booyah

$29.99

So here is a question,  or maybe its just a suggestion.

What about a decent discount for people buying the Alpha and helping move this game into a fully operational game? The dedicated player base who has stuck with the mod. Even if the discount is for 2-3 days, that would be awesome :D

• Like 3

$30 seems like a fair price to me considering most games cost $60 at release.

• Like 5

So here is a question,  or maybe its just a suggestion.

What about a decent discount for people buying the Alpha and helping move this game into a fully operational game? The dedicated player base who has stuck with the mod. Even if the discount is for 2-3 days, that would be awesome :D

£20 for UK.

UK - 1

USA - 0

In all seriousness you expect a discount to be able to partaketh in the supping the sweet sticky nectar of rocket's hard work? How dare you suggest such a thing, the price should really be £420 because yoloswagprobono.

• Like 1

29.99 is like the price of 6 large bags of Miss Vickies Sea Salt 'N' Vinegar chips, and six bags will last you, what, 2, 3 days max?

• Like 4

Hey, we're now apart of testing and to help develop a great game. $30 bucks is the price of a drink at some bars I know. Who cares!

Edited by MandatoryDDs

£20 for UK.

UK - 1

USA - 0

In all seriousness you expect a discount to be able to partaketh in the supping the sweet sticky nectar of rocket's hard work? How dare you suggest such a thing, the price should really be £420 because yoloswagprobono.

£20 are around 32$

USA = 1

UK = 0

In all seriousness, check your facts! :emptycan:

• Like 3

23,99€ which is about same as 24-pack of golden drink of gods

I bought into the arma 3 early access as well and I believe it was $32 - now it costs $60 - so expect to pay around $60 for Dayz later on

It is 23€ and I remember ARMA 3 being 25€ on ALPHA release. It is going to be more expensive once it gets to Beta / full release.

Arma 3 was 45 when fully released, if I remember correctly.

So - it is already discounted for being alpher.

29.99 is like the price of 6 large bags of Miss Vickies Sea Salt 'N' Vinegar chips, and six bags will last you, what, 2, 3 days max?

And Standalone will last for decades!

£20 are around 32$

USA = 1

UK = 0

In all seriousness, check your facts! :emptycan:

I was joking. 

I expected a lower price, myself. $20 max. However, I'm a bit of a "fanboy" and considering the amount of work we know went into this, I'll go with it.

This is probably the only Early Access title worth $30 and I'm okay with that.

No one has seemed to mention that Rocket has stated numerous times that standalone was to follow a similar pricing to that of Minecraft. When it was in alpha it was only $13 USD. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against paying the current price. It's just off to a bad start.

He even said himself it would be about $10 USD when alpha is released and gradually increase until full release. (http://www.gamebreaker.tv/pc-games/dayz-standalone-pricing-model/)

Edited by Pplaliens
  • Like 2

I did expect a lower price at first, but what does it matter. I already know i'm going to get hours of play-time out of it anyway!

Going to jump on steam and buy it now.

I expected a owner price but

A. They know people will buy it

B. The more money it makes, the better it looks to the producer/CEO

C. After Arma 3 I knew BIS would make it quite expensive for an alpha!

C. After Arma 3 I knew BIS would make it quite expensive for an alpha!

Wasn't Minecraft the same price? :-/

Wasn't Minecraft the same price? :-/

No one has seemed to mention that Rocket has stated numerous times that standalone was to follow a similar pricing to that of Minecraft. When it was in alpha it was only $13 USD. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against paying the current price. It's just off to a bad start.

He even said himself it would be about $10 USD when alpha is released and gradually increase until full release. (http://www.gamebreaker.tv/pc-games/dayz-standalone-pricing-model/)

• Like 1

quotes

Sorry, missed that part. Even though I do remember rocket stating months back it was going to be around 20€, which is 27,60$ to start off with. :)

Edited by kichilron