MAD Frank

blood dont work

You don't. If it was on a private hive, you could ask the admin to get your gear back.

How did the blood not work?

I spent 20 quid on arma 2 a game I hate!!! it took us all day to make it work right and I was bleeding my mate went to give us blood and it dont fucking work right

how do I find the server

when he tried to pout the blood it said FAIL everytime until I died I want my character back

sorry for swearing but its pissed me right off

my mate put my gear in his tent but I had 4 zombie kills on that character and I want it straightened out its out of order

Just start a new character.

In a couple of weeks you'll know the mechanics by heart, you will know the name of your favourite server to play on, and you'll be back here on the forums to poke fun at threads like this one.

You mark my words.

Edited by Max Planck

Just deal with it.

I don't have a problem with you son but keep that up and we will definitely fall out

Just start a new character.

In a couple of weeks you'll know the mechanics by heart, you will know the name of your favourite server to play on, and you'll be back here on the forums to poke fun at threads like this one.

You mark my words.

listen mate cheers for the wisdom but what I come here for was my character back to life

The blood "didn't work"? Can you explain further what happened, preferably with pictures of the whole error message you got.

silly me I never had me camera out did I

what a mug

it was something like blood was given unsuccessfully

listen mate cheers for the wisdom but what I come here for was my character back to life

Okay then. Then you'll need to tell the class which server you were playing on. Was it private or public hive? Did it have a name?

Easiest thing to do is just start a new character and go on your way. Shit like this will happen to you in the mod, but hey, SA is "just around the corner" amirite :P

Sorry bro, that's not the way it works here. Your character dies, he's dead. No one can change that.

May I suggest watching some youtube tutorials about DayZ?

Sorry bro, that's not the way it works here. Your character dies, he's dead. No one can change that.

May I suggest watching some youtube tutorials about DayZ?

I watched lods that's why I got this pc and brought arma f**king 2 to play dayz and I know how the blood works BUT IT DIDNT WORK AND I LOST MY CHARACTER WHO HAD ZOMBIE KILLS AND WAS KILLED BY THE COMPUTER NOT THE GAME!!!

I am not happy

I don't have a problem with you son but keep that up and we will definitely fall out

I never knew we "fell in"

• Like 2

Easiest thing to do is just start a new character and go on your way. Shit like this will happen to you in the mod, but hey, SA is "just around the corner" amirite :P

Uhmm, not that I wan't to break your bubble or something, the SA is months if not YEARS away. The only thing "just around the corner" is the SA-ALPHA, and you can expect dying for no reason, gliches, bandages or transfusions not working. Taking random damage from stairs, hills or other objects. That's why we call it an alpha.

• Like 1

It has happened to me, too. Blood transfusion didn't work, although it should have. It did work after a while (around 10 minutes) of waiting and once after server change for no apparent reason.

There's nothing you can do about it now, except calm down, try to retrieve your gear at the place you lost it (if you remember which server you were on) and starting anew.

If you're not trolling, that is.

• Like 1

My little brother used my computer and lost all my blood.

Can I get unkilled?

Obvious troll people...

• Like 2

My little brother used my computer and lost all my blood.

Can I get unkilled?

Obvious troll people...

That aside, I am so glad I clicked on the link in your signature. (Some) faith in dayz community restored

• Like 1