could use dynamic shadow lights in skyrim.(which still went through walls in some situations) Im just saying that i have seen that in many game engines. Though it seems to go through the split of the meshes used and not through a solid wall mesh meaning that light often goes through on the ground where the floor and wall meets..i guess one can try to stitch the vertecies, but  that would require a massive undertaking of re-uvmapping and i do not wish that on my worst enemies let alone developers that i like! That beeing said, i do not know if that is the cause of this issue at all. I also noticed that light shine through some roofs (source: watching a guy from about 300m range searching a house with his torch.)

As for the torches, i also noticed that i could not get my torch working, but then i noticed that it had the state "ruined" so when i found a dead player a few minutes later i took his torch and it worked just fine.

I also noticed some loot that could not be looted despite having enough inventory space. Im not sure if it is a bug or feature, but it seems that you do not get a loot promt if your inventory is full as well.

Can also confirm the fact that the axe is held the a little wrong, it points 90 degrees to the right when it should be aimed straight forward? Not sure if this was intended or not. Not something that bothers me badly however.

also have a case of floor swimming zombies, but i guess this is taken under the bug that explains zombies walking through walls etc.

Edited by Karnesh