boneboys

TEMPORARY TROUBLESHOOTING TOPIC

Crossfire with my 6870 not working just like Rossco's SLI problem. Other is idling

Me too

+2 on this, no problem with my rig. Having to guess where mouse icon is. Info pops up when hovering over it etc. so mouse is functioning, just not showing up when moving  > :(

Found the fix for this issue.

Adjust your OS text/display size from large to medium. GOOD TO GO

• Like 1

My brother and I can't play together at the same server, it seems its not accepting identical IPs. Anyone having this issue ?

Third time in a row when i get unconcious from not drinking and eating. Equals as many deaths. Yesterday there was loot as a "little". Today i have not seen a single object, other than those batteries which i gathered from dead players. Put some food in game ffs. If you dont move you live longer. Waiting game has completely new meaning now. :D

Seems great so far, only issues I've run into are:

Game seems to start up REALLY slowly, when playing it runs great. If I add the launch paramater "-winxp" in Steam then it starts to load a lot faster (Bohemia Interactive logo appears and runs almost immediately instead of after about 10 seconds) but crashes immediately after with "Error: Device Reset Failed, Error 8876086c". I've tried changing the texture memory to no avail, I cannot get the game to work at all using "-winxp".

My character went unconcious and I logged off, the next time I logged on and connected to a server I was a completely new character on the coast. I disconnected and cannot seem to get my old character back. Is this just what happens when you go unconcious and disconnect or one of the bugs to be expected with an alpha version?

Thanks guys!

Specs:

Intel i7 2600k @ 4.0Ghz

8 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

MSI GTX 770 4GB

Running from a 500GB 7200RPM Seagate

Every building and most objects are just flashing colours some pictures the colours will constantly flash diffrent colours and will get bigger the further away you are. I have a AMD radeon 7770 Graphics card 1gb and a AMD FX 4130 quad core.

d6xetHc.jpg

Edited by Jayz12394

I went unconscious for no reason, then I waited about 10 minutes.

Pressed respawn accidentally, it said "You sure? doing this will result in bla bla bla" then I pressed no.

I died anways

RIP

When I leave the character creation menu my character reverts back to the default one. When I go back into the character creation menu, the one I created appears again. I have set it to default. When I join a server the character model is still the default one.\

Basically, I can't change how my character looks. . 

Logged in but the content of my backpack had disappeared :(

Edited by Reo

Was working fine yesterday but now I'm getting stuck at "waiting for host" on every server I join. Earlier if I waited like 5 minutes it'd eventually go through but now it's not doing anything. Been sitting on this screen for over 10 minutes. 

Edited by SPESSMEHREN

Was working fine yesterday but now I'm getting stuck at "waiting for host" on every server I join. Earlier if I waited like 5 minutes it'd eventually go through but now it's not doing anything. Been sitting on this screen for over 10 minutes. 

Same problem.

You just pressed play after running sa from steam? Go and choose a server, that helped for me at least.

I was eating/drinking almost constantly, was even taking vitamin bottles, recently had charcoal strips to cure my disease from my rotten banana, and yet I was just walking through a field, no red messages, character sounded completely fine and boom.

UNCONSCIOUS

I was eating/drinking almost constantly, was even taking vitamin bottles, recently had charcoal strips to cure my disease from my rotten banana, and yet I was just walking through a field, no red messages, character sounded completely fine and boom.

UNCONSCIOUS

Question?? Where did you get all those items? All i get is what i find from dead ppl so far.

Every building and most objects are just flashing colours some pictures the colours will constantly flash diffrent colours and will get bigger the further away you are. I have a AMD radeon 7770 Graphics card 1gb and a AMD FX 4130 quad core.

d6xetHc.jpg

Yea have the same problem here... mine is more flashy than yours at the moment...the other thing is that all the screen is blurred like hell..

I have an intel i7 with HD 7850 1gb 256 bit AMD radeon graphic card.

2013_12_17_00003.jpg2013_12_17_00006.jpg2013_12_17_00001.jpg

Edited by gingatsu
  • Like 1

I went unconscious for no reason, then I waited about 10 minutes.

Pressed respawn accidentally, it said "You sure? doing this will result in bla bla bla" then I pressed no.

I died anways

RIP

I had exacly the same issue, its prob something about that text down at the botten telling u that feel dizzy and such, i dont understand how to stop it thou, i think its bugged :/

My Headlight is Badly Damaged, it should still work with a battery though? also, The knockout timer is ridiculous. I passed out from not enough water and have been out for 10 minutes

Um. I can't seem to drink from the water pump west of Elektro.

I've been using the scroll wheel and been pressing F.

If anyone can help you will probably save a life, I saw another guy having trouble drinking from it before and passed him off as a noob.

A few people with the idling second GPU in SLI and Crossfire then. Hopefully it gets acknowledged and fixed soon as it basically halves my possible fps. :(

Also have the dual monitor problem where the cursor is able to leave the main monitor. I was confused as hell first time clueless as to where it had went!