SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Weparo do you have a source for that statement in your sig?

STANDALONE WILL NOT RELEASE UNTIL 2015. The only thing releasing soon will be an alpha in which your gear and character will be wiped every couple days.

I expected that to happen in the mod too but the hive never got wiped while I've been playing.

Stream you are talking about is already a week old.

Right, my bad.

Weparo do you have a source for that statement in your sig?

I expected that to happen in the mod too but the hive never got wiped while I've been playing.

Nah, no source :P

Just to shock people a bit ;) I don't want all the idiots to buy an alpha thinking it will be a game. I wouldn't be surprised if the hive will fuck up once or twice. Or all the sudden you have new items, and the old ones can't be there no more... With many updates there is a strong possibility for that to happen.

But as I said it's mostly a (pathetic) attempt to stop people from buying the alpha

I knew what you meant in your sig.

If you approach the game thinking this is possible (constant gear wiping), anything better is a bonus.

Did you hear how proud Rocket sounds of even his small technical contributions to the SA?

It's nice to hear someone still so inspired after all of the trials and tribulations he has gone through.

• Like 1

I really liked what he has done with the lighting at night. Hopefully they can get it working on the buildings too.(So light doesn't go through them.) And then add the dynamic shadows.

I bet a fair bit of the people watching didn't even notice the differences because they never bother with flashlights, they just crank up their gamma and brightness until night isn't a factor. Not this guy, I still play almost daily on a server that stays populated during early night,(US3840) and I still love it.

Edited by bad_mojo

Has anyone else noticed that some of the players have been in those servers for 2+ days. Is this some kind of glitch or something?

Has anyone else noticed that some of the players have been in those servers for 2+ days. Is this some kind of glitch or something?

It's just so good, they can't stop playing. How do they go to the bathroom?

Nobody knows.

EDIT: Post number 3000 was a poo joke. Classy.

Take that, achievement thread!

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 10

Nobody knows.

shitbucket

• Like 9

Nobody knows.

EDIT: Post number 3000 was a poo joke. Classy.

Take that, achievement thread!

Congratz on the mod job mate :)

Idk bout u guys but I am ready for the SA!!

attachicon.gifSA READY.png

poor photshop skillz

I'm 100% sure that's how they do it.

Edited by raynor009

There are atleast 900 servers online with 50 players each. Just saying...

Im imagining the moment of release, tons of GIF on the forums of rocket dancing with money.

Im imagining the moment of release, tons of GIF on the forums of rocket dancing with money.

Hmm that don't sound too bad.. will start making one now, just to be prepared.

• Like 1

Gametracker just shows servers that were found by some hard working reddit guys.

We know of 4 GSPs, each GSP atleast 300 servers, each server atleast 50 players. Atleast 60.000 players can play the game at the moment.

Hmm that don't sound too bad.. will start making one now, just to be prepared.

Indeed, and i did some calculation on the servers, and right now with all the servers that are up, it only can hold 8500-9000 players, sooo... unless they go hiperspeed and get atleast 200 more servers, i dont think they will released in the other week.

Edit: Derp, i was wrong, Wayze is right.

Edited by Henryllex~

Cant believe I was banned for 3 days because I said another game released on steam. Dean actually encourages others to play the game I mentioned. 

Poor show mods, I wasnt spamming at all.

• Like 4