Sign in to follow this  
D3NTH3M3N

THIS SCARED ME SOO MUCH

oh my god. 

Im on a server, i spawned in kamenka, but it was a GHOST-town, buildings were broken and burned down.

As i was looting the supermarket, i heard a girl screaming out of nowhere, it was SOOOO loud, i rage-quitted.

This scream-out-of-nowhere, scared me soo much, i never heard this..... this is the first time, i was in a ghost town, looting supermarket, boooom, stupid ass girl-scream.

Who else ever got this??..omg im so scared now to play dayz again :P..

you sure 100% girl scream don't come from your mother see your dirty underpant in laundry basket with 3 dimension skid mark? :o

• Like 6

you sure 100% girl scream don't come from your mother see your dirty underpant in laundry basket with 3 dimension skid mark? :o

Poetry.

• Like 7

Haha that's awesome. The female scream in the mod is one of the creepiest things ever.

A friend and I once waited in a hiding spot with the sound ready to play through our microphones when they got close.

Little to say they all shat their pants hahaha.

Well, then close this topic, because everyone is going to troll here, because you all think im not serious. But im 1000% serious.

Well, then close this topic, because everyone is going to troll here, because you all think im not serious. But im 1000% serious.

I didn't think you were kidding. What town was it?

EDIT: Kamenka. Please slap me.

Edited by colekern

Some guys sad, in the chat "RRUUUUNNNN IT.. IS COMING". lol.. never, going in that server again.

• Like 1

If this is any consolation I played on a server that had a 'ghost' town just west of kamenka that made weird noises with burnt down buildings and stuff, Was a cool little addition to the server.

What's the name of the server? Slim chance of it being the same one but you never know.

Kamenka doesn't have a supermarket unless it's a custom server.  The only 'ghost town' I know of is somewhere in the north, no screaming other than zombies, and was mostly stone buildings that were partly torn down.  Hope they still have it in Chenarus+.

Someone was trolling you and/or you were on a custom server that made Kamenka into a ruins and added sounds.

Green Mountrain.. Uuugh..

NEVER say these words. NEVER. O.O

Edited by xBlurHitz

I never heard a girl scream, but there is that girl on Namalsk that calls for help-and my favorite on that map-the blood sucker you can hear getting closer until you the two red eyes coming at you.

Anyone have an idea how many blood suckers can be spawned in an area at once? I want to master namalsk like I have mastered takistan.

Anyone have an idea how many blood suckers can be spawned in an area at once? I want to master namalsk like I have mastered takistan.

I have only seen one at a time, but have seen (a) You-tube video where there were four of them in one area. Personally, when I hear it growling I head the opposite way, although at times they don't make any noises except for their footsteps running up to you. That is really eerie in the dark with the wind howling.