Sign in to follow this  
octarine

[SA] Anyone find bandages yet?

Played for about an hour this afternoon. Looted 20-30 houses, including firestation, pub, and everything inbetween.  Could not find a single bandage till I found a med kit.

Are bandages only in medkits?

Medical kit contains bandages.

If not, try tearing your tee shirt into rags and use them.

Take off your shirt by dropping it on the ground.

Then look at it and you will get the option to "Tear into rags".

Those will end up in your inventory. Drag them on your hotbar and then select them to use them using your mousewheel.

Ninja'd. :(

Edited by kichilron

cool thanks! Figured it was something simple. Now all I need is to find a melee weapon.

Use your shirt.

First thing you should do is put your shirt in your pants and make some rags.  Make more rags with every spare shirt you see on the ground.  Take shirts off dead bodies and make rags.  Bandages, as mentioned, are only in medical kits.

• Like 1

Here's me thinking well this is lame... no bandages or anything after entire hospital search... know I know for next time, cheers :)

Played for about an hour this afternoon. Looted 20-30 houses, including firestation, pub, and everything inbetween.  Could not find a single bandage till I found a med kit.

Are bandages only in medkits?

Yes i have. I also used a blood checker. I was A+ is that good xD

Yes i have. I also used a blood checker. I was A+ is that good xD

It takes the real system about the blood.

So A+ is fairly good, as AB, A and 0 can donate blood to you.

I found one and a med kit, actually two but couldn't afford the space.

I found a bandage in a building near Komarova... does it have any different purpose/effects compared to rags? 

There's disinfectant spray, as the rags you craft out of a T-Shirt you have been wearing and sweating, bleeding into or robbing through dirt with is hardly antiseptic, whereas bandages are.

I came across a dead player in a barn. He had a bandage, other than that I have been tearing up clothes for rags. He also had a rifle, pistol, blood test, food and a tin opener! Good times :)

First thing you should do is put your shirt in your pants and make some rags.  Make more rags with every spare shirt you see on the ground.  Take shirts off dead bodies and make rags.  Bandages, as mentioned, are only in medical kits.

Negative! Found "classic" bandage in the showers at balota barracks! ;)

• Like 1

easiest way is to tear your shirt into rags and use as bandage

bleeding out with rags in my hands sigh how do you use the thing?

I found a bandage by itself

but how to use it, I drag them to my bottom tool bar, they sit there, I hit the number for them, they are in my hand, I am bleeding but nothing I can do will trigger using the thing. I have died twice with rags in my bag from bleeding.