rocket

Another Quick Update 5 December 2013

what if the tools are available to all serves i standalone ? must i stay away for the whole game ? i do ask i have asked the dev team but they havent commented on it aprt from not working on the tools yet.

while you may get annoyed at my responses i get annoyed at spending days getting gear only to be cheated by many randoma admins abusing the very tools which are to stop abuse in the first place lol. cant you agree by removing the feature that are abused then we can have a fairer game yet the admins can still admin there server ?

i fair like many you maybe scared of losing some of the features yourself . if you cant see that having such powers is abuse waiting to happen i dont know what to say. also there isnt going to be any for a start so there isnt no private servers.

You make even less sense in every post you make.

geez I go away for 6 months, come back and the same guy (above) is still bleeting on about the same non-sensensicle rubbish. If you don't want to play on servers where the admins can use 3rd party admin tools that have features like live player locations, then don't play on private hive servers! Stay on the official public servers. Simple.

Given that the discussion was about server owners having tools in general, his point is quite valid and you're being an ass. 

Edited by Very Ape

Huh...? I never uploaded a photo of myself. How did it get on here. I just made a profile to make one comment. :huh:

Gravatar

Dear Rocket,

I'm begging you to take my money so that I may play a game that is barely functioning and full of bugs.I promise I won't complain about anything for at least 6 months. Please take my money.

Sincerely,

Mori

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

Given that the discussion was about server owners having tools in general, his point is quite valid and you're being an ass. 

The points raised were about admin tools on PRIVATE hive servers, i.e. non-official DayZ mod servers. Advanced admin tools that feature live player monitoring have never been a part of the official DayZ Mod so I don't know why anyone would expect these tools to be part of DayZ Standalone.

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda
  • Like 1

Here´s one  from me, Rocket:
release the Game when YOU think it is ready for an early access!
Iwill make no friends .. but..
Enjoy your rare Holidays

• Like 1

Disregard Dawud. I demand my game right meow.

And blackjack.... And hookers!

Actually, forget the game.

I'm hoping to see some atmosphere improvement in the SA as well.  Things that improve the "feel" of the game.

Maybe change the look of a couple of smaller villages or portions of larger towns to have a large part of the buildings burnt out.  Maybe some extra sounds with an omenous feel.  Some footsteps, a creaking door, moaning winds, window shutters slamming repeated but at random in the wind, or distant screams.  Maybe twigs cracking or distant wolf howls in the woods similar to the JSRS sound mod.

Maybe add the random, player triggered spawn of AI survivors that zombies might see and attack.  Maybe the screams and footsteps mentioned above come from them.  Might even make it so 1-4 zombies remain to cannibalize the corpse.  Could even spawn the AI with some basic, lootable survival gear for brave souls that might beat back or lure off the zombies in order to loot the dead AI.  With no name tags, the AI might even lure KoS style players to spend some valuable ammo and give away their presence.

Edited by H4YW1R3

I'm really sorry if these questions have already been asked, but after spending the best part of an hour trawling and searching the forums I cant find the answers to these questions..

So, when SA is released on Steam is there going to be a limited number of available copies? I really want to grab it early on, which I'm sure thousands if not millions of others do too!

and

How big can we expect the SA to be? as in 5GB.. 10GB? 

Believe it or not I posted that a few hours before the game was released, obviously I need'nt have asked if I'd have known.. no wonder it didn't get answered :)