SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Well, you know what?

tumblr_mxsze3mGX21rcf2tyo1_1280.jpg

I think THAT is what gets everyone's hopes up, BIATCH!

I don't understand why this means the SA is ready for release.

Maybe it just means its getting closer? 

I don't understand why this means the SA is ready for release.

Maybe it just means its getting closer? 

Sure, they make a build with saying "Early Access Alpha" on the top left corner just for the fun of it... and then Ivan* retweets it. Come on, we don't live on the moon!

Edited by Wayze

Sure, they make a build with saying "Early Access Alpha" on the top left corner just for the fun of it... and then Ivan* retweets it. Come on, we don't live on the moon!

You can almost smell the "So close". :D

Question: Will there be any ACU Digital paterns for clothes by any chance? It's my favorite camo.

Question: Will there be any ACU Digital paterns for clothes by any chance? It's my favorite camo.

Hello there

If its appropriate to the location and timeline (heck even if its not but rather "fits") I would not be surprised to see it in game. If its not there now then i bet it'll be added as updates come along.

Rgds

LoK

24 Australian servers, 14 US servers.

This is great news, about time. Thanks rocket!! <3 <3 <3

24 Australian servers, 14 US servers.

This is great news, about time. Thanks rocket!! <3 <3 <3

14 US servers?  Surely they will be adding more.

14 US servers?  Surely they will be adding more.

Haven't you heard? The hype's gone. They won't need more than 1000 players worth of servers.

• Like 1

I'm almost sure they will have the game released by this time next week.  All those servers are probably costing them a lot.

Does anyone know if a sunday release is possible?  I dont think its likely but who knows what rocket will do.

Nah we need more Australian servers, because every friggin game i play, theres always americans on australian servers. Despite them having 10x more servers, they need to creep into the handful that we got.

So, currently, its a welcome change.

Haven't you heard? The hype's gone. They won't need more than 1000 players worth of servers.

What do you mean? There will always be hype and/ or reasons for hype.  And they will need lots of servers just in case.  It wouldnt be good if they didnt have enough servers on release.  Rocket could say he will be streaming tomorrow and there would be people saying it will be released then.

Edited by kg360

I think that the developers are as hyped as we are sometimes.

Edited by raynor009

I think that the developers are as hyped as we are sometimes.

Of course they are.  But they can actually control their hype lol.

Just read through the servers and saw that one had a max player count of 65.  Do you guys think over 50 players at release is possible? :D

So sad how some people take terrible terrible troll bait lol

Edited by Skeety

What do you mean? There will always be hype and/ or reasons for hype.  And they will need lots of servers just in case.  It wouldnt be good if they didnt have enough servers on release.  Rocket could say he will be streaming tomorrow and there would be people saying it will be released then.

I wasn't serious.

So sad how some people take terrible terrible troll bate lol

More servers being added is not "troll bait".  Rocket would not pay tons of money to "troll" people.

More servers being added is not "troll bait". Rocket would not pay tons of money to "troll" people.

Wasn't talking about that statement brains

Question peeps. Don't you think it would be smart for him to hold a open alpha weekend or day or 2 to stress year legity that way he has a better idea of server count he will need player count to be in preparation for and fps issues he is afraid of and etc.. Then take another week or 2 however long it takes to round those issues out? And it'll give everyone their dayz SA fix and get everyone (including myself) off the projects nuts ?

Edited by Skeety
  • Like 1